Guess I'll never be able to tame Vexis

Not yet but when Vexis is up again I will give it a shot this weekend. Work 8 to 5. I know it’s asking for a bit much but I would like two of them. You know. Got to have a matching set.

Try Argent Dawn. No one is there.

I have purposely killed a number of rares that hunters are trying to tame, hunters are not entitled to the spawn.

At risk of derailing this, do you do it when the tame is already started? If so, I feel that’s kind of crappy. Not against the rules I suppose, but not exactly being a good cybercitizen of Azeroth, either.

I have, yes. Hunters are not entitled to a rare.

In the open world, everything is fair game, but that doesn’t make you any less of a jerk while doing this. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can…tame a world boss??

You do you, I suppose.

I pay my subscription, not the angry hunter.

1 Like

Oondasta and Nalak, yeah. There’s almost zero chance of it happening with even one other person present though. Like everything else, I would suggest late night in War Mode.

Could Always do what I did, find a dead RP server. That of course isn’t a guarantee, but if you are on a Full server, that makes it that much harder.

You can end with ‘because I can’ but as you write more, I start to wonder where you come down on letting the children know that Santa Claus isn’t real.

1 Like

I do have to wonder what hunter ruined their life forever.

Was me, sorry.

1 Like

1 Like

lord…we were trying to tame that one turtle pet up in hyjal a LONG time ago and yeah…every time someone would one shot it and fly off. I dont think half of them were doing it for anything but just pure childish spite lol

1 Like

Cata tameable rares don’t even drop anything useful either, so there literally is no reason for them to be killed, much less while a hunter is trying to tame them, unless it is indeed out of spite.

2 Likes

This is the correct answer. :grin:

3 Likes

Because you love me? :grin:

1 Like

I didnt know that part, lol…so spite would be the only reason then. lol