Greymane Alliance Reconnections

Kirrin, after a long break, but still with Greymane.
Guilds - Slayers of the Firelord, Your Quest Log Is Full, Lordaeron Rangers.
So many sister/brother guilds, such as Pay It Forward, Sound of Inevitablity, Attica, Knights Vindication, and a few others. Feel free to hit me up, Kiriin#11567

3 Likes

Im sure we played together…I was in Seraph when it died and then went and joined Core. Raided with them through WotlK and then went super casual.

2 Likes

Gnome mage Twilus… Beer#1985

Noticing a few names I recognize around here! In classic I played a frost mage named Ateb, but most Greymane peeps would probably remember me as Bulwyth or Beta on my Ret Pally in Phoenix in TBC and Wrath.

1 Like

HHHAAARRRYYYbob! lvl 120 human warrior, was a member of band of brothers(losers) for a time. then moved to silken blades(angels), during wrath. before disbanding in cata.

Here we are killing Attument in BC me and Jad healing lol

1 Like

@Eracon Good ol’ Nocare in the house.

Also, @Kilth we’re still waiting for your PvP video.

Anybody from good ol’ Chrome still around? Lunadar? Cailyn? And that feral druid with the implacable accent whose name I can’t remember?

Also, looking for the following cool people: Hundred, Sigurd, Kallozar.

And Unruly, if you’re coming back to Classic, I have a pocket healer for us to stomp up WSG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drackul was a human paladin in the guild Ancient warriors looking for my old guild mates.

Melanctha-Alliance Warlock
Council of Nine
Merkion, the original guild leader
There was Pally named Eyedoc who was in OZ. used to see him in AB a lot
and of course just everyone from Council of Nine Vanilla. I havent really played Alliance since then. Havent played at all since early Cata. Gonna come back Alliance for Classic

2 Likes

i remember you!

Wintersbite (Dwarf Priest) – I was the GM for Adventure.

Bah. Had the wrong character selected. This is me.

Rel so what are you guys planning on doing for Classic?

Carcinoma of Greymane here! Tank, Fury Warrior, from Molten Core through the first tier of raids in TBC. Looking to tentatively come back for Classic and maybe play with some peeps from the olden days. Will play Warrior or perhaps try Mage this go-around. Devro#1295 if we played together, add me!

I remember you Beta! I swear you had another toon before Beta too. Can’t recall who that was…
Edit: Duh it was Ateb, that’s who i remembered, and you said so!

3 Likes

I well remember you from Tigers way back when. Sure was a looong time ago! :slight_smile:

I remember you Carc!

So crazy seeing all these people from what 13 years ago?

1 Like

Sandrace - Think the Druid was faewen <sp?>. Not sure anyone has heard from Lunadar. Cailyn sadly passed away some time ago, Amorina passed that terrible news along. She said there is a Facebook group of old chrome members but I have no details on that. Hope all is well with you!

2 Likes

Kj here, on the correct character. Holy crap the names I didn’t even remember I remembered.

4 Likes

U want cyber?

2 Likes

Well hello there sir
Also not playing, my brother still does use the account though on Oceanic / Frostmourne
u/Miramarboy or Thecrazyarab#3502 on discord