Griefing ZF Entrance

You shouldn’t be doing at until 44 or 45

Rolling on a pvp server so you can complain about pvp is such a meta move.

2 Likes

Well no, it’s wpvp.

You agreed you were okay with it when you rolled on a pvp server.

2 Likes

yes, take the free transfer off a pvp realm to pve. There is no shame saying dont want to be ganked at someone elses enjoyment.

1 Like

Swap layers.

Layers are not faction balanced. Some will be 90% opposing faction. Swap layers until you find the one that’s 90% your faction. Whisper inv to the summon warlock bots for easy layer swaps.

Or use the new free transfer to pve servers.

1 Like

Meh they lose like 95% of bgs an are bad at wpvp its all they can do lol

They just enabled transfers to PvE servers, didn’t they?

1 Like

It’s totally allowed i believe. You’re Horde, act like horde my friend. That is how things used to be. Difference is people today give up much quicker and have less patience. You will at least 10 times before you get in the instance, But back then the repair bill would have cost you a lot and you would hear the banker screaming and throwing those gold coins.

pvp on pvp server is not against ToS :expressionless:
transfer to pve

4 Likes

how are they blocking it? have they made an impassable wall? or are they… repeatedly killing you?

OP absolutely should transfer.

However, the transfer windows are opened randomly for short periods of time and the destination servers are limited.

You literally have to check the in game shop every hour to see if you’re faction can transfer off your PvP server and if the pve server you want to go to is available. And then complete the transfer in the 30 minute window before it closes again.

its like this on every pvp server unfortunately, classic wow world pvp is primarily focused around causing as much grief as possible. The other day there was a 40man horde raid group camping the entire ZF temple. Every rez point, corridor, logout skip, etc. all the way to the door.

Sounds like you made the wrong choice playing on a pvp server. Because, on a pvp server… pvp happens. I know it sounds crazy, but thats what happens. I believe blizz is starting free transfers off pvp servers to pve servers so you can take that and be safe to pve as much as your heart desires.

Glinda, I feel were vibing :joy:

1 Like

Transfer off.

Alliance can’t win pvp so they take it out on solo players - typical!

1 Like

Alliance has major issues in BGs. Horde are willing to reroll to whatever is OP, alliance isn’t.

So you have literally 5 shaman in a WSG repeatedly. They aren’t terribly good either, but they will heal each other. Ret paladins will heal no one (1 exception all weekend).

5 shaman 2 druid 2 priests and a single warrior who has gumption I’ll give him that. There was an AB game that had 7 shaman.

If alliance has more than 2 paladins, they end up dooming in chat and sitting by stables all game.

1 Like

Don’t cry, this is exactly what horde did in gadget all p1. Now it’s not fun? Suddenly? Clown -

Is it a violation of ToS?
Probably

Will blizzards non-existant GM’s do anything about it?
No

Can you just res and run in like every other horde player?
Yes.