Guild and communities tab

to add to the list, this is affecting me as well.

1 Like

seem like I’m having same issues, I had one of my toon left guild yesterday and rejoin it again I can see it find and talk to anyone on there yesterday. But this morning as I log on I can’t even get on the guild chat only said it’s unavailable, I tried my other toons same issues. I hope it can be resolved soon as I am not battle.net friends with many of them there so there’s no way to talk to them.

1 Like

To add to this, our GM can no longer see guild chat as well, and all our calendar events are missing. Raids and dungeon events, all signups, GONE! Blizzard please fix this soon.

2 Likes

Add me to the list also and I am a GM. It’s showing up for all my characters in the guild.

1 Like

Solutions will be temporarily.
This is a 100% Blizzard issue.
Do not delete the addons!
Don’t Clear WTF Cache!
Don’t uninstall the game!
Ask for a refund if I return to the game.

Share the forum on discord. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just popping in to say I’ve been having this issue since last night. Joined a guild yesterday, was able to see the guild chat but now nothing. 0/0 online, guild doesn’t even show up in the guild page for me. I vaguely remember this happening during 8.3 as well, and it was a Blizz server-side issue. Hopefully they have a fix soon.

I am both in a guild and not at the same time.

I have been working on this issue for a couple of days since I switched guilds.
I am unable to see guild chat or see the guild in the guild menu.

I do see the guild message in the chat window when I log in.
I type in guild chat and no one in the guild can see it.

I have deleted and restored my toon.
I have rebooted my computer.
I have disabled all addons.
I have attempted to re-join the guild but it says i cannot as i am part of a guild but i have no option to leave the guild.

This problem seems to be centered around just this one toon.
Darknmethal - Gnomeregan

Any help with this “Undocumented Feature” is much appreciated.

Thanks,

As far as I can tell its unacknowledged broken atm

1 Like

Can also confirm an issue with this. Moved one of my alts from my personal guild to my main guild. While I have access to guild chat within the normal chat window, the guild/community tab is acting as if the character is unguilded. Followed all the usual steps you mentioned.

All of my other characters are fine. It’s just the one character that I recently moved in the last two days. Not really willing to test it out on any of my existing characters since I’m an officer in my main guild. Don’t want to screw things up and potentially have a situation pop up where I need access to the guild window, but can’t get to it due to a bug.

Can confirm that this issue has also begun to crop up on the alt I previously mentioned. Was talking fine in guild chat last night. Not so much today. Just had my guildmates confirm that none of my messages on that alt made it to the chat.

I just came back to the game a few days ago and I started seeing the same thing on a few of my characters. I know they are in the guild cause it is my guild and I added my gf into the guild and she had no issues like i am having on a few of my characters. I have no addons added to the game yet. i have reset and done a scan through the battle.net app

Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one. Sounds like tons of people are having problems with guild chat, guild calendar.

You’re not wrong. I’ve got the same problem, and I’m nervous about joining another guild in case it happens again. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ZERO mention of this issue in the hotfix
 or really anywhere
 despite the multiple threads

1 Like

Does anyone having issues start using armory recently?

never ceases to amaze me how absolutely garbage blizzards support is this has been happening to people since warlords of draenor it is a very wellknown issue. However like most issues it takes months for blizzard to pull there head out of there asses log enough to fix it. Also experiencing this issue i wouldnt get ur hopes up on a fix anytime soon

Yesterday I logged in and had no issues with this; I later switched toons to main and no problems. Later I switched back to alt and BANG!!! I run into issue with the roster/guild chat etc
 I find an officer in the guild, /guild quit, they reinvite problem fixed(FOR THEN), I log into today after extended maint(x2) and same problem all over again. This is insane and quite the irritating bug
 I guess the guild gerbil broke or ran away.

I am also having the same issue. I am the guild leader and I can not see the guild roster or talk in guild chat. My wife who is in the guild can see the roster, but she doesn’t have the authorities to manage the guild in the same way I can and I can’t access any guild permissions to let her manage it until it’s fixed. I don’t even have access to the guild tab even though my name shows up on the roster and as the guild leader.

Blizzard really going to not fix this in the patch today. This is just lazy, they wont even comment on it. Its literally making the game annoying to play. I cant talk to anyone in the guild. Come on blizz get your s**t together.

Alpha Stage Game for 15 bucks a month