Guide to Orc Clan Development

Straight backed orcs are here! As is class changes and pre-patch content! You all know what that means! Lots of orcs running around, stretching their backs maybe looking for a clan or to start one. Here's a long winded bump!
Alright thread, back to the top for you!
Just a bumpin
To the top with you!

Also, just found out Mag'har are available for preview in the race menu during creation!
Getting closer to BfA and we're already seeing fledgling clans popping up. If you notice any of them please direct them here. Hopefully the information will be of great use.
Here's a bump! Just a few more days until BfA is officially here!

Huuzah for Mag'har and Zandalari!

And...you know....whatever the Alliance are getting. Something about about fat humans that can be druids and dwarves with bad cases of fire crotch.
One and a half more days, if that!
A couple of days late BUT I've been enjoying BfA like everyone else. Anywho.....

BfA is here! Although it'll be a bit before Zandalari and Mag'har are running around.

Anywho, if you're thinking about joining or making a clan guild then add your name to the roster of people going to the upcoming Kosh'harg Festival! We're bringing it back!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767787022
Here's a bump for the guide!

It's not just good for orc clan guilds but tribal guilds as well and even some good info for guilds in general. Hope others are finding it useful!
People are already unlocking Mag'har!

You filthy mongrels......teach me your ways!

Hope everyone is enjoying BfA and looking for to the upcoming content.
Here's a little bump for this guide!
This is a cool guide! Now if I could just find some of these clans.
Right? I've seen a few new ones pop up as well as some old names returning but neither are going anywhere. Which is a shame. I would like to see more variety running around. I went ahead and invited most of them to the Kosh'harg.
So beautifully made... so well done.
Finally got Mag'har myself.

*spoilers*

Apparently I need to update my guide to state that the age of clans is gpne for Mag'har too. At some point in the last 30 odd years on Draenor, they went through a similar process of dissolving the clans.

Blackrock, Warsong and Frostwolves were the only clans mentioned during the scenario, even though you can see members of the other clans present too.

The difference between the Horde and the Mag'har is that the Mag'har still honor the old clans and the old ways but had to come together to make a single people united against the Draenei.

The age of clans is gone for both sides but there are likely many out there who wish to return to the old ways, to be part of a clan and family.
1 Like
Just wanted to give this the old bump, bump.
*seal of approval*
Personally looking for an Orc clan Guild to join. Anyone have a direction to point me in? Old Orc Warlock.....wanting to uplift the Horde and his people to their former glory.
The only ones I know of these days are Frostmaw Clan and Red Wolf. Might have been a few that have popped up recently but I couldn't tell you.

Sadly, Stormhowl doesn't accept any IC necro or fel based characters due to their own culture.
Seen a couple of upstart clans pop up recently so I'm gonna bump this in hopes they see it.