Grobbulus Character Profiles

Name: Khel
Occupation: Traveler, Repairman, Aspiring Master of the Elements
Alignment: Neutral Evil(?)
Affiliation: Horde

An impatient but optimistic young Shaman turned sour by the realization that the elements he’d spent years learning to work alongside as allies were just as eager to be used against him by those better able to wield their power. Now free of the daily monotony of his mentor’s tasks and burned by a deadly ambush days after setting off on his own, he has set down a path of forcing the elements into servitude.

6 Likes

Name: Legol
Ancient Name: Legolaz
Human Name: Jason
Alignment: Chaotic Don’tpissmeoff
Affiliation Night Elf High School

Born in the year 666 of an ancient calendar long forgotten, when the God-Tree was struck by the Devil’s lightning, the magic storm that occurred then has brought the Elf Legol into this world. He would come to know only hatred…

3 Likes

@xeer

10 character

Name: Jacob Karate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Affiliation: Jacob’s School of Karate

Jacob Karate is the Sensei of the dojo named “Jacob’s School of Karate”.

He is a master of Jacob style karate, and honed his cool karate moves in his garage for 2 years. After those 2 years had passed, Jacob unlocked the secrets to awesome karate and founded his dojo where he trains and teaches disciples to this day. Jacob has ultimate karate power, and teaches his disciples the way of Ultra Violence to attain inner peace.

When meeting Jacob Karate, it would be best to greet him as Sensei Jacob if you plan on joining his dojo. Respect goes a long way in Jacob’s dojo, as well as sparring with orcs.

You can view the commercial for his school here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg_zIyv4YH8

7 Likes

Name:Mahirah Phos
Alignment:Neutral
Affliation:Crimson Dawn

Having lived a tragic life due to the orcish invasion and scourging of Lordaeron Mahirah wishes to cleanse Lordaeron of it’s corruption and oppose the horde on all fronts. Heavily interested in the night elves as potential allies.

Her father was a member of the cult of the damned. Anyone with information on him would be greatly rewarded.

Her quest for more power is driven by revenge however having tasted being under demonic possession once and sensing something similar possibly affecting the scarlets who she brieftly joined she is more cautious than most warlocks.

Think scarlet crusader but a bit less zealous and likes other alliance races.

7 Likes

Name: Cerenestie Legrange
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Affiliation: Forsaken, Horde

Cerenestie Legrange was a member of the Lordaeron aristocracy and part of the land owning classes. She escaped the initial death of the old kingdom but fell later as one of the many refugees as the Scourge spread like wildfire.

Finally released from her shackles to the Lich King she accepted her new position within the Forsaken as a landless member of a greater whole. Fortunes reversed from her time as nobility she has taken to appreciate much of what she would have in another life considered ‘lower class’. A devotee of the Cult of Shadows she wishes to see herself free to do as she will within reason.

8 Likes

Name: Ayashe Brightmane
Alignment: Valorous
Affiliation: The Redwood Tribes

Ayashe Brightmane follows the orders of her High Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof and the Chieftains of Thunder Bluff. The Chieftains have asked her to lead a group of tribes from Kalimdor to battle against the Alliance that threaten these lands. Thus her duty to the Horde and to her Warchief Thrall have begun.

FOR THE HORDE!

8 Likes

Name: Ogoun Badagris (goes by Badagris, or Bada)
Affiliation: The Horde above all.

Badagris’ village was razed by Murlocs when he was little more than a toddler. He escaped the carnage in her mother’s arms, just to be ambushed by Alliance soldiers.
Left for dead by the humans, he was found and raised by an aging Orc rogue who taught he the ropes of his trade and love for the Warchief.

The Horde is his family. He lives to further the Warchief’s cause.

…And sometimes he wakes, clothes drenched in cold sweat, his ears tingling to the fading memory a Murloc’s gurgle.

9 Likes

Name: Ziezi Fane
Affiliation: Darkwater Cartel

She woke in the cold deep of the tomb, with no memory lingering in the space left behind by death’s grace. Risen as she was, even given new life as part of the Forsaken, there was something not quite… right about how she turned out. She was not like all the others, not truly. There was no sense of right or wrong in her mind, what was left of it… Her frailty was a product of her death, and a byproduct of that was the seemingly lack of all sanity. When another would say Up is Up, she would contradict and say Up is Down, the Forest is a Mountain, and her Dog Fred is that Tauren on the road. It changed daily, hourly…

When first asked what she was called, she couldn’t form the words with her lack of lower jaw and even when she managed to put a little bit of herself back together again, all she could remember… all she knew… all she could manage to say was, “Z…Z…” Thus, her new name in her new life. The only indication of her previous life, the one before her death, lay in the amulet decorating her rotten neck with the name of “Fane” engraved beneath a symbol of Fadeleaf. Where she came from, she does not know, nor does anyone else.

Her sanity may be lacking, but the one thing that stayed with her throughout was her keen ability with alchemical mixtures. Her experiments are far reaching and a boon to the organization she found herself forming with another, fellow Forsaken. Perhaps she may be lacking in the brains and eyeballs department but there was certainly no lack in her skills.

11 Likes

Name : Carmeg “Mischief Meg” Cragborn
Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliation: Clan Hammersong

A dwarf with a wandering heart, Carmeg tries to spend her years traveling, seeing many sights, and drinking many beers. She plays her lute and writes short stories in her journal as she travels.

Then the orcs arrived. She tried to dodge the Great Wars, but when it became clear that the Alliance had plunged deep into the reserves and were still coming up short, she couldn’t ignore her conscience any longer. Her weapons are morale and sleight-of-hand, with a little direct stabbing when necessary. She heard the ballad of Clan Hammersong, and has joined their ranks to hold the line against the undead.

9 Likes

Werk werk.

On topic:

Name: Lesley “Cuddly” Cuddlecog
Occupation: Mad Scientist, Happy Scientist, Warlock, Professional Plushie
Affiliation: Alliance, Gnomekind, secret shady warlock coven

I’ve not thought of much of a back story, yet. I was thinking as a local alchemist who got drafted into making various concoctions – ahem, confections – for the Alliance. Also a knack for warlockery, which is totally a word.

6 Likes

Name: Melantha Pollifax
Affiliation: The Forsaken

In her former life, Melantha Pollifax had a happy life as an herbalist and florist on a small farm with her family outside of Brill. All she knows of the fate of her family is that they fell to the plague too. Her feelings are a bit conflicted, she knows she should feel something but is more interested in her current interests and life than finding out if they live or not.

Now, she works with the Royal Apothecary Society as a low ranking apprentice. She mainly works with basic concoctions currently but is interested in working her way to the more interesting experimental research.

Interesting.

8 Likes

Name: Hella
Affiliation: The Horde (Good Company)
Once a humble philosopher of little coin, now questioning the meaning of death in the sequel to life.

8 Likes

Name: Lt. Hayden Blackfathom
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Affiliation: Kul Tiras Marines, Proudmoore Admiralty

Hayden comes from a multi-generational family of Outriggers and from as early as he can remember, he was on some monster-hunting expedition or another.

Upon coming of age, he enrolled at the Proudmoore Naval Academy and was one of the first Marines sent into Kalimdor to scout those then-uncharted lands near the end of the Third War.

Nearly his entire Platoon was slaughtered in Theramore when Jaina Proudmoore betrayed not only Kul Tiras, but her father the late Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore - siding with the greenskinned mongrels who have brought nothing but death and destruction to Azeroth. Hayden survived the battle, but he is haunted by the memory of the sights, sounds, and smells he experienced that day.

He now serves as Spymaster with the Fifth Fleet of Kul Tiras, continuing the Lord Admiral’s mission to bring an end to the greenskin infestation and ensure that threats to Kul Tiras are dealt with far from it’s shores - and to ensure that his fellow Marines who perished in Theramore did not die in vain.

"Death to the Blackbloods!"

6 Likes

Name: Sherod Stormfury
Affiliation: Thornspeakers, Cenarion Circle

A veteran of many of the conflicts spanning millenia alongside other Druids of the Claw, including most recently the Third War, Sherod Stormfury witnessed countless atrocities carried out by the Fel-tained Orcs in Ashenvale Forest during the Third War. Though Archdruid Malfurion Stormrage declared a non-aggression agreement with the Orcs, Sherod did not regard this as a sustainable course as the Orcs are an invasive species from another world, and have disrupted the balance of nature wherever they have settled.

Sherod was on an expedition to the Eastern Kingdoms to study the effects of the Plague in Lordaeron and Quel’thalas when the ship carrying a small force of Night Elves was caught in a storm. The ship ran aground in the Drustvar region of Kul Tiras, and while there he formed bonds with the Kul Tiran Thornspeakers and found their leader, the Archdruid Ulfar, to have a wise and strong understanding of the delicate balance between Life and Death which must be maintained. He has since taken up further study with Ulfar, and is helping the Kul Tirans stationed at Menethil Harbor while he continues his studies in Lordaeron and Quel’thalas regarding combating the effects of the Plague.

4 Likes

Name: Adaron Wokenstone
Occupation: “Knight of Thistles” Wandering Paladin of Thelsamar
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Affiliation: Clan Battlehammer

On a misty night in Thelsamar, inside the Stoutlager Inn. The roar of dwarves at the tavern is deafing, shouts for more ale and drunken songs fill the tap room and spill out into the street. The Knight of Thistles, Adaron Wokenstone sits off in a corner room of the Inn surrounded by several young beardlings and fellow members of Clan Battlehammer, smoking his pipe and retelling a tale of a recent adventure

Aye! T’was was a fine day lads and lasses. Da day began as many do, in da warm halls of Ironforge lined up in ranks. Aye we raised da banners and sung tales o’ glory as we began our march ta war!

“Adaron adjusts in his seat takes a couple puffs from his pipe and blows out some smoke as the scene fades to black”

Full Story on the Grobbulus Fandom Page

5 Likes

Name: Vekka Blightvile
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Affiliation: Former Scourge Fleet, joined the Forsaken out of boredom.

An Undead Pirate who joined the Forsaken out of boredom after the Lich King’s will waned, their life before death is splintered into many stories and maddened recollections. Now Vekka, in their insanity, seeks to build up a power base to become the terror over land and sea. Fortune favors the Infamous.

Name Vekka Vileblood
Occupation Undead Pirate
Alignment Neutral Evil
Affiliation Former Scourge Fleet, joined the Forsaken out of boredom.

'There was once a noble family that owned vast swathes of lands on the easternmost corners of Lordaeron, wealthy as they were the head of the household earned his fortunes in the wars against the green skins. And they sired one, bright little promising girl with golden lockes of hair and bright eyes the color of the seas themselves. They lived in peace by the oceanside, that was until… They, came. The Undead surged across the eastern fringes from their mighty hosts, spilling death and disease across every inch of ground they tread on. The armies did all that they could, but none were able to stop the march of the hungry dead - her parents, slaughtered in the coming storm even as her father had cut down many rotting monstrosities in his wake only to be raised into the service of death. Now bound to the damned, he took his sweet little girl by the neck and cast her from the edge of the cliff down, into the sea’s she loved so- Eugh, wait hold on…

‘There once was a proud Kul Tiran ship captain, daughter to a lineage of proud admirals with blood red hair upon her head and eyes that swirled like the might of the maelstrom itself! Many were her accomplishments, her crew the scourge of pirates and the enemies of the liv- Human!..Kingdoms, until one day she came before the might of a large Whale Shark. Her ship fought bravely against the power of the leathery beast, large gaping mouths of serrated teeth against the blast of gunpowder and cannon shot! Alas, when the final blow was struck - the beasts ail burst from the water and came crashing down upon the fair maidens ship, capsizing it directly into the Maelstrom’s swirling gates to Neputolons locker… I wouldn’ lose to ah’ bleedin’ whale sha…

The sound of scratching paper, the redrawing of the tales begin once anew…

‘Tabatha Whitevein, noble paladin of the Scarlet Crusade and defender of Lordaeron rode out across the blighted fields of the great battle against the undead scourge on a… A gryphon! A warrior trained since the day she became of age by her father, an ailing war hero and harbinger of the Holy Light she was tasked by her order to lead the Scarlet Crusaders into the thick of the Scourge stranglehold or die trying… Wait…’ Or was it a Wyvern…

‘A gambler down on his luck and in with the sharks of the cartels, came across an ancient box of ancient powers that whispered to him from the depths of the oceans, it told him where to seek the fortune he would need to-’ No!

‘Falindra… Er… Featherperson! Ranger General of Silvermo-’ Wait ah’ don’t have them long ears…

This is the tale of the LUSTY MOONKIN-

Ya’ know… What bein’ dead an’ all and the voices in my head, memory is a harrd thing to come byyy…

A few boney clawed fingers come dancing their way across a wooden surface, tick tacking their eery motions up against the felt cloth of a nearby tri-tipped hat. Dainty bleached digits brushing off the dirt and web from it’s edges. A gleaming metal skull, pinned to the side accompanied by red feather and a black rose motiff.

"But… All the voices, all of em’ agree on One. Thing."

The undead places the hat on her hair, black oily hair spilling out from it and one burning yellow eye peaking out from under the black leather straps bounding her face.

"Sailll the coast… Plunder the Living… Become Infamous!"

A slow cackle rolls off her blackened tongue.

SQUAWK! PLUNDER THE LIVING! PLUNDER THE LIVING!
A skeletal bird falls to pieces after being hit with a blunt, thrown object.

"I’S ALREADY SAID THAT!"

8 Likes

Name: Dedo
Occupation: Watcher of ashevale, stone talon mountain, darkshore, desolance, feralas, ungoro, thousand needles, and tanaris
Alignment: dedo would probably have to be lawful neutral because dedo only follow one law and that is to kill interfering alliance with his trusty pet cat
Affiliation: dedo not sure what this word means but he going to go ahead and talk about his best friend thrall who he hangs with all the time and sometimes thrall let’s him sit in the throne and pretend he’s warchief but then garrosh got angry at him and told him to go to crossroads so dedo ran away and cried not his proudest moment

4 Likes

Name: Breiohnnie Conghaile
Profession: Guerilla Freedom Fighter
Nickname: The Ghost of Yeti Cave

History: Formerly a low-class resident of Lordaeron city who survived doing child labour and various odd jobs, she found herself reduced to homelessness when an army of spooky skeletons took over the city and began plaguing everything up with their gross green fluids and other foul excretions.

She survived four years as a drifter where she learned to hunt the feral boars who infest the once-rich farmland, surviving off their meat and using their hides to craft crude clothing and rudimentary shelters.

Eventually, she arrived in Elwynn forest without a penny to her name, and enlisted in the Northshire militia in exchange for paid work saving apples and candles from the bandits and kobolds who infest the region.

She quickly enlisted in the Sons of Lothar, a guild pledged to defend Hillsbrad and the last remnants of human society in the north from the skeletal hordes who threaten to overrun them. She has often clashed with leadership in the guild over which horde she is allowed to kill, but is mainly proud of being a knight and basically thinks she’s some kind of spelless paladin because of this title.

She has since gained much experience going on numerous adventures all over Azeroth, and intends to one day drive all skeletons from the land as well as any who dare to stand beside them.

6 Likes

Name: Nailea, Lea, Nelly, Nel whatever you prefer, just don’t ask for my last name!

What do you mean i look young? Yeah i’m 15, so what? Dumb King didn’t think 14 was too young for boys to be guards, but 15 is too young for thie-uh i mean why yes i do a great job finding things you lost, for a price.

Alignment: Chaotic neutral, but most think i’m just plain old chaotic.

Affiliation: Like i have a choice in the matter but, Alliance. No i’m not a Defia spy, just because i have a red bandanna? Don’t judge a scroll by its dust okay? Or however they say it.
Guards tell you not to trust me? A Defia inmate is my dad? They can shove it, i don’t have a dad. They stink anyways!
Anyways, i think i’m done here, if you have any questions about certain jobs i do just find me in the streets of Old Town.

OOC:
Still working on this little Rogue, reason shes 15 is because in retail my main is in her mid to late 20s, and i’m not changing that.
Also find it interesting about ages in WoW due to a certain quest you pick up in Stormwind, a old woman wants revenge for her 14 year old grandson who was a guard in the stockades that got killed in the riot, so theirs that.
Its gonna be an interesting experience RP wise playing her as a teenager, but i bet i’ll get lots of funny rp out of it.
Nel is the only child of a Defia rogue, arrested and held in the Stockades for 5 years now (i think? If WoW time line is right)
She been thrown into the orphanage out of pity until she went out on her own to make it on her own.
Shes no expert, bad at combat, but her runt of a form makes her pretty fast and good at being a thief.

6 Likes