Guild achievement spam

We are repeatedly getting spammed with the following guild achievements as people log in:

• United Nations
  • Ambassadors
  • Diplomacy
34 Likes

Hey look this bug is back :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Yes this is really annoying, would love to get rid of this achievement spam.

8 Likes

Yep, its really REALLY annoying to keep having these achievements spam. Requesting a fix pretty please :3

6 Likes

Having the same issues :frowning:

3 Likes

Agreed, its very annoying and I dont get why it is happening to the same guild membership.

3 Likes

Yep, thought we were done with this but nope, getting this on almost every log in of my characters.

2 Likes

For the love that is holy, please please make this a higher priority to get fixed. It keeps spamming constantly in my guild

7 Likes

Constant Spam, still ongoing. :frowning:

4 Likes

Yea very annoying.

3 Likes

Also having this issue. Blizzard fix it please

5 Likes

Just left my guild so I don’t have to see this crap constantly. 3 times of the diplomacy one in less than 2 minutes is nuts.

4 Likes

Seeing the same thing here. Multiple times an hour 1-4 guild achievements get spammed. Super annoying.

2 Likes

This is happening for “The Old Timers Guild” on Kul Tiras too with the achievements Diplomacy, Ambassadors, United Nations, and Dungeon Diplomat. (Pretty sure the guild got all these achievements years ago originally.)

This has happened sporadically cross-faction guilds were implemented, but in the last week it’s gotten significantly worse. It’s popped like 10x in the last hour alone.

Hope it is fixed soon! ;-;

4 Likes

Repasting for another voice! I am in OTG as well and seeing all this spam constantly.

This is happening for “The Old Timers Guild” on Kul Tiras too with the achievements Diplomacy, Ambassadors, United Nations, and Dungeon Diplomat. (Pretty sure the guild got all these achievements years ago originally.)

This has happened sporadically cross-faction guilds were implemented, but in the last week it’s gotten significantly worse. It’s popped like 10x in the last hour alone.

3 Likes

Please fix this, the pop ups are getting in the way of third row of buttons, causing problems.

2 Likes

We had a couple members /gquit tonight when the popups caused distraction in our M+ group. It’s more than annoying; it’s detrimental to gameplay.

3 Likes

Is this going to get solved at some point? It’s really annoying and apparently has been a problem for a while.

2 Likes

Having this problem, too. Started going into overdrive last Tuesday.

If we’re going to get Dungeon Diplomat achievement several times per hour, please give us 10,000 gold as a reward each time we do. You can put it right into the guild bank (assuming they work).

3 Likes

Same issue

2 Likes