Grob's Infinite Queue

hello good afternoon everyone, I would like to write my dissatisfaction for the 12k queue, I won’t change servers, because my friends will only play there and it’s hard to stay 3 - 4 hours in the queue

12 Likes

Imagine if you had to sit in a Netflix que to watch Stranger Things.

8 Likes

Kinda sucks we’re getting punished for having a balanced server too. Its easier to be the dominant faction on pvp servers so everyone piles onto unbalanced servers. Then the queue is a second whammy because the other faction doesn’t help you with the AH or group making but they add to your queue time.

4 Likes

I just want to know why it goes from Estimated time: 238 mins, to Estimated time: 46 mins, to Estimated time: 311 mins, to Estimated time 6 mins, to Estimated time 253 mins…

7 Likes

Just to throw you off, anyway it’s always the larger estimate +10mins and you are good!

My brother in Grobb we will make it through this just remember to report all the non RP names

12 Likes

cool, we pay for the service that we are not using legibly and we are being punished

Apparently the WAKANDA of the classic realms is facing some issues… oh dear…

Been in queue since 1:20pm CST, still 3273 ahead of me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have actually been doing that a lot lately. The names are so blatant.

4 Likes

Honestly moving servers isn’t a good solution because the queue will die down.

Frankly I think Blizzard loves the queues, not for transfer money but so that classic stuff will die and they hope people will move to retail.

3 Likes

Been in queue for 4 hours now still 4139 in front of me rofl

1 Like

how are the friends getting past the queue?

It’s time to send the tourists back to their servers. If you transferred in the last year you have to go back. Period.

4 Likes

I wonder if I request a refund on my transfer to Faerlina when BT came out, seems fair if the only way to avoid a queue is to be forced off. Who am I kidding of course I can’t

2 Likes

I gave up trying to get on Grobbulus tonight. I’m off tomorrow and Thursday, so I should be able to play then.

2 Likes

I hate to break it to you, but a lot of those servers were shut down.

1 Like

This is unfortunately making the game unplayable. who has time to sit around at their PC for hours to try and play? Sure, you can leave yourself in que and go do other things, but you just have to hope you don’t come back to late and get kicked out again.

I think a lot of people are just not going to play. I am considering that at this point myself. You can wait a month or two then come back as things settle down but that just leaves you handicap and behind everyone else. And with how players are big on being sweaty and mid maxing good luck getting into a raid and catching up.

2 Likes

Just pay attention to the people in front of you. The est time doesn’t matter

1 Like

if every single person on net flix was only watching stranger things your analogy would make sense

a movie theater makes more sense which does have “ques”