Here is the video

this is the video bliz wont normally let videos post without trust levels or something. and suggested sending a direct message. guess thats new.

Ok.

The point of this is?

wait, this is the tank challenge? why are you boomkin like half the time?

Because the fight is a DPS check. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just like the healer challenge, its not about the healing done but the DPS. So sad

Congrats on the kill and good luck surviving the sea of salt that’s about to wash over this thread.

Just trying to prove that it not as hard as everyone says.

But as everyone else has mentioned is that it a dps race not a challenge. They pick the spec that is know to have a high damage out put and just race the the target to see who would die first.

The largest issue with the MT is the tuning and the huge health pools of enemies. They’re are many who have shown that they have the skills to beat the challenge but cause they could not out dps the fights they lost.

I think now some have had there health nerfed, so it would have been interesting to see if they could have done the challenge in moonkin form before the changes.

No ElvUI, and a clicker? This video is amazing.

1 Like

well, the point of this is, using the orbs to prevent annihilates seems to do better than useing them to heal up after getting hit/ so that you can get hit.

lots of people going into 4 stacks and trying to cheat death a 5th stack. but you dont have to do that if you can delay the bigger hits long enough to get the kill with fewer stacks. :thinking:

but the form thing had me make this because it was replay or something. idk, maybe i miss read what it was saying. :sweat_smile:

but yeah. imo this way of doing it is prob easier than the suggested ways to handle the encounter.

1 Like

Grats on the skin, but your current bear looks better :slight_smile: