Guardian druid stigma

I can guarantee a +8 wouldnt be trivial for someone that trolls the forums instead of playing the game.

I wanna point out I haven’t done much M+ as Guardian so the test sample is small and purely anedoctal, but honestly I feel like Guardian Druid only needs a few changes (most of which are coming in 8.2) to be as strong as Prot Warriors. Gear I have for my bear spec is also pretty decent I think, so that helps a bit with the tanking.

I wanna try more M+ as bear for the rest of the season, and I’m definitely going to continue in 8.2.

1 Like

That is by in large due to the key difficulty of your sample size relative to gear.

I’m certain if you were doing higher keystones with the gear you have equipped, you would have a much different perspective of the spec as it shapes up against every other tank except VDH; both in the current patch and upcoming 8.2.

2 Likes

…what? Are we reading the same patch notes?

The only meaningful change in 8.2 is Remove Corruption castable in bear form. The rage changes are trivial and STILL don’t let us start pulls with our mitigation up. If bear form started us at 40 rage (the same as Ironfur costs) that would be one thing – but Blizzard isn’t doing that.

Remember that without mitigation, bears are WEAK. Much weaker than a Prot Warrior. A Prot Warrior standing there not pushing any buttons has much, much, much higher armor than a bear that doesn’t have Ironfur active. Ironfur is what brings us on par with an AFK Warrior, but we still can’t start pulls with it.

And Frenzied Regen has been nerfed because they’re turning it into a rage hog that cuts into our mitigation time.

So yeah… what patch notes are YOU reading?

1 Like

That was changed weeks ago. What patch notes are YOU reading.

Ironfur brings bear armor above warrior. Not on par. I’ve called you on this three times now.

It’s not semantics. It’s literally false.