Guild bank not working..?

hey WoW folks,

trying to get gold from guild bank for my alt. Not able to do any gold withdraws - this a add-on issue? or is the guild bank messed up? any info is appriecated.

happy hunting and GL in TWW,
Sillz

It’s bugged. As the leader I was able to get more gold out buy putting a couple gold in. Doing that a few times, eventually it all unlocks. I’m not sure how it works if you have a gold limit set.

1 Like

Also any cross-realm members won’t be able to access the guild bank at all, is a known issue.

1 Like

thanks for taking the time to reply and letting me know. i looked and hadnt seen any posts on it. appriecate it

lol…No reason for Ion to fix it…he wants you using his new warbank instead. lol.
Funny how his warbank is introduced and boom…my guild bank mysteriously starts not working

2 Likes

I made a post on a fix to this

2 Likes

this is great thank you - worked like a charm. like you said tedious but, atleast its a good work around system. Well done!

1 Like

Do me a favor and post a response there so more people see it. It needs a bump anyway

Glad you got your gold :moneybag:

1 Like

It’s still bugged too, and it is driving me crazy! I had trouble today. I have other accounts not connected to my main Battle.net, but they are in the same guild and they could not get gold. There are work arounds, I managed to withdraw all my gold slowly. The blues never posted that its bug, but it has to be a bug!

1 Like

everything is broken right now since prepatch launch