Guild achievement spam

Awoken Coelacanth buff is very broken! Blizzard! please read! plz check this out blizz needs to see this asap

This should be a top priority. Itā€™s become way worse it seems and even causes the game to stutter when it all hits at once. For the love of God please fix!

3 Likes

bump and please fix this blizzard/Miscro$oft

1 Like

A SOLUTION/FIX
This hides the Banner GUI Popup and Mutes the achievement sound
Type in chat
/run AlertFrame:UnregisterEvent(ā€œACHIEVEMENT_EARNEDā€)
/run MuteSoundFile(569143)

to reverse this or undo this effect you can type

/run AlertFrame:RegisterEvent(ā€œACHIEVEMENT_EARNEDā€)
/run UnmuteSoundFile(569143)

You can also right click the General Tab in chat, Settings, and Uncheck Guild Announcements if you donā€™t want to see that either.

5 Likes

same here for my EU Guild ā€¦ please fixā€¦

2 Likes

Been having this issue for MONTHS it never goes away and it literally happens at least once every hour.

2 Likes

Still happening. This is really annoyingā€¦ i know people in other guilds have quit because itā€™s interfering with their dungeons.

2 Likes

whistles ā€œOh say can you seeā€¦ Guild achievements fly freeā€¦ā€

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an add on that gets rid of the pop up alerts from this bug, but it doesnā€™t get rid of the sound. Regardless, itā€™s been a LIFE SAVING add on to use in the mean time until blizzard fixes this bug in 5 years.

Download add on called: Leatrix plus , after downloaded open the menu and go to ā€œframesā€ and then enable ā€œhide alertsā€ this should resolve the issue until blizz fixes it . Youā€™re welcome <3

2 Likes

Why is there not a SINGLE blue post addressing this? Not even saying ā€œsorry weā€™re never gonna fix this but we at least know itā€™s there!ā€ All of my tickets have been ā€œresolvedā€ by automated responses telling me to go here. But I donā€™t think theyā€™ve seen those or this thread.

3 Likes

Please fix this or give the option to turn off the achievement notifications.

1 Like

We gotta keep this thread alive until it gets resolved

1 Like

For the love of god, it is really pushing me away from being interested in this game when it happens every other 20 minutes right now!

2 Likes

Dear Blizzardā€¦ While Iā€™m so incredibly proud of my fellow guildies and our amazing accomplishments in Azerothā€¦ We Do NOT Want To See These Achievements Every 15 Minutes!!! It causes serious lag issues for many along with just being generally annoying. Thank you for addressing this quickly and efficiently!

With all the hopes for a speedy resolution,
Your Favorite Hunter <3

1 Like

Keeping this thread alive one post at a time

1 Like

fix please!

1 Like

Very annoying issue. Please fix!

1 Like

Still ongoing issue

2 Likes

This annoying bug is still happening. Yaā€™ll need to fix this.

1 Like

Blizzard, this has been ongoing since July 24th. Seriously? Fix this! Three monthsā€¦ do you know what happens when I donā€™t fix a customerā€™s problem for three months? They go elsewhere.

1 Like