Guardian Druids should not be able to

Top the damage meters with 10 mil damage

Top the killing blows meter with 20 killing blows

Do almost as much healing as damage

Only die twice

All while spamming 2-3 abilities in bear form

Seriously, what the hell is this? Does bliz have a hard-on for these tanks in PvP or what? It’s redic

15 Likes

Holinka mains guardian druid what do you expect

2 Likes

wait until u see one in the brawl this week

Considering how nerfed Tanks are in PvP I’d say NO. Honestly they need to remove the Tanks nerfs (taking increased damage) and continue to buff their tool kit till we see various Tank comps at Glad rating and in Tournaments.

guardian seems fine to me ,might be a skill issue

1 Like

Guardians are not hard to kill. Dont hit us during Rage of the Sleeper, then root/stun us. Easy.

2 Likes

There is a reason why Guardian druids are seen way more in PvP than other tanks, I really hope this gets fixed. The only viable tank in Rated BGs in shadowlands for 90% of the expansion was bear. Taking away their CC immunity with berserk hasn’t seemed to change that. We don’t need another expansion of Rated BG groups having 3 healers, 6 DPS while waiting 10-15 minutes for that one bear to show up.

Really a rogue QQing about any spec

2 Likes

You must really not like rogues hey? I see this isn’t the first thread that a rogue made that you’ve popped into only to spout almost the exact same quote. At least be a little more creative next time ^.^

its so dads can have fun in wow too

Dad bods gravitate toward Bear bods. Let people be happy.

Just got out of a game of Temple of Kotmogu, a Guardian Druid on our team was top damage AND top heals, seems balanced.

Yep I see this regularly. I mean it’s such a glaring issue and g druids have been op and unbalanced compared to all the other tanks throughout sl and they said it’s all the power systems…

So now we supposedly don’t have any power systems why are g druids topping damage and heals and basically unkillable. I saw a Druid solo five guys in arathi basin blacksmith lol our team actually had a g Druid and he went over there and helped kill the other g Druid.
Freakin pathetically comical

1 Like

It’s so simple. I’m so confused why so many dont understand. A Druid has ONE …. One single ability that does all that damage and healing… sleeper… it is 10 seconds

Simply put, do not attack a guardian when he pops that. If nobody attacked a guardian during that 10 second sleeper window you wouldn’t see a single guardian ever coming close to topping a damage or healing meter.

The issue is random battleground players simply go brain dead and attack non stop without paying attention to the abilities the opposing player is using. Just as you wouldn’t attack a Paladin during their bubble the same applies to Guardian. Kite them or don’t attack during their 10 second sleeper ability. Maybe many simply don’t know what the ability does which is what I think is the case for most scenarios.

I simply love random bgs bc I run in to a group of 5-8, pop a few damage mitigation abilities, wait for them to focus me and pop sleeper. Most of the time everyone besides one or two smart ones continue to attack and that’s where 90% of my damage and healing comes from.

Best part is I’ve still been killed 1v1 by numerous classes with well timed stubs after they kited my sleeper ability and waited for it to be on cooldown. Especially DH and Rogues.

Sleeper does not allow druids to get top Damage and top heals. Shut up with the “it’s the sleeper” move

nerf druids

1 Like

I think you’re trolling bc that is the cause of those numbers. Without that ability I wouldn’t even be close to top damage or heals.

Yes. It does. When EVERY attack has 6k+ damage returned, it adds up fast.

Lets say you have 5 people attacking for those 10 seconds. During that each person is hitting you at least 2-3 times per second (some more often like a MM hunter rapid fire, arcane mage missiles, etc etc). That’s nearly 20k damage returned per second per person. During those 10 seconds, If I have multiple people on me rolling their faces over the keyboard, I will general pump out 1M damage alone from sleeper, and another 500k from my combined abilities. If you don’t believe me, whisper me in game and I will show you lol

Just had a game where a resto druid finished with 7 million damage. What exactly is going on with Druids right now?

Ion mains ele wheres our OP spec?

He must busy. But doesn’t the lead dev play a g Druid? Pretty sure he does