Griefing ZF Entrance

Anyway we can get some action taken here? It’s nearly impossible to get into ZF on Lonewolf on any layer as each layer has 10-15 alliance that sit there all day with frost traps/stuns and you can never get into the instance. This is griefing and a violation of ToS and yet nothing is done about it. I’m all for some PVP but when its 10-15 50s just sitting there keeping you from doing anything that is above and beyond and should be addressed.

Trade off for Alliance losing all BGs. Transfer to the PVE server for a fix.

3 Likes

So you die once then rez next to portal and run in.

Alternatively you can organize a raid to go slaughter them.

Or you can chalk it up to pvp happened on a pvp server and realize if you think that is bad wait till 60 and the bloodbath that will be BRM.

5 Likes

If you chose to create your character on a PvP realm, Game Masters will not address situations where you are repeatedly killed by the opposite faction. This includes situations that may be considered dishonorable such as corpse camping or killing players well below your level.

10 Likes

Being repeatedly killed vs blocking entrances to content 24/7 are 2 different things. Its griefing.

Didn’t they open up transfers from pvp to pve? See ya carebear. Don’t roll pvp server next time.

5 Likes

You can rez next to the portal and run in, someone literally just posted it.

1 Like

No need. Keep doing gods work until alliance learns how to actually push a base instead of 10 man defense full tucked, or enough horde quit to lower my queue times.

1 Like

Care to explain how they are two different things?

Take advantage of the free server transfers. Go to a PVE server. Not like many people actually do wpvp anyways. It’s just griefers, never balanced and usually against players 4 to 10 levels or more lower.

1 Like

so transfer …

all this^^ or just go around the left side and climb up and grief them back. ally heavily control my server (living flame) and i don’t even play SoD anymore im just waiting for p4. alrdy near bis and just raid log but time to time i log on and grief them back. its truly amazing ;p

That includes you too then right? I mran after all if you rolled on the PVP server why arent you engaging in the WPVP you want? Sounds like someone that just waits around expecting people to leave them alone until they feel like fighting.

We do have free transfers. And I have transferred some alts.

But I have taken an extreme approach to wpvp, if you call it such. I am doubtful anyone here got as many “wpvp” kills as I have gotten this week. NOW, I did not say they were fair and I’m pretty sure they approach what is called “griefing”. And I’m not waiting around. I’m wiping Horde by the 100’s. In a most unsportsmanlike fashion.

So it’s all fake grandstanding and complaining? Grow up.

No it’s not

1 Like

OMG people if you don’t want griefing , just transfer off while you can. Blizzard has made a concession and let players leave PVP servers. Stop bringing this up … LEAVE. The transfer is free.

And something HAS been done. Free transfers off PVP servers. What do you people want? Univeral war mode on all servers?

No it’s not. Pvp happened on a pvp server.

1 Like

Being 10 levels above in a group of 10-15 50s gatekeeping an instance is not PVP. It’s griefing because there’s nothing you can do about it. You can’t even rez because its an instant death. You can literally get stuck and have to log. Look up the definition of griefing and tell me doing this is “Just pvp”.

you should see the skeleton heaps at the entrance to sunken temple on a tuesday LOL