Group Loot.....bad!

Yikes. Did you earn any honor from that kill?

2 Likes

Because it didn’t happen to the levels they claim it does.

It’s pretty comical how terrible this loot system is for content they don’t even partake in.

It shouldn’t happen at all.

Sadly no. It’s an honor less kill :joy:

1 Like

Nooooooooooo. HOW WILL YOU GET GLADIATOR NOW?!?!?

Whereas you’re determined to tear people down out of fear you’ll lose a raid tier or have the game irreversibly changed in the interests for solo players.

1 Like

You gonna stop playing the game bc of GL?

No.

Though I haven’t gotten the expansion yet.

Well almost every other MMO does group loot and its not an issue. Deal with it or stop playing, it is that ez

You are so out of touch its comical. I am not afraid of losing a raid tier nor have I demeaned anyone for being a solo player or doing LFR.

Huh, I wouldn’t say that snoz is the one using scare tactics.

1 Like

Here is Bloodys posting cycle
Karen level mad,
Make terrible points,
Get corrected on those terrible points,
Backtrack,
Disappear.
Re Appear at really late/early at night.

Seems we are at the dissapear marker

How very odd. But then you don’t even understand your own arguments.

Really, they don’t die? Actually they do.

Wait, you have to die multiple times to get determination stacks. But you already said people don’t die in LFR, so therefore nobody ever gets determination stacks, and they don’t exist.

I’ll ask you again: did you really change your character name to mess with the large number of players who blocked you to avoid your inane abuse?

2 Likes

That’s kind of a misunderstood saying. The reason the Pot calls the Kettle black is because the Pot is seeing himself in the Kettle’s reflective surface. For some reason people just decided they were both black at some point. I feel like it’s less poetic that way, though. In the comic, the Pot still as a point. However, in a moral about projection, I feel like the Pot should lack a point.

You’re not the center of my world Snozth.

It just baffles me how insane it is to consider your position to be justifiable.

So you support Snoz’s tactics of destroying conversation instead?

They see it as a propaganda technique that will convert all wow players, including the millions who left during shadowlands, into obedient drones who will support every unpopular game change and pay any amount of money when told to do so.

2 Likes

I feel like people are all getting in a massive uproar about a new group loot system that isn’t even finalized yet. I think we should try it when the game gets released before deciding that it sucks.

I understand my arguments just fine.

The only way people die is if they are extremely bad at the game or on purpose.

I never said people dont die. I said mechanics dont kill you. Reading is fundamental.

And I will tell you again no, I always post on my main toon for the patch. I am clearly not trying to hide because my toons literally ALL say Snoz. Not everyone is terrible enough to hide behind low level alts because they are scared.

I do support the notion that for it to be an effective conversation, both sides have to have a reasonable understanding of the topic.

You have not demonstrated an understanding of how things work in practice, so it isn’t possible to destroy a conversation that isn’t.

1 Like