Guardian druid mage tower

My bad lol this is in bear form once again.

Agility 250
Stamina 577
Armor 403

thats honestly really bad if you are gem stacking agility. my shadowlands gear minus claws of ursoc, Mechagon trinket and Khadgar’s gloves was at 312. (307 with only flask)

62 less agil than standard gear. which is roughly 20% less. are you using the greater agil flask? agil augment rune? scrolls? they may help :thinking:

maybe try using standard gear with verse, claws double shadow core and two different enchants vs 2 of the same.

I forgot about using the flask of agility and scrolls. I am using the augment runes though. All my gems are versatility. A few haste gems.

I had a agility gem build but it doesn’t seem like I was getting anywhere with agility.

maybe its any gear that is below lvl 50 then. you shouldn’t be drooping ilvl for stats as it only scales down, not up.

also, idk if it would help but my kill is up on youtube. i used the orbs to extend the time between the 1st and second hit vs how everyone else is using them to heal up after a hit. or to just heal up to take a hit. seemed a lot smoother not taking the hits.

Pretty sure my 48s dropped me down to a total of 52. You have a link for your video?

hmm bliz idk. this is where it had me put it. :sweat_smile:

Mog is eternal and transcends the bounds of this expansion. I’ve definitely seen a number of folk resub for MT.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even say it’s any of that, it’s the pure fact that almost everything does at least 5/10% of your health(only having 11.5k) while bosses have 5/6 times that . Infernals randomly slapping an area you are not even in eyes spawning max range plus 10 yards away or in one of the two pillars the necrotic aura double procing when you just step in it for not even a gcd yet. Fight still seems buggy to me. Not to mention I shouldn’t need to farm gear from 2 Xpacs even 3 in some cases to complete time walking. I did all the Druid mage tower appearances back in legion and this by far the most over tuned of all fights. Plus pool trinket and beam from mechagon are the best trinkets to use. With beam doing almost 20/30k it’ll help you push with one infernal. Not even gonna mention krull cuz that’s a whole case to start. All I’d say is we had legendarys back then during it why not now.

1 Like

I was spamming the MT on my guardian during the last time it was up. I put in a 200+ attempts. I spent 100k+ on gear and consumables. I could regularly get to Kruul, but I just couldnt get him down. I got to the point where I was so frustrated at the end, and it was going away for 7 months, that I bought a pilot. I rightfully got my 30 day suspension from that.

I served my time, and now I am looking at grinding the tower again for the appearance, and I just dont feel like it. I dont want to dump another 100k gold in consumables into it. I know its doable with whatever gear you are wearing. And maybe I will give it another go, now that its always up.

But I did do a few of them in legion. Vengance DH, Prot Paladin were the tanks I did. I truly dont remember having this much of and issue with those challenges. Maybe because you could slightly outgear the MT then.

3 months later

Reminder it’s 100% a skill issue.