Guardian Druid Mage Tower Appearance "Cave Bear" Dilemma

I think they should just put new forms in altogether and not devalue what other people earned in the past. I have about 3/4’ths of the mage tower skins so keep my bias in mind, but at the same time I missed out on the challenge mode weapons from WoD. I really wish I could get the one handed sword and the gun from that, but I also wouldn’t want to dump on the people that actually put forth the effort.

Didn’t they give a year warning before the mage tower was removed? I mean how much more damn time do you need for limited items? It isn’t like limited items are even a new concept to this game at all.

Before you cry about not playing during legion, it is your fault if you don’t at least keep an eye out on WoW news medias like MMO-Champion or WoWhead. Plenty of warnings. I think even WoWs official site had a warning about it.

1 Like

No, it needs to stay as it is. We earned it when it was relevant and it is only fair that people who put the work in to get it, get to have it uniquely, so it stays special.

1 Like

That’s right. It’s important to keep a sense of achievement in a game with falling subscription numbers. Instead of implementing additional activities from older expansions, we should just trek on.

It’ll be nice to show off those mage tower appearances to the few hundred folks in Oribos while more players continue to flock to other games such as FFXIV, New World and Lost Ark.

4 Likes

All in all it would be great when we would get a bear form that based on the guardian druid mage tower model…

I do hope they change this stance in the future. People should not be punished for not being present in the game. Such items are perfect fits for the cash shop too.

1 Like

I’m very against adding back un-obtainable items. However the Druid Guardian mage tower reward grants a “form.” I have almost all the mage tower weapons and this is the only one I’d like to be obtainable. I’ve always hated the base bear forms which is why I’ve never really mained Guardian. When I got the skin in Legion I played Guardian a LOT. Maybe make it come from a long class questline like in the good old days.

Lord this type of thing gets posted often. Its an absolute Meme of a Meme.

I sometimes wish that damned druid tank appearance had never been included because its the main one everyone wants.

I never did any of the MT challenges because I wasnt able to due to my own personal physical limitations at the time. I don’t begrude anyone good enough to get it, and I don’t deny a lot of people would love to have it.

Then again, I’d love to have the Scarab Lord title and the Black Qiraji Battle Tank but I wasnt around in TBC to do the Event so I missed out.

To repeat my much-mentioned opinion: dont ask for old, ask for new. You want an appearance, ask for a similar one in the current game and make it available for all time. That way we dont have anyone asking for it over the next hundred years.

3 Likes

you do realise if everyone had it it wouldnt be special anymore and noone would want it? not only that but peeps would be pissed at bliz for lieing.

Yeah I’m down for it.

Nonsense. People can and do use other druid forms too.

Yes hoping they implement this and with the recent bout of generosity they have had with changes of opinion on customisation after saying no, I’m hoping they allow this type of customisation too!

Honestly I anticipate more of these threads keep up because at the very least it will be something on their radar.

At the very least give us variations of the colour options with the same model (if a middle ground is needed).

you can keep asking but my point stands.

Thanks for not asking for the MT. This sounds cool. Should happen.

It won’t be a hill I’ll die on because I have the PvP Weapon version I prefer and I play Shadow priest, but it will be a cause I’ll support for the new druid players that will come and replace the old ones as the years go by.

If Blizzard came and asked if players could get 4 new colour reskins of the existing models would you be ok with it?

OP did.

OP said recolor.

1 Like

To their credit I would say Kneeshooter is well reasoned. Since they have responded to the same ‘theme’ thread many times (I think two of my own in the past) they might have missed the OP mentioning the recolour.

Yeh. It’s why I pointed it out in case it was missed.

Because its exclusive.

Oh its possible alright but good luck

Id be ok with a different model, like say at least 15-20% different from the current ones and perhaps a recolour. so long as its visually and structurally unique.

1 Like

That’s cool! Well that’s fine by me then I’d be just as happy with that idea.

1 Like

Plus it would be something to do lol, getting the new form.

1 Like