Guild achievement spam

Blizzard, you guys seriously need to do something about this crap, it’s driving people crazy.

EVERY TIME a character logs in, we get spammed again with Dungeon Diplomat, United Nations, Ambassadors, and Diplomacy.

If you can’t fix it, then DISABLE GUILD ACHIEVEMENT POP-UPS.

6 Likes

Still having this issue. It also throws the following:

Message: …Ons/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrameSystems.lua:325: Action[SetPoint] failed because[Cannot anchor to a region dependent on it]: attempted from: Texture:SetPoint.
Time: Mon Aug 19 19:06:45 2024
Count: 1
Stack: …Ons/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrameSystems.lua:325: Action[SetPoint] failed because[Cannot anchor to a region dependent on it]: attempted from: Texture:SetPoint.
[string “=[C]”]: in function SetPoint' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrameSystems.lua"]:325: in function <...Ons/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrameSystems.lua:299> [string "=[C]"]: in function setUpFunction’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrames.lua”]:180: in function <…ce/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrames.lua:166>
[string “=(tail call)”]: ?
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrames.lua”]:86: in function resetFunc' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_SharedXMLBase/Pools.lua"]:184: in function CallReset’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_SharedXMLBase/Pools.lua”]:88: in function <Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_SharedXMLBase/Pools.lua:68>
[string “=(tail call)”]: ?
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrames.lua”]:108: in function OnFrameHide' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrames.lua"]:163: in function <...ce/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/AlertFrames.lua:162> [string "=[C]"]: in function Hide’
[string “*AlertFrameSystems.xml:176_OnFinished”]:1: in function <[string “*AlertFrameSystems.xml:176_OnFinished”]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = Texture {
PixelSnapDisabled = true
b = Frame {
}
}
(*temporary) = “CENTER”
(*temporary) = -1
(*temporary) = -2

2 Likes

its driving me crazy. getting spammed by 4 bogus acheivs everytime someone logs in lol

3 Likes

please fix this or give me a way to disable guild achievements.

4 Likes

Need to bump this because it’s happening extremely often.

The achievements pop up over my keybinds with no way to disable it. It interrupts gameplay.

4 Likes

I’d settle for the ability to simply toggle this off if it can’t be figured out.

4 Likes

I always wait til the last second to buy the new expansion anyway, but this bug is making the game so unpleasant I don’t want to give them my money until it’s fixed. Hear that Blizz? Profit margins! Maybe that’ll get a blue response!

1 Like

Hey look this bug is still here

2 Likes

bumping every day until a fix

2 Likes

Going on for me and other guildies, Everyday.

1 Like

Multiple times every day.

FIX IT

3 Likes

Same issue with my guild, getting to the point it’s super super super annoying. Happening multiple times a day.

2 Likes

still an issue. its bloody annoying.

2 Likes

Blizzard needs to fix this issue ASAP. lmao crazy how they haven’t fixed this yet

3 Likes

Yep, still happening as of 8/26. We are going insane! it spams every time someone new logs in and then on random logins as well. I had read that Blizzard has a tendency to ignore guild problems, and I’m realizing its true. It took them 2+ years to correct the guild list sorting problem, they still haven’t returned the items that were stolen out of everyone’s guild banks, and now this achievement spam as well. sigh

3 Likes

This is still going on, driving people nuts.

2 Likes

Happening with Slightly Average on Area 52 - CONSTANTLY!

2 Likes

It’s happening with almost every single person logging into the game now, wth can we please get a fix with this

2 Likes

Commenting to bump that this needs fixing, guild gets spammed multiple times daily. Fix this!

3 Likes

It’s happening every 30 minutes for our whole guild, we’re going crazy!

2 Likes