Group of (5) Mythic XP Players LF Progression Guild

Group of longtime friends looking for a new guild to progress mythic raiding with again. We were casual in Dragonflight but are wanting to get back into the grind. Currently looking for a guild in the 3/9M range that wants to push further in TWW and are missing a few components to take it to the next step!

Availability: Sunday-Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST

Experience: All are 3/9M, three have CE experience

Players:
Frizz: Disc/Rsham (Willing to swap class/Flex DPS)
Tsarenity: MW Monk
FTD: Unholy DK
Ranger: DPS Evoker
Rowdy: Hunter

11 Likes

I might have something for you

2 Likes

Me, and 2 of my friends (2/3 of us have multiple aotc) have been considering starting a guild. I know it isn’t what you’re looking for. But between the rampant racism in the community, homophobia, and just overall toxic behavior, seems like a valid choice. If that’s something you’d be into. We have 1 tank, 1 dps, and 1 healer. 2 of us mythic raided season 1 (quit before season 2 due to slurs in the guild). So we have xp. We love to hangout in discord, help each other, and want to prog hard in the xpac. If you wanna chat, my discord is:
ohipster

Sounds about what I’m looking for. Commenting for follow!

Frizz,

–I’ve copied our guild recruitment message in here as it covers a lot of our teams and guild info. I do know your times are listed at 9:30 however I wanted to reach out as we are recruiting for our Red Team, in the event you have flexibility and we offer something you are interested in, please feel free to reach out! Happy hunting regardless! :pie:

Commit Alpha(US-Stormrage) is a multi-team guild with a focus on Raiding, Mythic Plus, as well as occasional backdrop events and guild activities. Our goal is to have a community in which we build friendships, team chemistry, having fun and in the same slaying bosses like we just left the tavern after a meal and needed to kill a few baddies causing havoc! Our community events can range from doing guild challenges for Classic and WoW like Plunderstorm and Remix, and of course gearing up for the upcoming War
Within expansion. We goof off in other realms on occasion, and sit and watch the epicness unfold with movie nights (like Lord of the Rings) or occasional much needed Bluey episodes, and let’s not forget sports and guessing games of winning teams! ** :pie:

RAID TEAMS
:wine_glass:Red Team -CE Focused. Aim to Cutting Edge in tier.
Previous Raid Team History:
6/9M ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus, 6/8 M Vault
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday andThursday 8pm -11pm EST.
With a goal for CE, three nights will be starting to allow time for progression.
Recruitment Open: Healing and DPS spots
Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

:tea:Green Team - Mythic. Aiming for as many bosses, a goal of seeing how far per tier.
Previous Raid History:
6/9 M ATDH, 5/9M Aberrus, 4/8M Vaults
Raid Times: Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:30 -11:30pm. EST
Recruitment : LF Warrior/Aug Evoker/Rogue to finish out Roster.
Mythic Raid history is not limited to applying, however, experience is preferred. AOTC previous history is also an added bonus. Logs are still reviewed and considered for applicants.

:cup_with_straw:Blue Team -AOTC Focused. Chill heroic AOTC and fun. Goal Heroic.
Previous Raid History:
9/9H ATDH, 9/9 ATDH, 9/9 H Aberrus
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 -11pm.EST
Recruiting for raiders who enjoy the chill Heroic atmosphere.
AOTC history is not required and logs are not required though they are reviewed for player improvement purposes.

:beverage_box:MYTHIC PLUS
We are recruiting those interested in M+ from smaller level keys to push keys. This has not been a new focus of our community as many of our members do run keys for raid gear opportunities, we are looking for those who wish to focus only on M+ to join in our community, and are expanding from our guild run weekly event to more days in the week. Our current M+ setting is Mondays weekly, new days and times to be added as we expand our M+ focus.

:tropical_drink:SOCIAL
We are always seeking those interested in social or community feel that want to chill and have a cool environment to take part in guild events as well as occasionally bopping into other guild activities.

:cake:Those interested in joining you can reach out to saylen11, lronchris, nocthios, or meyliene via discord. Or feel free to leave a message below and we will reach out to you. :cake:

:popcorn:–Updated as of 7/10/2024– :popcorn:

Thanks everyone for the replies so far! Will reach out individually if interested.

Hey Bound in fate sounds like what you are looking for.

We are currently 3/9m across al tiers trying to go farther.

Here is a link to our guild post.

Thanks again for the replies everyone! Still searching and will reach out if interested.

reply for bump

Bumping post

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Thanks all, really hoping to stick with the 9:30PM-12:00AM EST timeframe at this time.