Grobbulus now has queues

I did ask after, but she was insanely rude about it. I failed to say 50s before picking it. Was just shocked at her level of entitlement and disrespect. Definitely the rudest person I’ve met opening lock boxes.

1 Like

50 S is ridiculously greedy. As far as I know, 20ish S is the standard. Some lockboxes will vendor for less than 50S.

2 Likes

She had me open 3 of them.

1 Like

Ah, I see. That’s fair for the total, then.

Absolutely bro. Oh well. Just reminding myself that not everyone out there is kind, or thoughtful. All I can do is forgive her, as that’s a good path to walk. :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

The irony lol. Get off your high horse.

3 Likes

with this kind of threads you only keep calling for more ppl to this well balanced server…
the dream is over bois

Not always, we had a pretty healthy and stable population after the big booming launch and after-launch.
it hovered right around that 95-100% full mark, and now its over full. You shoudnt be able to transfer to a 100% server like wth…

2 Likes

But if Blizzard closes down paid transfers, they won’t make money off them!

Although, they seem to gravitate towards PvP Servers.

Yeah, that happened.

i saw a 50 person q the other day how big was the q yesterday?

No irony here.

The trash tier people that are showing up speaks for itself. It’s not much asking people to respect it’s an RP server and to stop coming to our server to mess it up because they ruined their own with their toxicity.

3 Likes

Why did you delete your original comment?

I never said all transfers were bad, I said that the issue has been ongoing of terrible players showing up. The server has had issues with more trolls, racists and other dummies showing up from other servers or rerollers because these people tend to happily say they’ve rerolled/transferred.

Server transfer locusts move from server to server, it’s how they are. If you’re going to try an insult me or speak on things you know nothing about, I’d suggest trying harder.

1 Like

your right it is an rp server, now if people are coming in and ruining your event or being dicks then yeah you have every right to say to them gtfo.

but the normal player who have never really rp’d but enjoys raiding or something like that and just happens to join the server for whatever you cant fault them, thats just as bad as being the person who walks into your events and ruins the immersion.

The server is already full and was balanced. How is adding ques to people who have been there since day one and screwing up the faction balance not a bad thing?

There’s like 20 other PvP servers to go be on, there’s only a few RP-PvP servers and they’re already full. If you’re not going to RP or even enjoy that atmosphere, why come? It’s rude.

3 Likes

ill be honest i havent played classic i happen to check out grobb the other day alliance side and ran into some rp event outside of goldsire. and had a ball.

so i dug alittle deeper asking about the raiding situation because thats one thing i really want to do and maybe join in some rp on the side i heard some stories about wpvp rp that sounds interesting as well. would you turn me away?

Obviously not because I’m not talking about people who wish to come here who enjoy the server for what it is. I’ve been very, very specific about the people who shouldn’t be here. I also have been very specific about what types of people are causing issues. It’s not decent people.

The biggest problem is that mass transfers and rerolling causes faction imbalance and issues on it’s own. Thousands of great friendly people could reroll on the server and cause it to have 4 hour long ques and it to be 70/30 alliance/horde. It’s not healthy for the server even if those people are decent. It’s still causing problems.

2 Likes

That’s 'cuz Grobbulus is teh best.

Looking forward to transferring there.

1 Like

RP-PvPers should transfer to Deviate Delight. Stay a step ahead of transfer players looking to ruin good servers.

1 Like