Grobbulus Character Profiles

Name: Gihdar
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Affiliation: Forsaken

Gihdar began training for the life of a soldier around the age of seven. Through years of training, he had become a highly skilled warrior and is extremely proficient with various weapons. Despite this, he does favor Sword and Shield.

During his time in the Lordaeron Army Gihdar was fortunate to be part of both Successful and Unsuccessful military campaigns resulting in him becoming a remarkable strategist. In spite of all this he eventually fell victim to the Plague of Undeath that was released by Kel’Thuzad.

After his Fall Gihdars memory is foggy, yet he does from time to time experience vivid flashbacks of his life with the scourge, mostly comprising of war, destruction and chaos.

One day unexpected Gihdars conscious will was restored. As his memories returned, he was gathering his thoughts and trying to determine his next steps. He was neither dead nor living and he had a thirst for war. As he was about to set off in search of purpose he heard from others whom have regained their free will that the Lady Sylvanas Windrunner was staging a coupe and her efforts were gaining traction. Word was the Dark Lady was going to war and was in need of troops. The sounds of war drums evoked a feeling familiar to Gihdar. He knew this was his calling and off he marched with the Lady Sylvanas Windrunner to a coupe that led to the formation of the Forsaken.

Gihdar is loyal to the Dark Lady to a fault and is determined to see the forsaken ascend and claim Azeroth for their own.

3 Likes

Name: Rhaza Urogg
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Affiliation: Former Blademaster of the Burning Blade Clan

The Burning Blade consumed itself in the throes of demonic corruption. With their clan scattered and broken, the proud blademasters swore an oath to free themselves and their brethren from demonic control once and for all. Under Thrall’s command, the blademasters were called upon to serve as the Warchief’s personal guard.

Visibly war-torn from many hard years of battle and demonic enslavement – This ravaged Orc stands tall. Rhaza “the Fel Render” may be found traveling Azeroth, preserving traditional values of the blademasters though impeccable combat prowess and prideful solidarity.

Tales of his fury and mastery of combat have far reached across the Horde. In search of a warriors final rest, Rhaza endures to test his fortitude against anyone brave enough to do battle with the former Burning Blade Orc.

4 Likes

Name: Khaun
Occupation: Anti-capitalist Warrior union organizer, anti-Mafiosa awareness protester.

Khaun is here to keep things fair and give power to these huddled masses!

2 Likes

Name: Conarch Prymalson
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Affiliations: Starborne, Clan Wildhammer, The Cenarion Circle, Ironforge Guild of Artisans

Character Pic: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/c9/fe/f5c9fec60cf83bb372bbbf177dc0acfe.jpg

tediously long backstory :wink: : https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/rp-art-conarch-prymalson-intro-backstory-concept-art/318103?u=conarch-grobbulus

Conarch is a nomadic seeker of truth, eager for more understanding about himself and the world he inhabits. His mixed heritage grants him a strange and uncommon view of things, and he sees less of the differences between various races than are usually considered important.

He wanders the world, plying his trade as a craftsman, sometimes as a mercenary; always keeping open his eyes and mind to the possibilities and wonders around him.

He’s also a famously cheerful (and musical) drunk, which has earned him a silly reputation in Ironforge’s taverns.

4 Likes

Name: Woeden
Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliation: n/a

I am Woeden, and I fight.

I fight, for I was born into it.

I fight because it flows in my thick, black veins.

I fight for my family. I fight for those that fight for me, and I fight for those that cannot fight for themselves.

I fight for the Spirits, and the Elders. The Voodoo, and even the Undead.

I fight for no king or queen. I fight for the rush of combat. I fight for honor.

Until the end of my days, I fight …FOR THE HORDE!

3 Likes

Name: Sofei Silverbough
Alignment: --meh, I have no idea yet.
Affiliation: The Starborne

No clue what the backstory is yet

5 Likes

Name: Liwani
Affiliation: Shu’Halo of Bloodhoof Village, The Horde, Cenarion Circle

When the time came for sons and daughters to join the call of the Horde, the elder druidic brother Daywani had left his magic-less younger brother Litoko behind in safety. During the next two years, Litoko was desperate as a youth to be of use to the tribes, to find a way with his hands to come out from his more renowned brother’s shadow. But in those two years without the sheltering of the older bull, he had seen much. Centaur raids, the rise of quillboar, and the encroachment of dwarves and goblins upon Mulgore itself. And on the eve of the second year since his brother’s departure, finally word came: A notice of the druid gone missing in action.

By this point, Litoko was of age to battle. Yet his true name died with the first step on the journey’s beginning. Taking part of the name of his purpose, Liwani stepped forth to follow the hoofprints of his brother… And both surpass him and find closure.

5 Likes

Seems like a lot of thought went into this. Well done!

Name: Muhammadah
Alignment: Lawful Good
Affiliation: Stormwind

Peace and Blessings be with You!

Your eyes meet Muhammadah’s green, almost luminiscent, eyes guarded by thin eyebrows that are neatly kept in a heart shaped face whose pearlish skin soflty glows like silver, with high cheeks, full lips that are on the precipice of a smile as though she is being spoken to by a lover, one you cannot see or hear, divulging secrets. Behind a tightly packed hood on the border of her face you cannot see her hair nor her ears, yet if you were to look behind you would see locks transmuted into a golden color with slight threads of red interwoven. Ears which are slightly more pointed than most humans sometimes reveal themselves as she turns her head. Although covered in an indiscrimante robe you would easily assume, and be correct, that beneath it is a virgin body both beautiful and strengthened by being fashioned by The Light in ideal form. Few would ever be able to see her shape unless fighting alongside her or a member of what she considers her family.

Muhammadah is neither a prophet nor a prophetess. She is only an orphan raised in the Cathdral of Light. Of unknown birth place or parentage she is considered less than a commoner. She has been illiterate for most of her life due to her circumstances of being an orphan. However you would often find her nowadays with a book that she is carefully studying when not engaged in other matters that seem to distract her from its study. A woman of the lowest class, yet of the highest virtue.

Wandering as a child in Deadwind Pass speaking in a tongue no one knew only saying the word “Muhammadah”, she was found by a band of travellers. Thus she was named Muhammadah. War had ravaged and plagued most of the human population for years. Few were able to meet their own needs, let alone the needs of a child. The travellers decided to take her to the Cathedral of Light and leave her there to allow The Light to sort out her life.

Upon arriving to Stormwind in the morning hours, she was kept hidden in the belongings of the travellers to avoid detection. Stormwind was at its threshold for refugees. When brought to the Cathedral she walked in as if almost certain that this was her destination with only a very sincere and succint attempt to say thank you to the travellers who brought her there. She entered the Cathedral and sat down and began to prostrate herself. She repeated this for hours long beyond the setting of the sun.

A priest of the Cathedral at the time, Abu-Talib, had noticed Muhammadah throughout the entire day. Being most certain that this was no ordinary child left homeless and orphaned by the war, he approached her and extended his hand to her. The young girl, although unable to speak, knew this man would be the one who would help her. Taking the hand of the almost bronze-skinned, coalish-now-greying bearded, holy man she was delivered from starvation, abuse, and potential death on the streets of the now reclaimed Stormwind.

Abu-Talib brought the young Muhammadah to the finest orphanage in Stormwind, just outside the Cathedral. By finest it is meant that the children were able to eat every day, had beds, clothes, disease free, and were given the duties of serving the clergy of the church.

For years Muhammadah would serve Abu-Talib, the priest who officiated the office of the Cathedral, in Stormwind. Often she would be brought to meetings of the clergy where he would walk and proclaim that “Muhammadah is a great soul. She will be a great woman.” and seat her amongst the clergy with him.

When she would not be tending to sweeping the cathedral, attending to the candles, cleaning clerical robes, or preparing food she could never eat for the clergy and nobility, Muhammadah was often found being allowed to leave the city to tend to the flocks of sheep belonging to Abu-Talib. Never was she found idly playing, but always devoted in some task of service.

As she grew, listened, and learned she became a fluent speaker in the common tongue and almost seemingly forgot that strange alien language she had once spoken many years ago. However much she desired to learn to read and write, Abu-Talib’s proposals to the clergy were always rejected on the grounds that “Muhammadah is not of noble stock”.

Many years passed, as did the wars, and while Muhammadah was sweeping in the corner, in the fields with the flocks, or trimming the whicks on the cathedral’s candles she grew seeing paladins of the light train and go to war in the name of The Light to defend the innocent, liberate the oppressed, and save the lives and souls of the citizens of the kingdom of Stormwind and beyond.

So too as did the years passed, Abu-Talib, would pass away as well on the eve of Muhammadah’s 19th birthday. Given that she was his servant all of her life, it was her task to clean and sort through his belongings so that the church would distribute them according to their will.

As she entered his room and quarters she witnessed a miracle. She saw out of season fruit appear atop a closed book that lay in the middle of the desk. Aware that miraculously apearing fruit could not be accounted for in the will, Muhammadah sat down and took a bite of the pure fruit. She gazed at the book, aware the she was unable to read, and decided to open it hoping perhaps she would gain some piece of knowledge.

When she opened the book written on its pages were a strange alien language, almost elvish, that she instantly was able to read and comprehend. That night she read the entire book and found that she had discovered a book detailing direct revelation and words from The Light itself. As her eyes adjusted to reading for what felt like the first time in many years, if ever, she now focused her sights on the piece of paper that was foreignly attached to the inside of the book. Her eyes were now able to read the common tongue as well! It read: “Scheduled to Burn Immediately.”

Shocked, Muhammadah had to do all that she could contain herself to not scream. She put her head on the desk and cried. Not only was such a scripture of importance about to be lost, but she was aware that now an orphan girl at the age of 18, and 19 tomorrow, her only options were to sell heself as a prostitute, become a concubine to the clergy, or marry herself to a man as his property. She had seen so many other older orphan girls follow the same fate, and now without Abu-Talib’s protection she feared that she herself would share the same fate.

A virgin, devout in faith, and now with direct knowledge of revelation that even the clergy wanted removed from existence she avowed that she would not be reduced to such a fate. She stood packed her bag with the fruit, the book, and took Abu-Talib’s sword and armor that he kept from his youth. While looking through the room once more before leaving, Muhammadah found her name written on an envelope pinned to the door, almost as if it was left there for her as she left the room.

She opened the envelope and inside of it was a golden ring and a short letter detailing to whoever would read it to her the circumstances of her illiteracy and stating, “This is rightfully Muhammadah’s”. So she pocketed the mysterious ring.

Muhammadah, as a child of the road, in the earliest silver thread of dawn snuck cloaked in hood and robe out of the city and into the wide open world of Azeroth seeking whatever would be bestowed upon her by will of The Light.

2 Likes

Bruh whaaaaat

3 Likes

Name: Ellsbeth Karen Moran
Occupation: Priest, Customer Service Quality Checker, Keeper of the Ogre Loincloths
Alignment: Lawful Evil and with a smile
Affiliation: The Grim

Some of the Lich King’s scourge wandered on land as hordes of mindless battalions. Some of them fought in the mountains climbing peaks with relentless fury. Some lay bloated, dissolving fat, and lazy under the lakes of Azeroth just getting eaten by fish and basically doing nothing of note.

That was what happened to Ellsbeth as scourge.

So now that she’s got will from the Dark Lady, she intends to take names, kill Alliance, and talk to your manager!

She’s not affiliated at all with that living Elsbeth of the Alliance side. No way. Horde Ellsbeth forever!

Peace through Annihilation!
Excuse me while I eat this corpse.
I want to see your manager!

5 Likes

Name: BearAmbrosia
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Affiliation: Druids

BearAmbrosia’s Bio:
Born in the barrens to a shaman mother and Druid father. Bear grew up with a love and understanding of the elements and nature alike ever since he was a young bull calf. Growing up in the barrens was a chaotic time for him, he would experience everything from gnoll and alliance raiding parties to being apart of rituals his parents would hold throughout the year. Every day would be a grand adventure for him to experience and he loved every minute of it.

When Bear came of age and it was time for him to decide which of the two paths he would follow, torn between the shocking power of the elements and the flexibility nature offered he had a lot to think about. What eventually swayed Bear was the stories of the pack form that almost ended the night elves leading to druids standing together regardless of faction. From that moment on he decided to join the ranks that keep the druid code.
4 Likes

– Oops, wrong druid, haha. This is my character on Grobbulus. –

Name: Yth’shala Wildbloom
Occupation: Druid of the Claw; Naturalist & Horticultural Expert
Affiliation: <The Cenarion Circle>; <The Cenarion Crusade>; Darnassus

Yth’shala is a young druid fresh from the grove, and her actions show it. She’s quite prone to making a lot of mistakes or miscalculating situations - but occasionally she has moments where she manages grand feats. These are quite few and far in-between; however, with each passing day she seems to grow more accustomed to the dangers of adventuring, and has come to adapt to the harsh lifestyle with ease.

Her main focus is aiding her sect of the Cenarion Circle in rejuvenating and bringing back the wilds to the ailing lands of the Eastern Kingdoms. Particularly, she has taken immense interest in the herbs and flora of the land, certain that the treatment for this ailment lies in the heart of Azeroth’s most dangerous wildlands.

5 Likes

rezzing thread