Guild Bank Missing Items Update

Its funny how some of these people cant handle different opinions to the extent they have to block them, lol. So odd.

You obviously didn’t actually read the post. In game currency can be converted to actual subscription time which saves actual real-life money for people. I don’t understand your need to be snarky and dismissive.

6 Likes

There has been no financial loss. Again, losing some pixels in a video game is not a big deal.

Don’t bother arguing with the trolls, they’re just here in an attempt to sow discord and discourage people that are already upset at this horrid situation. Possibly even paid posters in an attempt to marginalize the situation. Just put them on ignore, they have nothing to add to this thread. :smiley_cat:

12 Likes

This is 100% accurate.
Their motives are clear, and they are not as clever as they think they are, including their rotating alts.

Sadly, I’ve put more people on ignore the last 2 weeks than I have my entire time I’ve been on the forums.

And to the trolls reading this, no, no I don’t go back and read whatever you post…My care meter is a zero when it comes to you whatever you have to say (or even exist to be honest).

12 Likes

Objectively, it really is, to some folks.

We already know it isn’t to you. Your opinion was noted, and disregarded, some time ago.

11 Likes

okay, stop. that makes no sense.

1 Like

Do you really need an explanation of why this issue IS a big deal to some folks?

This troll has been trying to portray their opinion as “objective”, when it is very much subjective.

Then they play the victim when folks disagree.

From looking at their activity, I would estimate over 90% of the posts on that character have been in this thread, trying to tell people “it’s no big deal”.

14 Likes

Look, its a video game. It is purely entertainment. If this game went away everyone that plays would continue with their life without any kind of impact. Therefore, losing some items in a little video game is objectively not a big deal whatsoever. Its really simple. Now we can say people are treating this irrationally but that doesnt make this issue a big deal at all.

You keep using this phrase…

I don’t think it means what you think it means.

You’re just here to stir the pot.

Well I, and others, objectively disagree.

Are you not able to handle that?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

It means exactly what I said. Losing some items has no impact on your life. Its a video game. It cant be a big deal. Its. Just. A. Game.

Best to just ignore the trolls. They have an agenda. If we stop giving them attention, they’ll leave. Feeding the trolls and all.

18 Likes

It’s that time again for a coincidental reminder that people are directed here via CS to talk about an issue they’re experiencing and looking for answers/updates to.

There have been no updates or further answers since the initial CM post on Sept 20th. If it’s not coming from a CM, the poster doesn’t have any more knowledge on this than the rest of us.

13 Likes

Continuing to repeat your same tired opinion ad nauseum is not going to make others agree with you.

You are objectively mistaken.

:wave:

8 Likes

You dont have to agree with me. That is ok. Lots of people are wrong about many things because they dont approach it rationally.

Thanks for admitting your mistake.

Carry on.

:laughing:

4 Likes

Oh no, you got me. :man_facepalming:

Very sound advice. They have nothing to add. They are here to annoy us, to push our buttons, or to defend Blizzard’s actions. Nothing you say will change their minds. Nothing - not even the most wonderfully clever thing you say, will affect them (except that they get attention). If they are so annoyed that we are concerned about this, then the best they can do is leave and not read any of this, but that’s not what they are here for. They are TROLLS and do what trolls do best. It’s very easy to to be tempted to answer them - heaven knows, I’ve done it plenty of times in General chat despite knowing better. Ignoring them removes the temptation and also, it will NOT alert you when they respond to you.

To ignore, click on their name. Then, click on “View Activity.” That will open up a new window. On the right side, there is a big, blue buttons that says “View Profile,” BUT DO NOT CLICK ON THAT (unless you want to see their profile). Look above that and see where it says “normal” with a little down arrow. Click on that, choose “Ignore” and the length of time you wish to ignore them and . . . that’s it. They are out of your hair.

18 Likes

CS is starved for attention and the voice to push problems upwards. The nail that sticks up…it’s not their fault for being crippled by lay-offs, while the new president says nothing to the company’s clients.

Members of the exec team supposedly make 20 million. They should be investing in player experience, CS and infrastructure. Let’s hope this is a a tailwind of the acquisition.

6 Likes

I have two guild banks that I only use for my alts (one for Alliance and one for Horde).
All my items were missing since Blizzard had this problem.
Today I checked again the Alliance bank had the items back again. The Horde bank is still missing everything.
So lets hope eventually we get all of our items back again.

7 Likes