Group of 10 looking for new home

Hiya folks,

A group of friends and myself are looking for a place to call home. Recruitment takes work, but so does finding a home for everyone to fit. If we do find a team that fits us then we’d be happy to explore that avenue. Otherwise our guild will kick up recruiting.

We love M+ and our goal is to obtain AOTC every tier and push into mythic. We like it chill enough to have fun, and serious enough to kill bosses. Currently we are 9/10 H CN and just lack the bodies to kill Sire Denathrius.

Preferred raid times would be 7-10 CST. Most of us are flexible on this though.

Our group consists of:

-Vengeance / Havoc DH
-Resto Sham
-Prot Warrior /(alt)Resto Sham
-Mistweaver Monk
-Aff lock (has several alts)
-Arms Warrior
-Fury Warrior
-BM / MM Hunter
-BM / MM Hunter
-Rogue

And a few other people who don’t currently raid but also want a good place to call home.

We would PREFER Horde on Area 52, but are very open to options.

1 Like

If you don’t mind Alliance, < Elune is an Astronaut > on Dalaran-US might be a good fit for you!

We are in a similar situation as you, and are currently 7/10 H. We are pretty chill, noob-friendly, non-toxic, and LGBTQ-friendly. Thing can get weird though, so consider yourself warned, lol.

We raid Tues and Wed 7pm-10pm EST (6pm-9pm CST).

Hit me up if you want to talk and know more:
Battletag: Spreckles#1635
Discord: Spreckles#0252

Thanks!

I’ll save you the spam, here’s our link. Add Headslice#11839 (bnet) or Supremancy#6166 (discord) and let’s chat. We could absorb all of you, we’re on a very active server group as well. Slash Pull Five [H] 9/10H LFM AOTC

Hello,

we are on Illidan horde side, and your group sounds a good fit for us. We got 10/10 a couple weeks ago by pugging, and we have a solid core of 9-10 players as well. We are looking to push into mythic, and were planning on pugging as xrealm pugging will be available next week. However if you would be interested in joining us over on illidan, I would love to chat with you on discord. Feel free to add me and message me anytime.

Arlovick #1273

Hey!

Cork from here! We are a Horde guild on Area52 recruiting for a second AOTC ONLY raid team.

Raids Wed & Fri 8-1030P EST (7-930P CST - i think?)
In need of a warlock for sure!

The Riviera is a growing community with a lot going on throughout the week!
5/10M Raid team on T/Th/M from 6-9P EST
Push RBG Group on M/T after the Mythic Raid
RBG Casual 1800 push group Wednesday starting at 6P EST

Here is a link the AOTC recruitment thread:

Here is my btag Fetty#11273

Hope to hear from you!

Hey Izzymist,

One Breath from Death sounds like the place for you. (Or maybe just some cross realm team up for a bit) Our times are a bit earlier then what you said but you mentioned your flexible as well.

We are a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Hey there,

Your post has piqued my interest. Would like to talk if you have some time.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

If you are looking for a place to call home, look no further. Family Ties [Medivh-US][A] is looking for active players who want to have fun in a casual raiding environment. Raid knowledge and high ilvl not required but is a plus. If you’re willing to put in the work, we will help you with whatever you need to meet your goals. Contact Calphea or Miniskulls for more info.

btag: Twam#1149

I run a smaller guild and am very interested in your team. I would like to know more about the raid environment, your members’ personalities, and if you will mesh well with our group. Add me to discuss this further.

Hello there !

We have a team on Area-52 that would would be the ideal fit. I myself am a new member on the team but really liking the group of folks what we have on there. The guild is currently raiding Mythic but we’re firing off a “Team 2”.

Team 2 will be aiming to get AOTC every tier + supplementing Team 1 in mythic runs in case there’s a lack of personal at a given moment. At the next tier we would like to create a friendly environment of competition amongst both teams.

Please message me at Arthyst#1520 if this could be something of your interest.

We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653 Kinetik: Kinetk#1503

Officers:Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

We have space for you most of us are 10/10H hoping to push into mythic. We also do pvp and M+ (we have KSM and then ones that dont are in the process) We reside on Emerald Dream. If interested add me Fallen#1904

Hey Izzy, we would really love to talk to you. We are kind of in a similar boat, with not having enough people to finish off AOTC. We would have to move some positions around, but I think we can make it work. How flexible is everyone in their roles? Can your tanks and heals go dps if needed? We have a LOT of flexibility in our rankings, which definitely helps with recruiting.

This is us - seriously. You guys are our spirit animals. We are super laid back and chill on our farm bosses. And it’s game on during progression.

We’re close. 7-10 CST would be 8-11EST. We currently raid 8:30-11:30 EST on Mon/Weds.

[Masochistic Tendencies] is the name, and here, it is more than just a name, it’s a way of life.

LEEEEEERROOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anyway, we’re cool, we’re fun, we like to kill stuff. We’re not big elitist meanies about it. We all have something to learn. And we love learning new content together. We’re a pretty awesome community.

We have an active discord - all hours of the day. And we welcome social non-raiders as well (we have a LOT of those). You can usually find M+ going. Post your key in discord and you’ll get some responses. There is also an active pvp element here too if that’s your jam. A little something for everyone.

Alykii#1736

/cheers

can also assist with transfers if need be :smiley:

Hey Izzy I would love to chat with you!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 10/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Yo, we just starting raiding with Heroic (Alliance) and are looking to build our raid team with skilled and committed players to progress and advance into Mythic content. If you’d like to talk more about this, send me a message on Discord Oclyn#4316

You guys may fit in well with us, we don’t have 10 mythic slots available - but definitely can compete for them… we’re AOTC and looking to push into mythic actively recruiting ranged dps but all exceptional players welcome… check us out;

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hey Izzy. I think we could find a home for all of you on Illidan! Bush Wookies is 9/10 H with Sire on 9%. Like you guys we have been lacking some numbers and recruitment is a slow slow process that doesn’t always pan out. Please feel free to reach out to me on bnet at Zilowa#1314 I would love to chat

Hello Izzymist,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Melee Classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 5/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 200 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

I’ll toss my name into the bucket too. :slight_smile:

There isn’t much I can write here that will address the concerns of a large group joining an “established raid”. What I can tell you is that we’re in a very similar position as yourself (9/10H) and our raid time lines up perfectly with 7-10 CST (Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST/Realm)

<Forge> on Bleeding Hollow if you’d like to look up the guild/group.

I’d be happy to chat about any specifics if anything catches your attention.

Discord: ruminat1on#5747