Grobbulus Era Warcry: Join the Battle for Azeroth's Future!

The fire crackles warmly in the Ironforge tavern, the air thick with tales and laughter. Jarl, the stout and grizzled dwarf, stands atop a sturdy table, commanding the room’s attention. His voice booms, laced with a mix of grudging respect and fierce determination.

“Listen well, ye adventurers of Azeroth! This is Jarl speakin’, and I’ve a tale that could shake the very foundations of Grobbulus!”

The room falls silent, every eye fixed on the dwarf as he strokes his gray beard, a gleam in his eye.

“Legacy, the pride of the Alliance, seeks brave souls to join our ranks. We’ve bested Kel’Thuzad and now tread boldly through Naxxramas and other raids each week, every Monday and Friday from 7 to 10 in the evenin’ Pacific time. We’re the shield and sword of the Light, and we need more heroes to stand with us!”

Jarl’s expression hardens as he continues, his tone dripping with reluctant acknowledgment.

“But there’s more to this tale, aye. On the other side of this grand battle, our rivals, the Horde’s own Requiem, are muster’in their strength. They aim to conquer Blackwing Lair for the first time this week. Saturday at 7pm Pacific. These foul Horde think they can outmatch us, but we’ll see about that, won’t we? Don’t worry, we’ll send a welcome party to greet them in the mountains. These mountains be the territory of us dwarves!”

A murmur of agreement ripples through the tavern, but Jarl’s voice rises again, silencing it.

“Grobbulus is no ordinary realm; it’s a microcosm of war, unconnected to the vast, bustling servers out there. Here, we have one guild per faction, locked in a ruthless rivalry with a thirst for blood and glory. Our community is strong, bound by honor and the desire to dominate. We’re callin’ on ye to transfer or reroll, and join the fray, be it with the honorable Legacy or the scoundrels of Requiem!”

The dwarf’s eyes gleam with excitement as he delivers the final news.

“And mark yer calendars, for this Sunday, we’ll have a server-wide Wargames contest: Horde versus Alliance, a battle to the death to claim the champion ring – The Rock! Who will stand victorious, and who will be left to lick their wounds? Only time will tell, but I’ll wager my last tankard of ale that the Alliance will come out on top!”

Jarl raises his tankard high, his voice echoing through the tavern.

“So, adventurers, are ye ready to join the battle for Grobbulus? Choose yer side wisely, and let’s see who truly dominates this server! For honor, for glory, and for the thrill of battle! Join us now, and let yer legend be forged in the fires of war!”

With that, the room erupts in cheers, the promise of epic battles and eternal glory hanging in the air like a charged storm.

Choose your Faction:

Alliance Discord: https://discord.gg/Ux5m9wPYe3

Horde Discord: https://discord.gg/U4wMGSa88X

8 Likes

Sounds like it’s going to be an epic battle this Sunday!

2 Likes

Indeed, it be a battle forged from the fires of mystical hatred. Dwarves versus Orcs. Humans versus Trolls. I can’t stand these vile creatures any more than I can stand an empty tankard. Just look what they did to those cows…

Heed my call, heroes of the alliance! Legacy needs your axe and yer tome in the battle against Kel’Thuzad and Requiem.

The time is now! Nothing evens a race like an axe to the kneecaps!

1 Like

Is there a TLDR?

Philistine.

Epic role play.
:wink:

Check the discord links for pvp in your roleplay and vice versa.

1 Like

Asma’s one troll I could share an ale with. Respect :saluting_face:

1 Like