Grobbulus now has queues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lg3viv3EAI

You walk up and ask me to unlock your box, I am not confirming the trade until you leave a tip. Simple as that. I don’t advertise my services and if you don’t want to tip, go find another rogue. It literally means nothing to me that your box doesn’t get opened and the tip is to cover my time that you are currently wasting.

As for mages, yes they should require a tip for portals. Those aren’t free to begin with and anyone who requests a portal from a mage that isn’t A) a guildie or B) just completed a run with said mage needs to be tipping the mage more than the cost of the rune.

2 Likes

If you did you could join my guild!

1 Like

Are you complaining about our 5 min quenes on peak raid night? Seems like everyone is looking for a reason to join the complain train.

1 Like

Deviate Delight is still awesome, thank you Grobbulus for being the sponge that soaked up all the filth!

2 Likes

Wait wut? Didn’t you transfer to Incendius from Grob?

I specifically remember a Grobbulus based forum troll sneering at those of us dealing with massive queues on our realms. “just transfer”, he said. “its your own fault for playing there”.

i wonder what he’s thinking now? :thinking:

3 Likes

I contain multitudes.

Last night we had 150+ vs 150+ battle in BRD. Yeah I did have to wait 5 min is queue later that night.

Thing about Grob is we love drama and high energy. Server transfers will keep the blood flowing. Time can only tell if the refugee crisis is as bad as the forum dwellers have been making it out to be.

You guys are always bragging. We get it, your server is more popular than my server.

1 Like

it’s better to be the server that people transfer to than from.
the game is going to bleed people and servers are going to die so being on the server just saves you transfer $$$.
I really never cared about people transfering here since i dont own the server

also i think the que is from the quarantine…personally the quarantine is driving me crazy and wow is one of those things that keeps me sane right now

What times are the queues? I haven’t experienced any in months.

Same. Even guilds that claimed to be laid back became havens for elitist douchebaggery.

Players go where the population is can’t fix that.

The fact that blizzard allows transfers to full servers should be your first clue that they are probably doing so on purpose. The only two viable reasons for this are
Option A.) incompetence
Option B.) They are fully aware of what they are doing but don’t care because ultimately the result will make more paid transfers for them.
If i was a betting man and knowing blizzards track record the last 6-10 years…i would go with option B.

2 Likes

Grobbulus won’t have queues in a few weeks when everyone is forced back to work and we all get sick and die.

I’ve BG with Glinda before, don’t think they were from Grobb when I seen her. Was um, you know forget which. Dot is a gnome from Grobb, there’s a few gnomes from Grobb that post here. But Iunno, maybe was Glinda!

Anyone who is a friendly person is Welcome on Grob.

1 Like

I feel your pain. :frowning: WoW’s playerbase is full of toxic, narcissistic elitists. I love PvP and world PvP but I hate the negative, nasty bile and venom of the people that participate in it. Trash players? How about trash human beings with no conscience? That’s what’s infesting WoW Classic.

3 Likes

Yeah don’t like it transfer.