Guild and communities tab

I have blank guild screen as well. I can’t even leave the guild to re-join it. This needs to be fixed NOW!!!

1 Like

This was an issue last year too. Saw yesterday that the guild wasnt showing up, I was hoping it might fix overnight. Can see some acheivements and people logging in and out but no chat or guild tab and cant type anything into guild chat (or at least i cant see if i typed anything.

1 Like

also with the same issue with all my characters since last night

Same here. Did the old /gquit and was reinvite to the guild. Worked for a bit but the problem has returned. Again only one character of many.

1 Like

Same here. I moved to a new guild, problem still persists.

Same here just for one new character. Also have this issue on the same character.

If I /gquit and get reinvited it works until I log back out, and when I get online it’s broken again.

Several members who joined my guild tonight can’t see guild chat while long-term members of the guild at the same rank can.

1 Like

I’m also having this problem. :frowning_face:

I am having a problem with this too. I just bought the expansion day one and find out that I can’t be apart of a guild due to a community bug. Bad first impressions.

also having this problem

Exact same here as well. Only started after I did a server transfer to follow my guild to another server. I /gquit and got re-invited and thought that would be the end of it, but upon logging back in tonight it’s doing the same routine again.

same here. it was only on 1 character yesterday but now all my characters have guild and communities as unavailable.

Same problem here. I noticed it when checking the companion app and realized my guild was missing and just had the “join community” tab, on all my characters. It’s the same in-game as well. I can see guild achievements happening, and status changes to my rank, but everything else is unavailable.

Now unavailable for me as well.

Same… Tried with three 60s that are in guilds and a 30 that isnt. guild/communities menu is unavailable all of them.

Same problem. It was working an hour ago.

It now is fixed.

Same here. Hopefully they fix it shortly.

I logged into my other characters until I found one where the guild ui was launching. Then logged back to my main and it was working again. Hopefully that workaround helps someone (if they haven’t just fixed it and my “fix” was just coincidental).

I have guild members also experiencing this issue.

Also experiencing this issue.

Joined a new guild yesterday, and the /g functionality was fine until logging out. Upon logging back in, the new guild message showed and the online/offline notifications still displayed, but when I wrote in /g nothing happened. I could not see other guild chat, either.

1 Like