Group of 5 LFM Raiding 3/10M

Hey guys, we have 5 to 6 players looking to find a new home to raid. Were looking for a AOTC guild who dabbles into mythic but not essential. Looking towards next tier and a new home. Ideally looking for a guild who has lost a few members and is in need of a boost. We have been raiding together since BC and all have many Raid server first/achievements, were old now and looking at just clearing content on a shorter raid schedule.

Players and Toons are all AOTC with a few 3/10m

1. Monk Tank/dps https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Golda
  2. Shaman/Paladin heals https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Khald
  3. Warlock https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Merlins
  4. Boomkin/Hunter/Mage https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Darmack
  5. Rogue/DemonHunter https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Shadowjak
  6. Warrior dps https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Smashman

Looking for 2 days a week 930est time range

Thanks

Hammer#1432

Hello there!

Adversary is in search of quality players who are looking to push CE 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands! We are currently 2/10 M.

We are a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close-knit group of friends! We are looking to add motivated players to our mythic team! We also have an active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 730-11PM EST

Would love to chat with you and see if you’d be a good fit for our team! Please reach out to one of our recruiters!

BNET: Subsys#11228
Discord: Subsys#1543

BNET: Mango#1395
Discord: Mikio#0001

Hello there, I shot you an add on bnet, I think my guild would be a good fit, and our raid times are right around what you are looking for

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area 52 forming for the 9.1 and further tiers. We are currently trying to build a consistent group of raiders that have Mythic aspirations but focused on adding the right personalities to our raid team. We keep our guild relatively small in order to form bonds and friendships with our fellow members. Our top priority is to make people feel like they have a home and a group to raid with tier after tier. We understand raiding should be competitive but at the same time, shouldn’t be a second job! We are a small but tight-nit guild that looks forward to progression kills with our friends.

Our tight-nit group is very active. Discord usually has people on that are seeking to hang out with. We run M+ basically every night, sometimes before and after raid nights. Some of our player do hit the arena rating hard, and Dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you interested in, we’d enjoy to chat more!

Raid Times:
Thursday & Friday 10pm(est)-1am(est)
Progression: 10/10H, looking to start Mythic
We supply flasks and feasts during raids, with many of the members donating time/gold to supplying our team.
Contact: Xeiran (Battle.net: IamArchAngel#1303, Discord: ArchAngelSuriel#0001), Pandablorg (Battle.net: Blorgson#1313, Discord:Blorgson#3735)
If you have questions, Feel free to contact Xeiran or Blorg.

Hello,

We would be happy to have all of you if you are interested, you seem like a really good fit to boost us into mythic raiding again. We are 2/10M currently rebuilding into our mythic team after transferring horde. We kept most of the same players and intend to continue pushing as far as we can into this tier.

We raid Sun/Mon 10-1 Eastern 7-10 Pacfic, Please add me at SHPanda#11157 if you would like more info.

Thank you

Hello there I believe that you and your friends would align great in our guild.
Archetÿpe 10/10H 2/10 M. Raid times are Wed/Thur 9pm-Midnight server/EST. We are a group of progression minded individuals trying to down as much content as we can in our allotted time. Whisper or add me ingame for more info! Bauscleavage#1332

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’d like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

A Guild has No Name is an adult raiding guild (10/10H) in search of more like minded players looking to get AOTC and have some fun along the way. Currently looking to fill out our DPS roster, along with a healer for next raid tier. Would also consider tanks as well with DPS offspec.

Raiding:

We are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild focused on obtaining AOTC and pushing high keys. We like to keep things light and have a fun atmosphere while raiding. We have alt & casual raid nights on Tuesdays with our main progression nights pushing heroic content Wednesday and Thursday night.

Raid Times

Alt Raid Tues 8-11pm Server
Heroic Raid Wed/Thur 8-11pm Server

What we Expect from You:

Understand Basic Mechanics
Raid Awareness
Bring Consumables
Commitment to set Raid Times
Willingness to Improve/Accept Feedback

Recruiting

Tanks: Open (Need DPS offSpec)
MDPS: Open (Monk, Warrior, Shaman, DH, Rogue) Will consider other Apps.
RDPS: Open (Mage, Boomkin) Will Consider Other Apps.
Healer: Open (Priest, Pally)

Contact

If our guild sound like it would be a good fit for you feel free to message via in game or on the forum. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Beccaluv - GM - Bringer of Cookies/Coffee
Peitrina - Battle Tag Peitrin#11745 or Discord Peitrin#8818 - Tank/Raid Lead
Xunamau - Battle Tag SneezyDwarf#17240 - Healing Lead/Recruitment
Plague - DPS Lead
Celorstuss - Officer
Vadhan - Officer

Hey there!

on Area-52 is actively recruiting raiding team. We raid Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30-12:30. We are a semi-hardcore guild that has a laid back atmosphere while still pushing mythic content. We also do m+ throughout the week. Currently AOTC and looking to push into Mythic soon, if we can round out the raid team. Finished 5/12M in Nyolatha before a restructure at the end of the expansion. We do request 18+ but it doesn’t seem like that would be much of an issue for you all. What you are looking for seems to be exactly what we are recruiting.

My BNet is KawsnChaos#1705, Discord is Djangøfett#6905. Reach out if you are still looking, would love to chat and see if we would be a good fit for you.

Took the guild name out for some reason What could go wrong on area 52 is the guild. Thanks!

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 3/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Sunking is currently at 4% and hopefully will be dead this week.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 3/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Rogue, or Warrior
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock
1 Healer - Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 Healer to fill the raid. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

Alt Heroic Raid is Monday. We do keys and RBG all through out the week/weekend.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!

We also have a spot for casual players who are just looking for a guild to call home.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Good Morning, I have sent you a Btag Friend request (Darkpenguin#1870) I am the GM of a Weekend raiding guild that recently Xfered over from Stormrage (A) trying to refill our raid roster. If you have some time to chat and are still looking for a guild please let me know.

Hello! If you are still looking for a home please check us out Merlins!

Hello!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon! Btag Kenoshis#1451