Guardian druid mage tower

I think more would. The numbers would have to be lowered to account for the lack of buffs.

Then players with little to no gold would be able to complete the challenges- i.e. more players could complete them.

We are scaled to lvl 50 and MT was tuned to not using legendaries or borrowed power (supposedly). The actual legion scaling is probably gone though, given how there was a stat squish.

Your stats look solid, sorry didn’t answer sooner i just woke up :slight_smile: they look fine, in fact at this point i wouldn’t worry much that part.

Terrible take.

Recognizing when you need to focus on mitigation and when you need to focus on throughput is part of being a good tank. Mitigation past what you need to survive is wasted resources.

If you’re dumping all your rage into Ironfur when there is no damage incoming that you need to worry about, you’re just as bad a tank as one who dumps all their rage into Maul when you’re getting trucked.

Sounds like you do care, since you’re posting on the forums about it.

How are your stats so high? My bear is okish geared from m+, but scaled down I had like 22% verse and sub 5% everything else. Is the old socket gear really that good?

It’s a game. If you can’t beat it, take a break. It’ll be back.

I doubt your stats would have been that low. My character’s looked like this in the scenario:

Everything was gemmed for versatility. The legendary neck, cloak, and ring have triple stats. That might be where some of the extra secondaries are coming from, if you aren’t using something equivalent.

No I don’t , just havve to make that known to people so I get why you’d think that, maybe stop being so preceptive to peoples social media behavior.

Oh wow. No, I just used regular shadowlands stuff.

hmm… Well you should definitely take a few minutes to get the Heart of Azeroth from Magni. It’s free stats.

I already completed it now lol. I have the heart, it’s in my bank, just didn’t occur to me to use it because the powers are all disabled.

I have one left to go for the book, maybe I’ll bring it out for that.

1 Like

can you elaborate on your ironfur use? I’m having a hard time balancing and managing rage between dps and investing in ironfurs.

Probably meant to spend rage on dps until he’s about to cast Annihilate. Then you Ironfur. There’s a decent amount of time between casts, when you don’t need the extra defense. Just make sure you don’t blow all your rage.

For me, i didn’t use IF at all until PH2 for the annihilates.
IF x2 for the first
IF + BS for the second
IF + SI for the third
IF + SI and BS (if BS is up for the 4th.

2 Likes

I used ursocs incarn, and went really hard at beginning pumping as much deeps as possible and using frenzied regen as need be (low CD during incarn). Ironfured once soften his annihilate.

Subsequently, I used maul only right after he used his annihilate. Thereafter I held my rage for ironfur and used it throughout the fight but kept rage the longer fight went on (to prepare for the annihilate).
Then as he started casting it, I pumped everything into ironfur. Ideally aim for 2 stacks of ironfur.

I mentally followed this pattern

1. Annihilate 1 - ironfur
  2. Annihilate 2 - ironfur + bark skin
  3. Annihilate 3 - ironfur + surv
  4. Annihilate 4 - ironfur + surv + bark

Try to fight close to but not on the orbs (to avoid green puddles overlapping). If you do not have enough rage for ironfurs or to prepare, use an orb and take the time to build for it and set your defenses.

1 Like

The cooldown order has already been addressed, but in terms of gameplay if you ONLY use Maul to avoid Rage capping and you’re Mangling/Thrashing on cooldown (which you should be), you’ll always have the Rage to double-Ironfur for Annihilate.

Though naturally since you’re not running Blood Frenzy (cause Brambles is great), you’ll have less rage to work with normally, so keep that in mind.

Excuse the crude drawing.
If you try and get ph2 to begin on “X” and walk backwards, you will walk between the beams and Incap your first Annihilate then IF x 2 and interrupt his heal ability all the while spiralling backwards to your first orb. Don’t be afraid to use the orbs offensively and prolong the next annihilate. Use IF and BS for the next annihilate and avoid the beams. use incap to stun the horrors. use IF and SI for the third annihilate.
Points to note:

• Keep thrash stacks up.
  • Keep Moon fire up.
  • Try to no un target Krull.
  • get a weak aura that shows how many orbs you have up.
  • AND BREATHE!
2 Likes

At this rate were going to start offering courses on finishing the MT

3 Likes

If by some chance you want to talk about your progress or even vent about the MT you can try catching my char Helig-TheUnderbog (who im currently trying to use the get the paladin set). Tho I’m on a EU timezone so we might not align but if you’re off work shoot me a message.

You mean all those people resubbing for that tower and now unsubbing because they can’t complete it? :smiley:

If somebody actually came back to the game for a skin in a game they didn’t want to play… I really don’t understand people, sometimes.