Guild Banks Pt. 14

Just so long as they don’t do server resets.

1 Like

Agreed. 100% muh dude!

1 Like

Been just linking to them. Hosting those on imgur and using the [img]link[/img] command to link to them. Those emotes are originally from Blade & Soul. I really liked their emotes. And I figured I may take advantage of my ability to post images somehow!

And you shall be forgiven! This one time!

I hope that isn’t their solution, either. Would be pretty lame to say, quit and return a year later to find out your toon was deleted.

1 Like

Ah ok. Some features I’m just not completely up to speed on. Overall I do like most of the stuff added to the forums. Imo though they should have axed the multiple avatars to improve communication and eliminate some of the white noise around here.

A 1000 thank yous your eflness. I will be more aware of who I’m replying to in the future!

Anadann’s eyes shifted quickly from side to side as he checked for signs of witnesses. Finally, convinced it was safe to do so, he covered his mouth and laughed quietly.

"He said Knoc was a gnome"

1 Like

I see you laughin! :angry:

There was actually a wonderful thread made when they changed to these forums about all the new features here:

And yah. I really wish they did tie the forums to our bnet accounts.

1 Like

C’mon. Don’t be mad. I’m sure you’d make an adorable gnome. I mean, we’d have to do something about the ears and maybe the eyes and probably a lot of other parts, but by the time the makeover was done, you’d be just as puntable as anybody.

1 Like

lol Now I imagining a Gnome with Blood Elf ears. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That would be like taking the vertical doors from a Lambo and putting them on a VW Bug.

2 Likes

Alright, enough about blood elf eared gnomes, back on topic plz, lol

1 Like

I’m not sure I have anything else to add to the topic at this stage. Unless we decide we’re going to use the thread to brainstorm ideas that might replace guild banks as a way of delaying massive inflation.

Honestly it would only have minimal effect on curbing inflation. Even if everyone bought at least 1 personal gbank (providing blizz allows this) that is still a finite amount. Unless they were to use the old “service charge”(yes irl I despise service charges on things like using your own money with a digital transactiom…grrr. OT)
The economy is going to be interesting to see. Prior knowledge alone makes the economy not authentic in a way.
I doubt anyone will be selling items such as The Feet of The lynx for 20 silver or using them as a throw away leveling piece early on. Knowing they can get 50g down the road for that one piece.
Nope. Those will go in the bank until the economy grows a bit more. Those along with knowledge of things such as the AQ event are going to have players stockpile items.
Gbanks in or out won’t effect that either (For all my inventory management folks out there) because people will use alts for storages anyways. It will however be a different economy in how it develops and ultimately settles. Only time will tell.

We agree that inflation is inevitable. I was thinking about something somebody on one of the threads mentioned and that was that Vanilla apparently had a gold cap of approx. 214K/character. So play long enough and it will literally be impossible to have any more money. Luckily, priests take vows of poverty so I have no need to worry about that.

1 Like

At this point, I think everything that can be said, has been.

Just outta curiosity, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen stored in a guild bank?

That is indeed a good question. Weirdest…huh. Well I have seem people use guild banks as a junk box and even deposit greys but I think that was kinda trolling the officers and the gm because it did trigger the gm. lol
Guess you could call that weird.

And now, to keep the thread alive and healthy until launch.

Uhh…

Anyone have any ideas?

I once had the brilliant idea of helping an alt power level cooking so I had two bank tabs full of meat and fish. After basically wasting 2 tabs worth of storage for a couple of months, I just vendored all of it.

I miss leveling cooking and fishing in Mulgore together. Lol

I got a guild bank from my guild dieing. Stored all 6 tabs with snowballs and Gave them away over the year until they were available again.