Grob's Infinite Queue

had to go feed doggos and got logged. back into the 8 1/2 hour queue we go

2 Likes

I can’t play on the server I want? wtf

you dont think servers are regulated by blizzard for server stability reasons

you have zero idea what you are talking about in the slightest

They are correcting a mistake they made. Which was letting players make their own decisions on transferring

You should take the transfer. And your friends too. It’s not as hard a choice as you’re making it by being stubborn.

1 Like

**** BORN TO QUEUE// WORLD IS A WAIT // I am Fourtyseven // 410,757,864,530 DEAD ELVES****

1 Like

You don’t interact with other users in a shared environment in Netflix though

uh, i guess you never Netflix n chill.

Literally been in que for 10 hours at this point, it’s pretty damn annoying that I spend $15 a month to look at a login screen. it would be one thing to just transfer off of the realm too but from what I can tell there aren’t any other larger population servers with a balanced pvp in the open world.

My wow client somehow went like 640x480 and i can’t even see the position in queue now

I can kind of peer at it in windows preview when i mouse over it in the task bar. seems like i’m still in the 4 digits . too scared to restart the client idk if itll put me back at the bottom? Lmao

Natives should have priority

1 Like

well blizz killed my old server which never had a queue so here i am on grobb

in fact i originally rolled on grobb and rerolled because of queues. Ironic

1 Like

I mean I sat in que since around 10am which was around 6 hours on Benediction. Disconnected, then sat again turned into a 10 hours que and now about to go to bed for work. Blizzard does it again with a perfect launch. I feel like there’s a good answer to this and it’s called “cross server play”. Being that it’s probably the cheaper option because we all know Blizzard isn’t about to drop more money on more powerful servers lol.

As an oceanic player seeing how you Yankeedoodles have dogpiled into massive servers is a really odd sight.

I’d really hate to be Blizz trying to fix this.

I had played the last two days on grobb with no queue because i got on early enough. I was afk for a little over 30 mins, and then hit with a 4 hour queue.

I transferred off right then. Day 1 grobb player threw in the towel

Hope it helps =)

Unless a quarter of the server colludes on a place to go, it’s going to be a losing choice because you’ll just end up on a server that by TotC is as bad as the servers they closed last month.

How bad is it there?

I see this “point” a lot and I laugh at how bad of a take it is.

You don’t have to wait. You and your friends can easily hit the “free transfer” button and be gone instantly.

Also, I’d say quite a bit more is involved with coordinating thousands of people on a live server versus showing you a video which is already downloaded on one end and has only one trajectory.

You’re not watching Netflix from separate computers logging into a shared server if you’re Netflix n chillin.

I guess all the software engineers calling out Blizzard for their BS isn’t enough for you Mr. Shill?

1 Like

peaked around 18.5k monday
17.5k last night

and q at 10am est today already 4k