[Grobbulus] With 3500+ Discord members, RPPVP IS BACK IN STYLE!

grob mob? too classy for me. im a grob slob blehhh

5 Likes

i just found otu they have a grobbulus subreddit too ?? prety neat :DD

6 Likes

Some people are just upset their server doesn’t have the heart we got.

11 Likes

11/10 can confirm

4 Likes

Grob. Mob.

1 Like

Or perhaps he/you can do the server a better favor by supporting the guilds who have already announced their intent to roll on Grobbulus, rather than courting any player with a pulse.:

1 Like

Grob mob best meme mob.

1 Like

Your gatekeeping is making me uncomfortable.

6 Likes

You’re breaking our immersion. Please stop.

6 Likes

posting on a lvl 10 alt. how brave of you.

2 Likes

Your 3 minute history on the forum is making ME uncomfortable

Are you looking for someone to fight in the recess yard after math class?

1 Like

Don’t let the sour grapes dissuade you from Grobbulus, they are few but the friends you will make here will be plentiful!

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: The gatekeeping continues. What threshold do I have to cross before I am allowed to point out your absurdity?

5 Likes

Perhaps you should educate yourself what gatekeeping is, rather than parroting what others have posted on your 4 minute old alt.

You’ve got to learn how to relax, nothing here is about gatekeeping it’s about growing the server, don’t make it about anything else. All you’re doing is running people off. It’s classic fights are supposed to be about how much you hate the other faction.

6 Likes

Everyone here is so excited about classic and the RP community and how great it’s going to be. Why in the world are you coming in here trying to silence everyone’s fun??

8 Likes

:rofl: The mental gymnastics being put to use here. Your thighs must be in incredible shape.

3 Likes

no, are you still in grade school? go troll the other posts instead of being a wet blanket. You must be seriously fun at parties.

4 Likes

The point I am trying to make is that grobbulus needs no recruitment. I have quite clearly posted that the gatekeeping and the courting both are not needed.

I don’t how anything he said scares off new role players off and from what I can tell you just seem salty for some reason.

I mean if you got real proof or I missed looked at something please show me.

5 Likes