Guild Bank Missing Items Update

I was told by in-game support to post my issue here. I do not seem to have the “missing guild item” but rather, that i cannot stack items from my bag to my bank. I have to manually drag items into the bank into an empty slot, and then drag from empty slot to the existing guild bank stack. I’ve reset my ui, game, etc, and no change. Would really like some info here.

1 Like

… That behavior was rectified, and should not be happening again. It’s not a good sign that it is. I’m going to go check right now - anyone else?

Edit: I’m not seeing that behavior with mine. Loroman, did they ask you to post in this specific thread?

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately, they said they couldn’t resolve it there, and I should post it here to get the developer’s attention.

2 Likes

Sadly, this is General Discussion, and that really ought to be in Bug Reports. Have you checked to see if anyone else has posted that issue there? (Not at all trying to shove you out! I’m just confused as to why this specific thread.)

3 Likes

No, I appreciate you pointing me to the right direction. I’ll go take a look and see if I can find similar instances of this. Thank you!

2 Likes

Haha, I didn’t name the guild…I was just looking for a casual guild to join when I returned to the game for Dragonflight after a long absence.

2 Likes

The problem is, CS doesn’t have that information. All they’ve been told by their superiors is “comments on this topic should be directed to the sticky in general”. So, there wasn’t really anything Vrak could say other than “I don’t have that information, please post here”.

1 Like

That is almost exactly the kind of stuff I got back. Some ore and a piece of leather and whatnot. I’m just floored.

4 Likes

… did they merge threads?

3 Likes

Yeah a lot of threads got dumped into here and makes the conversation look incoherent in a lot of places.

3 Likes

So, I wake up, feeling good, and come check out the forums this morning only to find someone still insulting me long after walking away from this thread. I had a great interaction with another poster, even got some positive responses on my opinion about perspective. Then, I see the assumptions and insults. So I will respond the way you could not… without insulting you.

1. The Vanishing: People lost items, myself included
  2. The Waiting: It took a month for Blizz to react or respond
  3. The Fighting: More than 80 threads were closed including the Bug Report
  4. The Consolidation: Everyone was moved here an no new threads last very long
  5. The Resolution: They will do what they can, however little or much as possible, or maybe none at all
  6. The Reaction: People sentimental about pixels are being comforted while those of us using logic and perspective are being attacked

There are trolls in this thread, but I am not one of them. Buzzwords are just buzzwords when people don’t know how they actually work, or when to properly assign them. If I were a troll, the MODs never would have restored my common sense posts that others flagged for whatever reason.

So, I have responded without insult, without injury, and honestly without caring what your personal feelings are about me. I am here to discuss the topic, but if people want to waste their time flagging my perspective and common sense as trolling, that is their right. Blizz will unflag it cause they have done so 3 times already. That should be proof they are in this thread and helping some of us while not even responding to others.

1 Like

Close to 80 old ones and about 6 new ones. Welcome to the megathread. Sorry you had to be here. Losing stuff sucks for sure.

Yes, all threads regarding this issue are being merged into here. Honestly, that makes sense. There is no point in cluttering up the forum and making the jobs of the people that have to read the feedback here harder than it has to be.

2 Likes

I’ve been here, I know that there’s been several merges. When I made that specific post, it looked like another thread merge had just happened.

These forums are such a damn mess.

4 Likes

I am genuinely sorry that things are still volatile. It’s not good for anyone’s nerves, and it’s especially grating when someone’s gotten a break and is willing to start over again. May I offer you a cup of tea? English Breakfast with a splash of lime is surprisingly good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The forums are absolutely a mess. After reading through almost 80 new posts last night, 5 of them were subtle trolls, 4 of them were silly, 16 of them were general legit questions, and close to 50 or so were complaints about M+ and Delves, and of course the complaints about Delves dropping better gear… etc. Sadly, these are people’s priorities and perspective when it comes to this game… this thread included. There’s been quite a bit of bickering all over the place.

Not your fault. You have an opinion that differs from mine but choose kindness and logic, and I appreciate it. I might not be sentimental about pixels, but I am still human and have empathy for them. I’ve just always been more of a logic and perspective sort. And as luck would have it, I am having an Earl Grey hot as we speak. I could offer you a cup as well! I might be Irish, but I still have my manners :yellow_heart:

1 Like

You have caught me totally out of left field, good sir - I haven’t seen the fabled Irish diplomacy exercised in such a skilled manner in many, many years. My grandfather would be ashamed of me! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

GUILD: Central Brewery Command
REALM: Magtheridon
GUILD BANK: 7 tabs
LOSSES: Everything, hundreds of stacks
RESTORED: Nothing

Blizzard, this data loss is totally unacceptable.

10 Likes

On the contrary lass, you’ve shown me kindness and offered me tea. The only offense might have been the Jameson’s missing from a coffee, but English Breakfast is still a favorite :yellow_heart:

1 Like