Grouping is so easy in WOTLK

She was saying that it improves her chances of her getting it by making her own group. Not that it means it will drop. But if she invites a hunter, enh shammy, and dk with a holy paladin she has the best chances of winning a roll as she won’t be rolled against.

So… you’re lazy. Got it.

The irony of how lazy this argument is.

How would Dungeon Finder make you want to run more?

1 Like

You’re a tank, all you have to do is list your self in lfg and take a invite. Not that tedious, guy.

My desire to run them is there right now. What isn’t there is the click-bam-dungeon of RDF as a tank.

Sure, and I do that sometimes. It takes up to 20-40 minutes depending on the dungeon.

Sad that we have to 3-4 man heroics & use smaller raid sizes, just to make the content interesting & not a complete faceroll - but that’s WotLK for you. The Walmart xpac.

1 Like

Oh gasp, yhe horror of having to fly out to a dungeon and summon people. You porr little dwarf. I’ll get on the phone with the devs right away and get this fixed. You are so oppressed.

I think you’re reading a lot more into this than a normal person would, my guy. It’s fine for what I need, as I already said. But I’d do more dungeons with RDF.

Or… review the list your self and start inviting right away. Luke every great villain has said, “if you want a job done right. Do it your self.”

so you just flat out toss out any fact that doesnt match your narrative. got it. you wont address the fact that theres tools in game that werent there in phase 1 because that deflates your argument. sad really but typical.

This is world of warcraft forums, you should’ve left normal at the door when you checked in.

Aside from lfg i don’t see any other tools. But as 3.0 did have a lfg tool, yeah it sucked, but it was there. So they polished one tool up and your poop hits the fan? Keep it together my guy. I’m sure rdf will come along in due time.

Same here. I never have any issues forming my own party for something within minutes as a DPS of all things.

I’m not anti-RDF; the people who aren’t comfortable using LFG can have it as long as I can still use LFG.

Cross-relam LFG would be a blast. Hundreds of people available for your choosing. Would be even easier than it is now to assemble your own hand-picked party for content.

dont be condescending or insulting please, i have treated you with a modicum of respect. im not your “guy” in any way shape or form and would appreciate you not being insulting.

That’s my biggest concern. I’ve never been a fan of, “more people”. To many bad players come out of the wood work. Quility over quantity. The forums will blow up with complaints when people realize how bad some people are at this game. Easier access means every low iq inbreed will be running dungeons. Ewww barf.

Yeah if I switch role to healing I literally get spammed with invites.

I should have away message saying to donate to my patreon.

1 Like

Aught friend, take it easy. I wasn’t insulting you or disrespecting. That’s just how i talk. I’m from the south. We’re rather nice to each other, even when we’re disagreeing.

I love your thinking!

1 Like