Grobbulus Mass DC

Yeah, I was just hitting 10 at the DC and preparing to hammer out the next set of quests because the area was smooth sailing no lag.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, me and my merry band of Forsaken got the smelly end of the stick as well.

1 Like

now they are going to add a second rp-pvp server? after so many people rolled on grob? are u fking kidding me?

uh no. its not affecting them because they dont play on grobulus. regardless, they should give the streamers priority. its massive free advertisement, and at least all of the people in queue can watch them play.

i with yah bro

Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26 - #140 by Solifuge-azuremyst Everyone go in there and voice yourself. Maybe they will hear us…?

they are, being released “in the very near future”

Blizzards needs to get me back in asap. I’m a big upcoming streamer, had my first viewer today (my mum) and she even dropped the Twitch Prime sub. I heard that us famous streamers get special treatment, so Blizz if you can just bump me to the front of the queue and let me login that would be appreciated thanks.

1 Like

It makes you wonder, in some alternate reality, if the Mass DC was to see who was committed to Grob. This kind of move would force people to swap to the new East Coast RP-PVP. The thing that makes literally no sense is that there was not a Pacific AND Eastern RP-PVP server. Grob was MEDIUM literally until like yesterday lol. It was FULL on launch.

It wasn’t a crash, it was a targeted disconnect.

I got in right at launch and was level 11, my friend was in the same layer as me but got in much later.

Same layer, same zone. The only difference is I was level 11 and he was level 6 and I got disconnected and put at the back of the queue, he didn’t get disconnected and is still playing.

This wasn’t an accident, this was sabotage.

1 Like

One of my friends was in queue for like 3 hours got in, and then got kicked out 10 minutes later. It then put him at the back of the queue again. I felt so bad for the guy he just got off for the night lol.

dc from massive influx of players vs intricate conspiracy theory… it just doesnt really hold up. My real question is why they couldnt just layer the servers out infinitely to compeltely remove any queues. what the hell are the layers even for if they just let them all fill up. the only reason that i can think of to do it this way is to force people to spread out to new servers.

what an epic fail blizz come on…

There aren’t new servers to go to yet. Grob is the lowest of the PvP realms atm and it still has a ridiculously long queue.

no, I don’t think so.

When these new servers come out, are people really going to switch over and restart after spending 2.5-3 hours leveling? I don’t understand why they didn’t just add west & east coast rppvp servers to begin with. Blows my mind!

I’m just going to move to the east coast rp-pvp realm when it opens.

1 Like

There’s no crazy conspiracy. The higher ups clearly have always seen Classic as a side venture and not a source of significant revenue so they don’t want to put money into it.

They simply don’t understand that classic is the better video game.

grob hasn’t been the lowest of pvp realms since launch. kirtonos is less than half grobs queue.
7 pvp servers have lower queue right now than grob

I’m not switching servers… and the people that haven’t even got in yet aren’t going to risk switching queues… so the problem still stands… let those of us who were playing back in!

1 Like