Group of 3 LF ACTIVE Mythic Raiding Guild!

Delete Please – Found a Home!

I know we’re not on Mal’ganis, but if you’d ever consider moving to Turalyon (we have a lot of good active guilds now) I’d hope you’d consider us for a new home for mythic raiding.

Guild & Server: Turalyon
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N (AOTC)
Recruitment Contacts:
Bnet: Praxi#11394

Not sure how married to Mal’ganis you are, but if transferring is an option…

We’re a new guild on Zul’jin called <Heck> that will raid Tu/Wed/Th 9-12EST. We’re a bunch of CE raiders of various current ranks and past experiences, and wanted to establish a stable guild to raid with. Our goals for the future are to consistently push CE at a US 100-150 rank or better.

If this sounds like something that interests you please feel free to contact me on Discord: Mosy#1511 or BNET: Mosy#11727

Still looking!

< You Had One Job > is a new guild on US-Thrall. A group of friends decided instead of trying to find a guild we can all pew pew in together to create our own. Officers have multiple tiers of Cutting Edge and looking to recruit like minded members, that want to have fun, kill digital monsters and get Cutting Edge every tier. Raid leader has 7 years experience. Everyone is expected to know the mechanics and be able to push buttons at an experienced level.

We run A LOT of Mythic +

Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday at 8 PM -11 PM CST

Look forward to hearing from you!

To apply add:
Sharkkori#1977 (bnet)
Dome#11107 (bnet)
discord- domedirty#3760

Darn its too bad you guys arent interested in alliance our guild is very active

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Thank you for the offer, but we went Alliance once and don’t plan to go back.

1 Like

Hey there, Lirakai!

Not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but if you are, we at Phobos would love to have you!

We’re a fresh Horde guild on the Zul’jin server with progression in mind - many of us are experienced WoW veterans with decades of collective experience when it comes to raiding content. We also do M+ very frequently, and even PvP from time to time. Our focus is to build this guild up to be one of the best weekday raiding guilds, and are looking for fellow like-minded players who are willing to put in the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild as a whole.

Currently, our planned raid times are 8:00-11:00PM EST, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It looks as though you are trying to find a currently-active raid guild, which unfortunately we are not at that stage - however, if you’re willing to give us a chance and have some patience as we recruit more members, I promise you will not be disappointed.

I understand that server-transfers are quite the investment. But if you are willing to make the investment and want to feel us out first before making a decision, then you can feel free to contact me or some of our other officers on Discord or Bnet!

Below are some bnets/Discords/in-game names for you to contact us at if you’re interested in more information:

Kel -Kelrox#1955 (Bnet) / Kel#4101 (Discord)

Worrog – Orrog#4479 (Discord)

Magicrap - ValenDarrow#1736 (Bnet) / Valen#7478 (Discord)

We hope to hear from you soon - if not, then best of luck!

I’ll leave this here just in case something changes with ur times

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
DPS

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord) Darsa#11664
If you have any questions or concerns

We’ll be reaching out Tuesday and Wednesday this week!

Still looking at our options!

Happy New Year!

Still looking!

Hi there.

I’m the GM of Rally, we are more of a community than we are a Horde or Alliance “raiding guild.”

Our Horde guild is a newer addition to our community. I cannot promise cutting edge as none of my raid teams have that goal. While we generally finish each tier competitively for our server in boss kills, our goal is to raid challenging content with people we like.

We are a community recruiting PEOPLE first. We are not a trade chat guild and we will never compromise diligent recruitment screening for sheer numbers. We are a big family that is structured so that we are able to retain a small guild feel without any of the small guild problems.

If you’d like to learn more about us, please visit https://www.rallyguild.com and you’re welcome to contact me in Discord as well at Ava#5594.

Thanks for your time and good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

We’d love to add all three of you to our mythic roster!

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC ( 7:30pm - 9:30pm EST, Tu/We/Th )

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 24+ like-minded individuals who respect each other.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294
  3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Lirakai,

We’re 8/8M and would cover the cost of all 3 faction transfers to alliance if we felt it was a good fit. Raiding t/w/th 9-12EST.

We are a social guild first and foremost.

My bnet is Wsedecus#1924 to speak more in depth.

Updated our times, unfortunately we are no longer available on Mondays.

Still seeing what’s out there!

Hello there Lirakai, I added your b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile: (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Last bump, strongly prefer a high pop EST server.