Group of friends LFG Chill AOTC Guild

Hey there!

My friends and I (total of 4) are looking for a guild that is chill but capable of doing content. We are only interested in clearing heroic and doing keys, pushing extremely high keys and mythic raiding is not our goal. We do want our guild to be social, whether it be just chilling and talking over Discord on off nights, running keys whenever, or starting up a pug raid. A few of us will have alts that we will play throughout the expansion so I can guarantee we will want to play often enough. Every one of us might not make every raid due to work, but that’s why we are just trying to find a chill social guild and just wanting to have fun while still being able to clear Heroic content and run some keys.

We aren’t looking to play heavily until the actual beginning of the pre-patch events, and following into Shadowlands. Our ideal raid days are Mon, Tues, Thurs, or Fri at 8p-11p. It is possible work has different plans for any of these days, but the vast majority of time we will make these times. We only want to raid 2 days a week in general. We are not looking to raid on weekends at all, but we are somewhat flexible on weeknights if necessary!

Our group consists of:
Priest (myself, any role; prefer playing shadow but it doesn’t really matter to me)
Death Knight DPS (capable of tanking, highly prefers not to)
Warlock (only able to raid Mon/Fri nights 8p-11p, active anytime after 11p otherwise)
The last one wants to play DPS, but is unsure what he wants to play at the moment. He is completely capable of playing any role/class exceptionally.

I know this is a lot of information, but we are actually fairly laid back about all of this haha. Any questions feel free to add me on Bnet: Hardlyderpin#1890

Hi, I am not 100% sure if we are what you are looking for but I figured I would go ahead and respond to see if we may be a good fit. Currently we have 2 raid groups- a wed/thur group that runs from 9pm st-11:30pm st and a fri/sat group that runs 8pm st- 11pm st. The goal is aotc and maybe a few bosses on mythic difficulty if it is feasible, if not, then that is ok toob/c we aren’t trying for CE or anything like that. If you have any questions, you can reach me on BN: Kungfubanana#1420 or on discord Kungfubanana#7678