Griefers Rejoice - Reputation griefing Zerith Mortis

you’re calling people garbage because they think it’s stupid to get this upset over ten rep?

classy.

1 Like

Always glad to hear your opinion mate.

Too Long, Didn’t read.

He thinks making his profile private, that his post history can’t be pulled up…haha my god my sides hurt from laughter. Imagine being that guy, wowzors.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?expanded=true&q=Caf%C3%A9aulait

That might be the case then because everything else points to there not being a rep token.

So it happened once? Also you should have started the group on your own. Usually if a rare elite spawns people are running to it so you could always wait.

What reputation token? I don’t get a token when I kill a rare. I just get rep.

I can’t stand that cipher or whatever its called. Its like being double time gated and its ridiculous. I give up

The rep wasn’t the point the actions of the players were. The rep was just the catalyst to finding the real problem.

The cypher thing in Firim’s place?

all the folks saying “for only 10 rep”… blah blah blah… none of you recognize that the rep rewards are so ridiculously low that yes players have to complain about another discourteous player causing them to lose 10 rep.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the official forums if there weren’t a bunch of replies from people completely missing the point or just being plain ol’ vanilla contrarians.

It’s less about the rep itself (which still does matter, because it adds up) and more about the actions of a player that cost a group of other people that rep. Doesn’t matter if the OP missed out on 1, 10, or 100 rep, he missed out because of Blizzard’s own design, the intentional malicious actions of another player, and then Blizzard’s refusal to do anything about either one.

Like why do the rares “drop” the commendation in the first place? Either make it a proper item or have them grant rep directly on kill. This weird in-between causes issues exactly as described by the OP (the commendation doesn’t get mailed to you so if you don’t get to loot the rare you miss the rep and it’s not strictly an item so item recovery doesn’t work).

And I still don’t understand why sharding can affect players in the middle of combat or other actions. If you join someone’s shard you should remain in it even if you leave their group, at least until you physically cross over certain boundaries. This should be especially true if you’re fighting something.

1 Like