Group of 405+ looking for Mythic Raid-T/T 9 Eastern

Hello. Myself, Resto Shaman, and three friends, a Blood/Unholy DK, Havoc DH, and Frost Mage, all 405+ are looking for a new home. We have 8/9 H and 1/9 M experience in BoD. We currently manage a raid on Tue/Thu 9-12 eastern. We’ve had trouble filling the remaining 5-6 spots for a mythic squad and the management from week to week has burned us out.

We are looking for a new home. Logs can be provided. We are not looking to take over a raid. We would like a new home that can provide a stable raid and leadership that has a mythic progression mindset. CE is not required, just viable weekly progression.

If you are short several players and need to add to your qualified raid team then I’d love to speak with you. Thank you.

Stinkle#1157
Discord Gnassh#1996

I’d be interested in chatting if yall can do Wednesday as well.

<The Awakening>
US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh
Alliance
Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 3/9 (M) - 9/9 (H) - 9/9 (N)
Uldir - 5/8 (M) - 8/8 (H) - 8/8 (N)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.
We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

Please Contact us on Discord:

MiniDonut#8885

Jay#3909

Kushed Gery#7144

mae#2453

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional ranged dps, 1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, or MW) to round out our core raid roster.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : resto shaman, healy priest, ele sham, warlock, Boomie, Shadow priest, mage, mistweaver,

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

Just added you on discord

Hey there,

I am a team lead for the newly formed team Project X on Sargeras (Alliance).

we are newly formed this tier, with the intent to form a successful team and push as far into Mythic as possible for BoD, with the goal of being a CE guild asap. we are currently 6/9H, with 1/9M being killed every week, looking for numbers and a consistent roster that will allow us to push into Mythic.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday, 830-1130 CST, with M+ being ran throughout the week as a guild. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere, the raid leads all have experience leading AoTC teams throughout the last 3+ tiers, and we are simply looking to push the envelope further with a new team and a new guild.

Along side our mythic team we also run a heroic only team sunday nights 730-1030 CST, willing to take alts/anyone who wants a more laid back schedule.

If joining up with a newly formed team is something that sparks your interest, feel free to hit me up on discord and I can answer any questions you may have.

Dracolord93#1491

(I know we are specifically looking for 1 more healer, and are willing to take a tank depending on experience/logs/etc. other than that we are short a handful of dps, much like it seems your group was).

2-night raiding guild that is looking to push Cutting edge this tier.
We are interested in high quality of players looking forward to the same goals we are.
Have a tight knit group of raiders that have been raiding together for quite some time and we’re looking to add more to the roster

LF: DPS/Healers
Dps: Spriest/mage/Balance druid/
Healers: Holy Priest/ Resto shaman are in high need!
Tank: blood dk/brewmaster
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:00 PM - 1:30 AM EST (7:00 PM - 10:30 PM PST)

If interested PM:
Bnet - dpL#11225, Discord - Dan#4679
Bnet - Ira#11634, Discord - Ira#2723

We are open to anything not just what’s above

TBMJ Alliance-Sargeras. 3/9M 30+ pulls on opulence. Looking to fill some missing spots on our roster. Add monkybizz#1985 (RL) or Bardrevolver#1441 (recruitment O) for more details.

Hi there Hayhay. I added you to chat, we have a few questions about you and your buddies. We can’t promise spots for everyone but definitely open to chatting!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

We’re looking to round out our roster and are short a few solid players to make our progression. Would love to chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hiya!

If Horde is an option and Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work I’d love to chat!
Please add Nox#1368 to bnet!
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding :smile:

Thanks for the responses so far!

Would like to hear form you; my bnet is MiniDonut#1880 if that’s easier; I know I left discord above.

Love to chat.

< Optimythic > of Proudmoore is a 2-night semi-hardcore raiding guild recruiting for Mythic BDA progression! 6/9M BDA; 8/8M Uldir.

Tuesdays & Thursdays 7pm-10pm PST

Recruitment for this tier is open, with the following emphasis:

• Balance Druid
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage (Any spec)
  • Warlock (Destro preference but open)
  • Skilled melee

However, all exceptional DPS are encouraged to contact us!

Off-night activities (alt runs, M+ keys, PvP, etc) are also regularly scheduled.

Inquire further with:
Discord (preferred): Quite Dastardly#3666
Btag: Dastardly#1398