WTH are Guardian Druids in PvP?

DH absolutely counters guardian druid. They take some time to kill but they are easy easy easy to kill.

Rage of the Sleeper is on a 1 min cd and last 10 seconds. DH consume magic is on a 10 second cd, imprison is on a 45 second cd and lasts 5 seconds, fel eruption is on a 30 second cd and lasts 4 seconds. It is so easy to out play this cd.

People just hurrdurr and don’t bother to stop attacking the druid while it’s up. So the result is when it reflects damage, it looks like the druid is completely broken.

When Ion says, ‘frankly, that’s a skill issue’, this is the kind of thing you can say is a skill issue.

Tanks do need damage in order to remain a threat. If you can ignore them, that is fairly detrimental and they may not even be there unless they are stacked with utility. However, yes - Guardian druid needs its damage reduced.

1 Like

bro youre actually trolling…youre on every single post complaining about tanks in pvp being absolutely ridiculous right now and youre defending it…just stop it…many ppl with actual pvp experience are saying that its busted rn…bear druids are literal super saiyans and its taking 5+ ppl to kill 1 moron running in circles spamming thrash and topping the meters and outhealing actual healers simultaneously…
youre trolling and its not funny…take the clown shoes off buddy

1 Like

youre the same as the warrior …trolling on every post mentioning how op bears are…stop it

Where have I complained? I love Tanks in PvP always have. Every Tank needs to be Glad viable so we can get more Tank participation in PvP. I have posted this recently.

Ok but again I haven’t seen it because I haven’t really seen any bears. I’ve seen like 3 Bears in PvP since launch.

Not only that it should take between 4-5 players to kill a Tank that would be balanced. 1 Dps shouldn’t be able to get a Tank below 70% HP they should get help. 2 Dps maybe 40%. If the Tank is good they should handle 3 Dps alone cycling CDs. So it should take 4 Dps to kill one. If they don’t have a healer.

Druids have been OP in PvP for years. It’s what happens when you can turn into a tank that can off heal regardless of spec.

@Gromdal

Thank you for these lol, you’ve made my Sunday morning. I agree 100%.

It’ll be a real test of quality to see how long this goes on before they make changes.

1 Like

Because some idiot piloting a juggernaut doing enormous damage is awful game design.

I just don’t get the guy balancing tanks in pvp

druids are nigh unkillable, then you got a bunch of other tanks in the middle and lastly with brewmasters still absolutely garbage

jeez, throw brewmasters a bone or something and put these tanks on a consistent window of time to die instead of lasting forever

2 Likes

It really isn’t. It’s actually fun game design that makes you want to play a Tank.

Agree other tanks should be buffed more to be in line with Druid. It’s also time to remove the increased damage taken for Tanks.

Not being able to be killed while doing abundant damage probably is fun if you’re the kind of guy who needs cheat codes to play video games.

If I want to play whack-a-mole I’ll go to Chuck-E-Cheese. I prefer my PVP experience to be more complimenting.

1 Like

Too much Korean MMO influence imo.
Pay thousands for the whole server to see you obtain the mighty weapon which makes the character un killable.

1 Like

I don’t need cheat codes…I want to feel like I’m using cheat codes.

The entire point of playing a RPG (gear based game) is to attain power to become a God and make all content irrelevant. That is the fun. Working hard to create a Raid boss. Which is what draws us to these gear based games. Unlimited Powa!!!

That is the Tanks roles though. They can be killed it just should take 3-4 skilled players to do so.

is this a real opinion?

ban tanks

Yes that is balanced. If only 1-2 Dps can kill a Tank that wouldn’t be balanced. It should take 3-4 skilled players to have the right balance.

No need for hate speech against a group of people. Lets be inclusive it’s almost 2023. Not only do I identify as a Tank but I was born a Tank. We should show everyone love regardless of who they are.

Ooft, should of been here when warriors had Glad stance :joy:.

1 Like

Here we go! :dracthyr_hehe_animated: