[Grobbulus] With 3500+ Discord members, RPPVP IS BACK IN STYLE!

Hey all, Asch here!

Thrilled to have so many of you along the ride for the opening of Classic WoW!! This is finally the chance to get back to our roots with world PvP and the opportunity to RP as a knight of the Alliance or warrior of the Horde!!

With the Grobbulus Discord expanding as rapidly as it has, the calls from the Discord have been for me to announce it here and bring more into the fold. We’re excited at the space we’ve created and with two dedicated mods from the r/ClassicWoW reddit page and a team of some of the best people I’ve ever had the pleasure of associating with we’re more than ready to bring as many on board as we can handle.

We’ve got events planned, and more to the point, YOU have events that YOU want to plan. If you’re just here to PvP, we’re here to support you. Zero discrimination. This is a community we hope to grow together, and we hope when you see all the fun we’re having with our events you’ll want to share that with us.

discord.gg/63AUvUj

Thanks for reading, and thanks for being part of GROBBULUS!

131 Likes

Hyped to be a part of the community, and pumped for Classic. The more I see on discord, browsing the guilds, etc has me anxious for release more than before.

7 Likes

Grob mob reppin’.

Puzzle Box will be there.

10 Likes

Grobb Mob roll out!

6 Likes

#GROBMOB #JoinUS

6 Likes

Grob is good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Time TO RP!

4 Likes

Living the Grob life

4 Likes

#GROB MOB . Everyone should give grobbulus a shot.

4 Likes

For the Horde!

2 Likes

I found the discord last week on Reddit. There is already a ton of community forming, I love it. I haven’t even been able to log into the game yet and I can feel the spirit of classic flowing threw my crusty wart ridden body.

8 Likes

GROB MOB. A force to be reckoned with!

2 Likes

Grobb on my knob! Let’s goooooooooo

5 Likes

Grob Mob! Join us.

2 Likes

Come join us and be part of the #grobmob!

2 Likes

Grobposting is best posting

3 Likes

Grob Gang

4 Likes

Slob on my Grobb

2 Likes

Grob Mob, Lok’tar Ogar!
FOR THE HORDE!

3 Likes

Grob Mob for lyfe!

1 Like