Grob's Infinite Queue

the estimates are based on people actually logging off. the longer people play, the longer the times take for the same number of people. if i hadn’t slipped up and went check out my hunter on a different server, i’d still be online and playing since 9am.

Not my problem. Send them to a different server. Or put them last in line for queues. They knew they were messing up someone else’s server, most don’t even RP or actively harm the RPing scene. This is absolutely disgusting.

2 Likes

It absolutely is your problem and you’re being absurd by even suggesting that.

The queues busted af too. The closer you get to being in the slower it goes. I’ve dropped 1k in an hour and a half.

I got off at 1 pm today and I was met with a 7 hour queue.
You’re royally screwed if you aren’t on before lunch or maybe like 9 or so. I was surprised tbh to see it that early on a work day lol.

5 Likes

I tried to log in with my coffee and oatmeal for brekkie just to do a quick dungo and got stuck in a 20 min queue at 10:30 server rofl

1 Like

down to 6646…

1 Like

Yeah man it’s a wild one out there. I tried to get on after work, had a power outage and lost an hour. I think I finally got in at like 1030 , just before I started winding down for my midnight bed time

rookie numbers

come to bene for big boy qs

Stuck in a 8 hour queue.
Mfw when Blizzard can’t figure out how to release a 14 year old game proprely.

1 Like

Imagine if you wanted to RP on your RP server but couldn’t because some idiot named Otterbox decided to roll on your server just to have a balanced pvp scene.

3 Likes

I woke up logged in seen 12k 460min q and its 9:02pm still waiting. I can’t take this im cracking and xfering my death knight to try Skyfury or Erinakus…

imagine only having a 5 hour queue

1 Like

Ah but this is my nickname. I bring death…and well other useful things.

1 Like

I remember having to wait to log in. The good ole days :smiling_face_with_tear:

Yikes. Not even close.

A movie theatres capacity limits are regulated by the government for fire safety reasons.

The 4-5 hr ques could have been mitigated if Blizzard improved their tech or simply managed server populations better.

5 Likes

By choice. Self admittedly.

i know we should ask blizzard to fix it.

1 Like

Great analogy

Here’s your tickets, it’ll be around 6 hour wait (we can’t give an exact time)

if you don’t wanna wait you can use our free transfer service, and transfer to the dirty theater that smells like pee where they are screening Hallmark easter movies with an audio delay

No refunds btw

5 Likes

Its mostly about Blizzard managing server pop to their benefit and not ours. The complaining about queues at launch is good advertising. It makes it seem like the game everyone wants to play. It might be, but the queues were caused by Blizzard herding people onto the megaservers.

us.forums.blizzard. com/en/wow/t/free-character-transfers-for-burning-crusade-classic-realms/1130929

This is the graph of raiding characters on Bigglesworth. What happens the next 2 weeks?

ironforge .pro /population/classic/Bigglesworth/

Then there are the others that pay to transfer off dead realms. This is also why Blizzard was cutting realms most of the last year. People will take the free character migration and then when enough have paid transfer fees back to a mega server Blizzard will start herding the rest back.

1 Like