Group of Friends LF Raid Guild - Tues/Mon nights!

Hi all!

Myself (205 Resto Druid), and my friends: 204 Ele Shammy, 206 Prot/Ret Pally, 205 Prot Warr, and 206 Boomkin, Are looking to find a group that has a Tues/Mon raid schedule. Preferably after 8 EST, 7 ESt is manageable. We are a group who have been Guild leads/officers since Cata and are branching out to join a great group of people we can progress with. Our current guild managed 1/10 heroic, but we have further personal experience.

It would be important that there be room for all of us on the raid team, we aren’t looking to play bench. We would like a team we can grow and progress with. We may even consider guilds who are new or starting out to help them grow. Alliance side is preferred, however we aren’t concerned about which server as we will transfer for the right fit.

Looking forward to your response, and finding our new home!

There are a few things that don’t align, but your attitude and demeanor sound right up our alley. If horde / weekends is a possibility, I’d love to talk.

BlitzkriegDC#8703 (Discord) or BlitzkriegD#1781 (Bnet)

While one of your days doesn’t line up, still willing to reach out if only to see if that is a deal maker/breaker, because everything else does sound like a good fit other than the whole “alliance” thing (Haha jk).

Here is our recruitment spam/post, in the typical copy pasta format

Guild Name Optional is a new guild on Thrall-US formed in February of 2021. We are a group of players who enjoy all aspects of the game from pve (raiding and mythic keystones) to pvp to social activities. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with like-minded individuals that enjoy all aspects of the game as well as build a solid raid comp for AOTC and mythic progression. Majority of guild leadership is AOTC and 2/10M experienced in Castle Nathria

Raid: We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm est. We offer guild repairs, cauldrons, feasts, gems, and enchants.

Current Needs:

Healer: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Mistweaver
DPS: Hunter, Ele Shaman, Balance Druid, Mage
Tank: Warrior, Paladin, Monk, Demon Hunter
Any exceptional players will be considered and if you play a hybrid class and have a raid ready offspec, we will take that into heavy consideration
|We also have active players in the following aspects of the game|

PvP: We are in the process of setting up a PvP team. Currently have a handful of people that run random bgs and rated, as well as people involved in 2s and 3s arena.

Looking for:

Someone who has extensive knowledge in PvP and is willing to lead an upstart RBG team as well as coach.

Mythic Keystones: We have multiple people who run keys on a daily basis (10s-15s+), so it’s never hard to find people willing to run keys for either your weekly vault or push even higher.

Social: We have a very active discord community as well as have a Blizzard community set up with players from across servers looking to pug raids, keys, pvp, etc.

Contact Information

Alkamyst: Alkamyst#1337 (Discord) | Drdiabeetus#11324 (Bnet)
Skylitnight: Skylitnight#1896 | Skylitnight#11667 (Bnet)

Hello

I made a guild with a friend that is fresh on Horde Illidan. We are looking to get into some raiding at some point. The quicker we build up the earlier we can raid. We will strictly be focusing on normal and heroic with maybr some mythic progression as we all play together. We are planning on a tues and Thurs schedule though from 730 to 930 eastern

You can reach me at DLAres#1711 if you’d like to chat

Hey Mooncrescent,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are a newly formed alliance guild on Stormrage looking to build a solid raid team for AOTC every tier. We were formed by a group of raiders switching over from horde to set up an enjoyable, fun guild that still progresses through content.

We enjoy doing keys, grouping together for torghast and of course raiding! Roles on the team are open just now so we would have room for everyone and we have a core group who have their AOTC already including raid lead so it’s not a completely green team :slight_smile:

Also our goal is to beat the streamer Taliesin in his race to world first (heroic) for guilds that sound a bit like Immortalis so join us and you could be famous haha

If you’re interested or have any questions give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi sent you a discord request :slight_smile:

Hi Mooncrescent - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 9/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed. I’m not sure if these days would work for you - but it doesn’t hurt to reach out in case. We have room for your whole group.

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-910h-lf-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154