Guild bank missing items - what happened?

Went straight to my most affected bank - the one with 7 tabs, where each tab was anywhere from about 3/4 full to completely full.

I got 98 Brilliant shards. THAT’S IT. IF this is the end of their “partial restoration” then their FAILURE is beyond epic. What’s funny is I found some Brilliant shards ALREADY IN MY BANK, and not a full stack so why the hell are they sending me something that probably wasn’t even missing?

I am BEYOND FURIOUS right now. I COULD say “How can a company like this be THIS INCOMPETENT? THIS UNCARING?” But I understand that as long as they are still making plenty of money do DO NOT CARE whether we are satisfied. They don’t give a CRAP about their long-time, loyal customers. Unless we are WHALES spending hundreds, maybe thousands of DOLLARS on tokens to get ahead in the Professions game or to buy a super expensive mount.

I want to cry to beat something right now, I’m so damn angry! I figured I’d get AT LEAST a mailbox full (as in 12 stacks within a mail) but I GET ONE PARTIAL STACK of something I ALREADY HAVE IN MY BANK.

I sure the hell hope this is the VERY BEGINNING of the “partial” restoration. What’s even maddening is that they could return ONE PIECE of linen cloth or one copper ore to someone and call it “partial restoration” and call it a win and a day. They don’t even have the courage to say “yeah, we f*d up. I’m sorry we lost all of your stuff. I know we can’t make it the way it was, but what can we do to try to make it right?”

They can SMUGLY say “See?? We did our job. We’re done.”

P.S. Adding. It’s super suspicious since PARTIAL STACKS as far as I know, didn’t go missing. (In other words, whatever took the data didn’t BREAK UP a stack to leave a part of it there). Did they just take crap that was still left in our bank AFTER the missing items debacle and say they “returned” it? It’s sick if it is. I kept stuff in FULL STACKS (1000 or whatever it stacks up to OR whatever I have) rather than say, 98 in one stack and 108 in another. I MIGHT do that in my active bank so people won’t take an entire stack of a flask or whatever but I have ZERO REASON to do that in a personal guild bank. It’s just very VERY sus.

Checking other banks not as hit hard but still hit. ONE tigers eye and 7 loose triggers in the bank that holds gems, ore, LW items plus some sundry. I already had ONE tiger’s eye in the bank. WTAF??? Are they looking to see what was left to figure out what’s MISSING? Because there are STACKS and STACKS of stuff that’s COMPLETELY GONE because they F*d up and if THAT’S what they’re going by then I am so beyond SOL in this. Yeah. I"m losing my cool because I’ve waited for OVER A MONTH for THIS stupidity.

Herb bank: Got 66 Siren’s Pollen in the mail from Blizzard when I have 359 in the bank. 230 Vigil’s Torch when I have 770 in the bank. I know for a damn fact that if I had 1000 Vigil’s Torch in there, I would have had it in ONE STACK. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON with this so-called “restoration?” (I know you all know math but just emphasizing 770 of a certain herb in the bank, and they return 230 of the same herb = 1000 = 1 full stack. I WOULD NOT have them in separate stacks. HOW? WHY?)

8 Likes

I received 5 returns total. 2 of those were WoD garrison auctioneer items, 1 partial stack of Netherweave bolts ( :expressionless: ), and a couple enchanting mats from old expacs. Small amount, can’t remember which ones.

Also, notice they drop this announcement on a Friday afternoon… that’s no accident or coincidence lol

They knew people would be upset by the “partial” restoration fine-print, hence the timing (right as Blizz employees clocking out for the week)

For those that don’t know, in the news for RL stuff Friday is a popular day to drop a news story you want buried/not much attention paid to, or when you want the general public to overlook something

5 Likes

I got a few items back in the mail, but nowhere near everything.

3 Likes

Then we’d better make damn sure that we’re not going to be pacified by this barely-attempt.

1 Like

I’ve got two guilds, both majority mats. Both had a majority of the items deleted.

My “old mats storage” gbank, where most of my jewels and herbs are gone, got
6 Heart of the Wild
100 Dark Iron Residue
567 Bolt of Netherweave
1000 Leyblood
686 Embroidered Deep Sea Satin
1000 Shrouded Cloth.

My “current and needed” gbank had the most taken (including 90% of the “elemental mats” and “enchanting mats” tabs) and I’ve only gotten
1 A Treatise on Strategy (Faire quest item)
677 Tattered Wildercloth
758 Wildercloth
3 Ichor of Undeath

I am also hoping this is just the beginning, because if it’s not, I am not sure I want to play this game anymore knowing that at any given moment anything that I’ve given my time and money to just disappears into the void.

Very disappointing…

1 Like

Received a stack of 183 Fluorescent Fluid.

Seems out of character (at this point) considering the lack of QA/QC and testing that went into rolling out the patch that broke guild banks in the first place, but hoping that they are possibly starting with some small, test restorations of items before they start pushing out larger waves of stuff to ensure their scripts or whatever they’re using to restore are working as intended.

What I’ve received in the mail so far:
Tuskarr Jerky x12
Progenitor Essentia x10
Recipe: Elixir of Frost Power (this was still in my guild bank and never even went missing!)
Progenitor Essentia x10
Progenitor Essentia x10

Still Missing, Slots that had (full and/or partial stacks):
Khaz’gorite Ore
Rousing Earth
Awakened Air
Writhebark
Wildercloth
Dense Hide
Cerulean Spinefish
Goblin Glider Kit

And many other items that didn’t have an order system where it would be obvious (to me) which had stacks missing. Many of these can be confirmed using the log. For example, “Player deposited [Cerulean Spinefish] x 9 ( 1 month ago )” but there are literally ZERO slots of Cerulean Spinefish in the tab.

I’ve already accepted that I wasn’t going to get proper compensation. The time to sell all the stuff I’d collected throughout the DF expansion came and left with the launch of TWW. I still can’t believe that this is how things were handled and that Blizzard just expects us to eat this loss. This is extremely insulting and if I didn’t already have a year attached to my sub I’d be gone. :triumph:

Edit to add: The Tuskarr Jerky x 12 should have been 20 because my smallest stack is 10 and didn’t go missing. 12 seems very random. Anyone else notice an inaccurate amount being given back?

They tried that with the “no flying ever again” announcement in WOD too. Not even on their site, but an interview on some third party site, late on a Friday.

Let’s just say that attempt backfired. So many people unsubbed over the weekend that they had to backtrack.

2 Likes

I’m old. I’ve been playing this game from day one. I can’t think of a single gaming experience with a company that’s worse than this. No responses since I first reported this 32? days ago. No response in game to tickets. Now five full tabs in my personal guild that I am the guild leader of is gone.

I wouldn’t have even seen this post if not for seeing it on Reddit. Nothing mailed to customers. Nothing to my email. Nothing in game. Just… silence.

The amount of good will and brand loyalty to Blizzard is irretrievably damage. Looking at other game options that will take the place of WoW because I can’t in good faith keep supporting a company that has this level of disrespect and disregard for customers who have spent 25+ years playing your games.

No sorry. No compensation. Just silence. Disgusting. I can’t say what I really want because I’ll get banned.

12 Likes

For real. Thanks for the 4 snowballs, that fixes everything with my nearly empty bank I’ve been accruing since Vanilla! :smiley:

Not even a reassurance that there’s no way this could happen again. Smdh.

2 Likes

I think a lot depends on whether or not the stuff restored is “just the start” of the overall process and more will be coming - or if it’s just a “welp… that’s all we can do, sorry” situation

If it’s the latter, then yeah, it’s pretty sad. Especially if you happen to be an og/longtime player it’s a real punch in the gut feeling

If there was (significantly) more coming, you’d think they would have posted by now instead of letting the comments explode everywhere in anger.

1 Like

All we have is speculation at this point

As a side-note, this weekend gonna be entertaining sifting/skimming thru all the various WoW comments sections (wowhead, reddit, etc) where this issue is the main topic
:popcorn:

Cross-posting my comment here (with some trimming) in case some of you haven’t bothered with today’s update announcement thread over in General Discussion.

I’ve compiled what I can, though please bear in mind it’s not an exhaustive list and I’m going off of memory at the moment.  (I never thought I’d have to keep my own spreadsheet, my bad I guess. /bitter)

Draika-Malfurion - Hand of Fate - 14 mails

• Mysterious Grimoire (x2)
  • Fallen Adventurer’s Journal (x2)
  • Imbued Crystal (x3)
  • A Treatise on Strategy (x4)
  • Sunfury Signet (542 across 3 mails)

STILL MISSING
       TAB 1 - Ore and Fur
       Tens of thousands of True Iron Ore, Blackrock Ore, Sumptuous Fur

TAB 2 - DMF Stuff

• Fallen Adventurer’s Journal (not a typo)
  • A Treatise on Strategy (also not a typo)
  • Monstrous Egg
  • Ornate Weapon
  • Soothsayer’s Runes

TAB 3 - Crafting n Rep
       This was most affected.  Assume amount in “tons” > unless I state otherwise.

• Sulfuron Ingot
  • Blood of the Mountain
  • Fiery Core
  • Lava Core
  • Savage Blood
  • Felblight
  • Essence of Destruction
  • Mark of Sargeras (one 250 stack)
  • Arcane Tome
  • Fel Armament
  • Firewing Signet (maybe less than 50)
  • Relic of Ulduar
  • JUST SO MANY ITEMS FROM PAST EXPANSIONS GONE

TAB 4 - BoE Epics
       Non-weapons stored here.  Half of tab is missing, mainly helms and leggings.  Also missing gear for all the other paper doll slots to a lesser degree.

TAB 5 - BoE Epics
       Weapons went here, with exception made for rings, shields, and necklaces since previous tab didn’t have enough room to keep them all organized as a group.  Unsurprisingly many valuable weapons are missing, such as the hideously rare Teebu’s Blazing Longsword.

TAB 6 - Draika crud
       For things that didn’t really fit elsewhere, hence the name.

• Iron Starlette (x2)
  • Plans: Invulnerable Mail (x2)
  • Pattern: Warbear Harness (BoE version)
  • Void-Shrouded Satchel
  • Grumpling
  • Cooking Apron (when it was still BoE, kept it in gbank for the lols as well as the reeee)

TAB 7 - Misc
       I mainly stored the Putrid Geist and Primal Stormling pets. Most of the former and all of the latter are missing. These pets were pre-launch exclusives.

Chrystie-Malfurion - Antediluvian Brilliance - No mails

STILL MISSING
       TABS 1 - 6
       Missing rare-quality BoE gear spanning from The Burning Crusade through Cataclysm.

TAB 7 - Miscellaneous
       This was used to store the various iterations of A Steamy Romance Novel and largely deck cards from throughout the life of WoW.  I’m missing at least two novels and many cards.

Elita-Malfurion - Departed Veneration - No mails

STILL MISSING
       TABS 1 - 6
       Missing a mix of rare and epic BoE gear spanning from Mists of Pandaria through Legion, though thankfully not as badly hit as some of my other collectibles.

TAB 7 - Latent Korkron
       Mainly for storing Latent Korkron reagent tokens that existed only for the duration of Patch 5.3.0, though there were a few epics and deprecated gray miscellanea too.

• Latent Korkron Gloves (x1)
  • Latent Korkron Spaulders (x1)
  • At least one unobtainable gray item that had been used for either the removed throwing slot or a profession.

Mayae-Malfurion - Trust in Antiquity - No mails
This alt’s guild is almost strictly for Classic-era items. Some may be easy enough to obtain (I like some of them for the RP factor), but the vast majority are either difficult to find or completely removed.

STILL MISSING
       TAB 1 - Classic greens
       Nine slots are empty.  They were chests, leggings, feet, and hands.  It had been full.

TAB 2 - Classic greens
       Seventeen slots empty.  They were weapons/off-hands, rings, belts, shields, shoulders, trinkets, and more leggings.  It had been full.

TAB 3 - Classic blues
       Weapons.  Lots and lots of weapons.  Missing about half the tab.  It had been full.

TAB 4 - Classic blues
       More weapons.  Missing about one-quarter of the tab.  It had been full.

TAB 5 - Classic blues
       Sixteen empty slots.  They were helms, chests, belts, leggings, hands, and cloaks.  It had been full.

TAB 6 - Classic blues
       Missing about half the tab.  They were shields, trinkets, more shoulders, off-hands, feet, and rings.  It had been full.

TAB 7 - Miscellaneous
       Mostly Ahn’Qiraj items, along with at-the-time removed Zul’Gurub items that were later re-added in patch 10.0.7.  A few retired items too.  Appears to be missing some scarabs, but weirdly such that it didn’t remove entire stacks.  Didn’t lose much on this tab, for a change.

Jazmasi-Malfurion - Unseen Path - No mails
This alt guild is for storing jewelcrafting reagents, alongside tangentially-related items from Classic-era such as Star Ruby.

STILL MISSING
       TAB 1 - TBC to Legion

• Labradorite

Bebi-Malfurion - Exotic Goods - No mails
This alt guild is largely for storing cooking reagents.

STILL MISSING
       TAB 1 - Meats
       I know there’s a couple items missing but can’t recall at the moment what they were.

TAB 2 - Fish
       Same story as Tab 1.

TAB 3 - Misc Foods
       Missing some Pandaria reagents. I am certain of this because of the odd arrangement.  (Seriously, I have a method to my madness.)

Fynen-Malfurion - In Defiance - No mails
This alt guild is for storing profession reagents.

STILL MISSING
       TAB 5 - Tailoring
       Bottom-right corner slot is empty when it shouldn’t be.  Sadly can’t recall what it was but, based on the nearby items, it was an instance reagent.

TAB 6 - Inscription
       Missing various Outland reagents, but not all of them thankfully.

Glodelia-Trollbane - börn hinna fallnu blóðs
The only one of my guilds not affected after all, though probably the least important in relative terms.  Small mercies.

Tokaia-Trollbane - Geire - No mails

STILL MISSING
       TAB 1 - Letters
       Missing several letters that were either from NPCs or other sources.

All in all, only a very small fraction was returned.

2 Likes

This is a VERY interesting point, that I am glad you mentioned, because I didn’t think to check until now. Absolutely nothing that was restored, was something missing; in other words, every item that I received in the mailbox was something I still had in my guild bank that was unaffected and not missing. Now I am VERY suspicious …
:anger:

So, I had one item restored…amazing.

Item Item Id Count Bank Bag Bag Slot Item(s) Missing?
Rusty Hand Sickle 180337 1 2 33 Item Restored

Items still missing…

Item Item Id Count Bank Bag Bag Slot Item(s) Missing?
Staccato Leggings 188016 1 1 1 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Antique Silver Cufflinks 34828 1 1 2 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Deeptide Amice of the Feverflare 169402 1 1 3 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Sapphire Pinky Ring 38090 1 1 9 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Illusion: Primal Fire 200906 1 1 10 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Fire-Blessed Greatsword of the Quickblade 199049 1 1 11 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Living Steel Weapon Chain 86597 2 1 13 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Drakonid Striker’s Cutlass 201392 1 1 16 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Choral Slippers 188007 1 1 17 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Hidepiercing Claw Extensions 201396 1 1 18 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Witherscorn Greataxe of the Aurora 180156 1 1 19 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Slithershell Cloak of the Peerless 169434 1 1 22 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Plundered Firegeode Mace 164341 1 1 23 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Deeptide Drape of the Fireflash 169435 1 1 24 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Deeptide Drape of the Harmonious 169435 1 1 25 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Wavecrash Crushers of the Harmonious 169423 1 1 26 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Witherscorn Reaper of the Harmonious 180165 1 1 27 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Hopebreaker’s Boots 183418 1 1 28 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Ritualist’s Spiked Mantle 187252 1 1 29 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Ritualist’s Spiked Mantle 187252 1 1 30 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Wintry Claymore of the Aurora 36541 1 1 33 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Abyssal Mail Clutch of the Fireflash 20670 1 1 39 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Spritescale Jerkin 132538 1 1 42 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Deeprock Ring 204917 1 1 44 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Nethershard Essence 146659 1 1 45 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Plain Letter 8383 1 1 46 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Wildheart Gloves 16717 1 1 47 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Staccato Belt 188017 1 1 48 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Frostsaber Boots 15071 1 1 50 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Gjallar’s Horn 141712 1 1 52 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Robust Leggings of the Quickblade 15126 1 1 53 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Wildheart Bracers 16714 1 1 54 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Slayer’s Cuffs 14750 1 1 55 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Humbert’s Pants 4723 1 1 57 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Dreadmist Wraps 16705 1 1 65 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Very Manly Leggings 87463 1 1 67 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Skinning Knife 7005 1 1 73 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Flying Faerie Costume 184506 1 1 74 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Flying Faerie Costume 184506 1 1 75 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Flying Faerie Costume 184506 1 1 76 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Frostsaber Leggings 15069 1 1 77 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Lightforge Belt 16723 1 1 85 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Apexis Cleaver 32663 1 1 90 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Kelada’s Elucidation 163961 1 1 92 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shiny Silver Necklace 141322 1 1 93 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Harmonium Spaulders 188032 1 2 1 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shadowcraft Belt 16713 1 2 4 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Wildheart Gloves 16717 1 2 9 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Plundered Crag Basher 164307 1 2 10 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Deforester Axe of the Fireflash 36592 1 2 11 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Wildheart Bracers 16714 1 2 12 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Truthseeker’s Staff 188048 1 2 14 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Unadorned Seal of Ascension 12219 1 2 15 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Uncrowned Shadowcraft Cap 141408 1 2 16 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Noble’s Elementium Signet 37934 1 2 17 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Netherweave Tunic 21855 1 2 25 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Reefwalker Trousers of the Harmonious 169417 1 2 35 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Antique Silver Cufflinks 34828 1 2 36 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Corroded Hacker of the Feverflare 94099 1 2 37 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Drakewatcher’s Handwraps of the Quickblade 198987 1 2 44 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shorebreaker’s Cincture of the Harmonious 199012 1 2 46 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Razorwind Sword of the Feverflare 55452 1 2 47 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Gauntlets of Valor 16737 1 2 48 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Wavecrash Chestplate of the Peerless 169421 1 2 50 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Cleft-Edged Hammer of the Aurora 36504 1 2 52 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Titansteel Spellblade 45085 1 2 77 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Titansteel Spellblade 45085 1 2 79 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Pitted Defias Shortsword 2057 1 2 92 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Antique Silver Cufflinks 34828 1 2 95 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Cobalt Raven 2568 1 3 2 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Devourer Lobstrok 3524 1 3 3 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Albatross Hatchling 2566 1 3 4 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Violet Abyssal Eel 2569 1 3 5 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Violet Abyssal Eel 2569 1 3 6 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Mischievous Zephyr 2467 1 3 7 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Young Talbuk 1656 1 3 8 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Bonebiter 2719 1 3 9 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Felbat Pup 136924 1 3 10 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Albatross Hatchling 2566 1 3 11 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Mischievous Zephyr 2467 1 3 12 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Weebomination 1394 1 3 13 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Kobaldt 3338 1 3 14 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Pup 2797 1 3 15 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Bloodstone Tunneler 2451 1 3 16 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Laughing Stonekin 2468 1 3 17 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Needleback Pup 2554 1 3 18 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Toad 2796 1 3 19 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Lil’ Bling 1320 1 3 20 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Primal Stormling 3348 1 3 21 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Beetle 2843 1 3 22 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Dart 2157 1 3 23 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Cinder Pup 1662 1 3 24 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Cat 2840 1 3 25 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Laughing Stonekin 2468 1 3 26 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Kobaldt 3338 1 3 27 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Hungry Burrower 2916 1 3 28 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Patos 3332 1 3 29 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Pup 2797 1 3 30 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Anomalus 2842 1 3 31 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Beetle 2843 1 3 32 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Dibbler 2001 1 3 33 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Fetid Waveling 1802 1 3 34 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Toad 2796 1 3 35 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Bloodstone Tunneler 2451 1 3 36 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Undying Deathroach 3038 1 3 38 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Anomalus 2842 1 3 39 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Devastating Drakonid Waraxe 201390 1 3 40 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Hare 2839 1 3 42 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Undying Deathroach 3038 1 3 44 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Hungry Burrower 2916 1 3 45 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Timeless Mechanical Dragonling 3100 1 3 46 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Snowman Kit 21309 1 3 47 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Larion Cub 3064 1 3 49 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Larion Cub 3064 1 3 50 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
A Treatise on Strategy 71715 1 3 51 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Timeless Mechanical Dragonling 3100 1 3 52 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Sinister Squashling 33154 1 3 53 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Decaying Mawrat 3039 1 3 54 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Decaying Mawrat 3039 1 3 55 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Hungry Burrower 2916 1 3 56 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Hungry Burrower 2916 1 3 57 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Coalfist Gronnling 128311 1 3 59 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Coalfist Gronnling 128311 1 3 62 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Micromancer 2959 1 3 65 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Coalfist Gronnling 128311 1 3 66 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Coalfist Gronnling 128311 1 3 67 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Coalfist Gronnling 128311 1 3 68 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Golden Cloudfeather 2925 1 3 69 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Bloodstone Tunneler 2451 1 3 73 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Larion Cub 3064 1 3 75 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Cat 2840 1 3 76 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Left Shark 1687 1 3 77 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Left Shark 1687 1 3 79 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Spawn of Nalaada 2693 1 3 81 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Cinder Pup 1662 1 3 85 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Scarred Beetle 2843 1 3 86 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Mischievous Zephyr 2467 1 3 88 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Kunchong Hatchling 2454 1 3 90 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Felbat Pup 136924 1 3 91 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Felbat Pup 136924 1 3 92 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Fel-Afflicted Skyfin 2119 1 3 94 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Winter’s Little Helper 120 1 3 95 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Primal Stormling 3348 1 3 97 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Primal Stormling 3348 1 3 98 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Juggling Torch 34599 40 4 2 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Elune’s Candle 21713 1 4 7 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Throwing Sausage 138884 8 4 8 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Stoneskin Dredwing Pup 3006 1 4 12 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Fancy Darkmoon Feast 126935 10 4 13 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Stoneskin Dredwing Pup 3006 1 4 14 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Delicious Sagefish Tail 62666 20 4 15 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Big Bag of Booty 116392 10 4 17 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Big Bag of Booty 116392 10 4 19 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Big Bag of Booty 116392 10 4 20 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Time-Worn Journal 103977 1 4 24 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Heartsbane Hexwurst 163781 15 4 28 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Monstrous Egg 71636 1 4 29 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Monstrous Egg 71636 1 4 32 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Monstrous Egg 71636 1 4 33 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Earl Black Tea 49602 20 4 36 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Earl Black Tea 49602 20 4 37 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Earl Black Tea 49602 20 4 39 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Thistle Tea 7676 1 4 40 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Blended Bean Brew 17404 20 4 41 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Monstrous Egg 71636 1 4 43 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Monstrous Egg 71636 1 4 45 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Big Bag of Booty 116392 9 4 58 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Spellstone Delight 171196 20 4 59 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Sugary Soul Shard 171195 20 4 63 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Pocket Friend 130258 2 4 67 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Ominous Pet Treat 139036 40 4 69 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Recipe: Fillet of Frenzy 5485 1 5 1 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Pattern: Red Workman’s Shirt 42177 1 5 2 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Design: Inscribed Monarch Topaz 41789 1 5 4 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Schematic: Truesilver Transformer 18651 1 5 5 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Technique: Illusion Parchment: Shadow Orb 198910 1 5 6 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Schematic: Thorium Widget 16042 1 5 8 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Schematic: Accurate Scope 13310 1 5 10 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Pattern: Netherdrake Gloves 29733 1 5 11 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Plans: Radiant Circlet 12702 1 5 12 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Plans: Radiant Circlet 12702 1 5 13 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Recipe: Soothing Turtle Bisque 3737 1 5 15 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Plans: Radiant Circlet 12702 1 5 16 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Pattern: Thick Netherscale Breastplate 29734 1 5 19 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Schematic: Accurate Scope 13310 1 5 25 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Design: Braided Eternium Chain 24168 1 5 39 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Design: Braided Eternium Chain 24168 1 5 45 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Schematic: Accurate Scope 13310 1 5 67 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Manual: Heavy Silk Bandage 16112 1 5 68 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Manual: Mageweave Bandage 16113 1 5 70 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Design: Heavy Felsteel Ring 24163 1 5 86 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Safari Lounge Cushion 116690 1 6 1 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Fuzzy Green Lounge Cushion 116692 1 6 2 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Fuzzy Green Lounge Cushion 116692 1 6 3 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zhevra Lounge Cushion 116691 1 6 4 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zhevra Lounge Cushion 116691 1 6 5 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zhevra Lounge Cushion 116691 1 6 6 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Fuzzy Green Lounge Cushion 116692 1 6 7 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Universal Language Filter 118334 1 6 8 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Safari Lounge Cushion 116690 1 6 9 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Flying Faerie Costume 184506 1 6 10 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Universal Language Repository 118335 1 6 11 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Universal Language Repository 118335 1 6 12 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Safari Lounge Cushion 116690 1 6 13 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Dread Pirate Costume 103795 2 6 14 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Flying Faerie Costume 184506 1 6 15 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zhevra Lounge Cushion 116691 1 6 16 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Throwing Sausage 138884 1 6 17 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Universal Language Filter 118334 1 6 18 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zhevra Lounge Cushion 116691 1 6 19 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Safari Lounge Cushion 116690 1 6 20 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Purple Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17307 10 6 21 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Purple Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17307 10 6 22 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Purple Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17307 10 6 23 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17304 10 6 24 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17304 10 6 25 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Blue Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17303 10 6 26 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Blue Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17303 10 6 27 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Blue Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17303 10 6 28 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Blue Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17303 10 6 29 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Purple Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17307 10 6 30 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17304 10 6 31 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17304 10 6 32 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Merry Munchkin Costume 128650 56 6 33 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Fuzzy Green Lounge Cushion 116692 1 6 34 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Manual: Netherweave Bandage 21992 1 6 35 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Blue Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17303 10 6 36 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Ribboned Wrapping Paper 17304 10 6 37 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Ethereal Oil 44958 3 6 38 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Little Princess Costume 103789 3 6 39 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shiny Silver Necklace 141322 1 6 40 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Guardian Stone 12809 4 6 41 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Pineapple Lounge Cushion 116689 1 6 42 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Autographed Picture of Tigule 18228 1 6 43 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Deployable Attire Rearranger 153597 2 6 44 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Enchanted Elven Tome 147449 1 6 45 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Sealed Vial of Poison 46004 1 6 46 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Red Anniversary Balloons 172018 20 6 47 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Sharpened Pin 172017 20 6 48 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Arcane Lure 139175 19 6 49 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Lil’ Starlet Costume 116811 8 6 50 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Living Steel Weapon Chain 86597 1 6 51 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
XA-1000 Surface Skimmer 153512 16 6 52 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Blue Anniversary Balloons 172019 20 6 53 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Crystal Pylon User’s Manual 11482 1 6 54 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Safari Lounge Cushion 116690 1 6 56 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Perky Blaster 116172 9 6 58 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Safari Lounge Cushion 116690 1 6 59 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zhevra Lounge Cushion 116691 1 6 61 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Safari Lounge Cushion 116690 1 6 62 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zhevra Lounge Cushion 116691 1 6 64 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Adorable Ascended Costume 184505 1 6 69 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Adorable Ascended Costume 184505 1 6 70 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Gordok Ogre Suit 18258 1 6 98 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Rune of Portals 17032 15 7 1 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Bloodscalp Coin 19706 11 7 2 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Gurubashi Coin 19701 21 7 3 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Hakkari Coin 19700 32 7 4 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Razzashi Coin 19699 27 7 5 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Sandfury Coin 19704 13 7 6 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Skullsplitter Coin 19705 23 7 7 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Vilebranch Coin 19702 12 7 8 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Witherbark Coin 19703 21 7 9 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Shrouded Satchel 128319 1 7 10 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Hills of Stranglethorn - Page 14 2738 2 7 11 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Wartorn Cloth Scrap 22376 11 7 12 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Symbol of Divinity 17033 4 7 13 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Blackflight Arrow 28056 97 7 14 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Symbol of Divinity 17033 5 7 15 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Crude Throwing Axe 25861 1 7 16 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Tainted Vial 8925 20 7 17 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Corpse Dust 37201 5 7 18 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Frost Shock and You 18363 1 7 19 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Singed Page 23867 1 7 20 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Holy Bologna: What the Light Won’t Tell You 18362 1 7 21 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zulian Coin 19698 12 7 22 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Mudskunk Lure 19974 20 7 23 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Hills of Stranglethorn - Page 21 2745 2 7 24 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Sealed Vial of Poison 46004 1 7 25 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Scholar’s Ancient Pack 187442 1 7 26 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Hills of Stranglethorn - Page 27 2751 2 7 27 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Manual: Heavy Silk Bandage 16112 1 7 28 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Folded Letter 36877 1 7 29 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Autographed Picture of Tigule 18228 1 7 31 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Bloodstained Message 158879 1 7 32 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Harnessing Shadows 18360 1 7 33 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zapthrottle Mote Extractor 23821 1 7 34 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Hills of Stranglethorn - Page 4 2728 2 7 35 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Hills of Stranglethorn - Page 10 2734 4 7 39 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Hills of Stranglethorn - Page 11 2735 4 7 41 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Hills of Stranglethorn - Page 6 2730 2 7 43 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Manual: Mageweave Bandage 16113 1 7 44 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Arcane Powder 17020 58 7 46 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Rune of Teleportation 17031 20 7 47 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Rune of Opening 3745 3 7 49 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Broken Amulet 56007 1 7 50 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Old Lucky Coin 138383 1 7 57 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Green Hills of Stranglethorn - Page 26 2750 1 7 60 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Rune of Portals 17032 20 7 61 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Rune of Portals 17032 20 7 62 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shredder Operating Manual - Page 7 16651 1 7 63 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Manual: Mageweave Bandage 16113 1 7 64 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
The Frostwolf Artichoke 19484 1 7 65 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Zulian Mudskunk 19975 5 7 66 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Void-Shrouded Satchel 128319 1 7 67 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Unadorned Seal of Ascension 12219 1 7 68 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Manual: Mageweave Bandage 16113 1 7 69 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shredder Operating Manual - Page 10 16654 1 7 70 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Holy Bologna: What the Light Won’t Tell You 18362 1 7 71 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Massive Mojo 19943 6 7 73 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Chimaerok Tenderloin 21024 6 7 74 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Pocket Friend 130258 1 7 76 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shredder Operating Manual - Page 8 16652 1 7 78 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shredder Operating Manual - Page 5 16649 1 7 79 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Unadorned Seal of Ascension 12219 1 7 80 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Shredder Operating Manual - Page 12 16656 1 7 81 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Faded Photograph 11108 1 7 84 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Crystal Pylon User’s Manual 11482 1 7 86 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
Bolt of Brimstone-Soaked Silkweave 127368 1 7 89 Slot Empty - Item(s) Missing
1 Like

On my main storage bank, have screenshots of each tab showing 70+ stacks of items missing (hard to know the exact amount, because there were empty spots as well)…

Didn’t touch my Guild Bank for the 5+ weeks this has been going on so that if they needed to restore they could overwrite my guild bank and I wouldn’t lose anything…

So far I’ve received two stacks in the mail, and the kicker? They were not things I was missing, they were items still in the affected guild bank, though in different amounts, which makes no sense, but I’ve stopped trying to make sense of this train wreck…

2 Likes

Keír, Dalaran, BE Paladin. Guild “Atmospheres” - from “Flowers for Auberdine” (from Zul’jin transfer)

Nothin yet. :frowning:

:sob: 7 Tabs wiped out, zero items left.

Transferred in July from Zul’jin server to Dalaran. rip

Only guildie was me. Some of the stuff I had is showing up in my other ‘placeholder gm for the gb’ Rainside’s 1, single tab. Stuff showing from 5 months ago. I dunno if I need to make a different bug report that Rainside/my shammy orc alt - still has a bank that stil lists at least some of my stuff, albeit in one tab?

1 Like

so apart from being incompetent by losing everyone’s items in the guild bank, which they cannot recover, and instead of being truthful, they take whatever is remaining in the guild bank (that is not missing) and send it to you via the mail and claim they are doing partial restoration ? lololololol … if this is really happening, this is a serious character flaw

3 Likes