Guild and communities tab

Exact same here as well. Only started after I did a server transfer to follow my guild to another server. I /gquit and got re-invited and thought that would be the end of it, but upon logging back in tonight it’s doing the same routine again.

same here. it was only on 1 character yesterday but now all my characters have guild and communities as unavailable.

Same problem here. I noticed it when checking the companion app and realized my guild was missing and just had the “join community” tab, on all my characters. It’s the same in-game as well. I can see guild achievements happening, and status changes to my rank, but everything else is unavailable.

Now unavailable for me as well.

Same… Tried with three 60s that are in guilds and a 30 that isnt. guild/communities menu is unavailable all of them.

Same problem. It was working an hour ago.

It now is fixed.

Same here. Hopefully they fix it shortly.

I logged into my other characters until I found one where the guild ui was launching. Then logged back to my main and it was working again. Hopefully that workaround helps someone (if they haven’t just fixed it and my “fix” was just coincidental).

I have guild members also experiencing this issue.

Also experiencing this issue.

Joined a new guild yesterday, and the /g functionality was fine until logging out. Upon logging back in, the new guild message showed and the online/offline notifications still displayed, but when I wrote in /g nothing happened. I could not see other guild chat, either.

1 Like

Do not uninstall the game. It’s Blizzard’s problem !!!

Yes having the same problem. I cannot access the guild tab. It says is “unavailable” on all my characters. So I can not see any guild members or chat with them.

I and several other members of my guild are experiencing this problem. We can’t see guild chat or type in /g. Some members left and rejoined, it resolved the issue for about an hour but then the problem returned. It seems to be getting worse; yesterday it was only two members, today its eight or ten.

Im having pretty much the same problem, made a new guild got the charter signed but the only thing we can access is the guild bank, I cant adjust ranks, look at the roster or anything else. can someone help me?

I am a moderator of 5+ communities, this is very frustrating.

At least 3 of my characters are having the same issue (I haven’t logged into more to check yet). Can’t see G-chat or view roster, but their tooltip shows them in their guild.

Same issue here. Cannot view Guild or Community window. Guild tag still in place, can type in guild chat but cannot see it after. Has happened within the last 3 hours. Was working fine earlier this morning.

I am a guild leader and just switched to one of my alts that has been in the guild for over 7 years. I am unable to see gchat on her. Very frustrating when members are asking for help and I can’t see it.

Many staff were laid off
Communities did not change since BFA 2018
Are the problems just beginning?

1 Like

Bump.

THis is happening on one of my characters as well. Guild & Communities Tab shows as “Unavailable”

I can see guildmates logging in and out but CANNOT chat or pull up Guild Pane and cannot chat.

Most frustrating, I asked some friends that were in the same communities and they cannot see my character in the community any longer, communities where I was a MODERATOR.

Removing addons didnt work.

1 Like