Guardian druid mage tower

Four weeks during the busiest time of the year when most people are away. Those four weeks are the least available four weeks of the year.

4 Likes

Update: managed a 2% attempt this morning. But now I really have to go and am late for work.

F. M. L.

See you in July Kruul.

That’s home stretch right there. You have 2 weeks, you can get it.

<—

It’s also fun content to conquer.

1 Like

The extra two weeks weren’t supposed to exist in the first place, your undies are in a twist as if Blizzard planned said extra two weeks to spite players. It’s silly.

Ideally, if using Incarn, you’d pop that at the start of P2 to pair it with drums and potion to crank as much damage as possible.

As for the Annihilates, I’d recommend just constantly dumping rage into Ironfur. Maul’s damage is negligible, Mangle/Thrash/Moonfire(with Swipes while adds are up) is enough.

1st - You’ll have Incarnation and Ironfur(1 or 2 stacks).
2nd - Barkskin and Ironfur.
3rd - Survival Instincts and Ironfur.
4th - Survival Instincts, Barkskin and Ironfur.

That being said, even if you saved Incarnation for the 5th, I doubt you’d be able to survive. I’m pretty sure the only spec who can realistically take 5 is Prot Paladin(SotR for 1, SotR+ GoAK for 2, HoP for 3, AD for 4, Bubble for 5.) As far as I know, the only way to survive a 5th is to use a cheat death trinket.

If you are really comfortable with Phase 1, you could try switching to Mighty Bash to help with Phase 2. Phase 1 will take a little bit longer but it’s still entirely possible to do P1 and only get 2 Infernals even if not using HotW. Mighty Bash being a 4 second stun can give you a little more leeway in Phase 2. Especially if you use it early, as you can stun him after Annihilate, shift out of bear to Regrowth once or twice then back to bear, to try and make the orbs last longer. Or just to stun him to stall for a little to eek a bit more damage out.

Unbridled Fury is better, if you are able to get some.

In simple terms, Timewalking content meant to be a nostalgic throwback shouldn’t be harder than the original. Which is the crux of a lot of the posts. It was balanced around ToS gear, with two legendary items and the artifact. All our borrowed power is stripped away, and considering what the original was balanced around… Logically, one would assume this TW iteration would be tuned slightly easier, to offset our loss of power and multiple class changes since.

All that said, I still think Kruul could use another health reduction of 5% or so. And that wouldn’t trivialize the fight at all. It also wouldn’t remove the need to pump as much DPS as possible, it’d just ease the DPS threshold slightly.

2 Likes

I used the bearmantle tier set and it’s matching subpieces I was hoarding since Legion xD no unbridled potion, just Shadowlands consumables. I did however have a few socket slots which I put agility and versa in as well as whatever agil/vers enchants I could find.

I am seriously curious! Did your orbs randomly despawn on yours?? My orbs kept just despawning randomly while I was trying to save them for phase 2. Like, Velen would drop an orb and it would be gone 2 minutes later.

They only last 2 minutes.

Ah okay, so I needed to make sure to grab the oldest one first then.

One of the Guides had a good tip about putting Raid Markers on them as they spawn so you know which one will expire next.

The real point is that the tower shouldn’t be gated by time. It should exist as free-standing content to consume at one’s leisure. The extra two weeks were the least Blizz could do; absolute, barebones least.

FOMO is disgusting, regardless of the game that employs it.

1 Like

Unbridled fury potions proc more than potion of phantom fire?

Even with both claws empowered with that oil

Unbridled fury are the best. They do around 9.5k damage by themselves.

2 Likes

They’re pretty easy to make with the profession?

I have no idea. I just spent a ton of gold on em. I spent about 115k on consumes.

they require BfA max level crafting (or fairly close to that)
they require the flower only found in that area. which in my experience are under 24/7 mass farm. couldn’t get more than a handful in multiple loops. and half the flowers found were already tapped or despawned when you got to them

the flowers on my server exceeded the price of the potion for a bit. and they had already been over priced.

that said, it was only asking for 6 flowers to make one potion.

I found that 2 hour-ish sessions only got me warmed up, I took a day and said i would complete it that day no matter how long it took. Turns out the answer was 6 hours.

I love how there is complete silence from blizzard since regarding any hotfixes or anything. Last post they made was something dumb about chickens haha

They won’t fix this or the tuning and we are all doomed and all the sweaty all 252 players will Lord the new form over our heads because that’s how it was intended

There’s nothing to fix.

Sadly, we already got our welfare tuning passes.

I don’t think we’ll see anything else until scaling is inherently fixed.