Grrloc mount originally a blizzcon reward idea?

Yea, I agree. A sub is a different payment method. The mounts being separate from the yearly plan gaining more revenue I honestly don’t know. It’s possible I suppose that it could translate to more sales. Or maybe eventually they just add these mounts to the shop to purchase individually anyway. It’s happened before.

Follow the tree:

Are devs on payroll? Yes → Do they need to work to get paid? yes → does the game need to make money to keep payroll active? → yes → Is creating ingame content (be it for shop or other wise work?) yes → Does this content bring in revenue? yes → Are devs getting paid? yes → Do devs need to work to get paid? Yes → Repeat.

Or do you live in a magical wonderful land of make believe where if your company makes no money, or if you do not do your job you get paid? If so do they have a sign on bonus and can I apply to this magical wonderful place of make believe?

Whales defending other whales

Lol it’s alright little guy, I know that thinking is hard

I really wonder what we are getting for the anniversary. The in game calendar says it starts on the 6th.

I wonder what mental gymnastics you have to do to justify to yourself its a good thing or if you’re just so lost already you have your credit card glued to your hand ready to swipe anytime blizz flashes “deals” at you.

Man that’s a lot of angst for someone who is already paying exactly the same or more than someone getting the 12 month sub

Guess you’re just that lost