Greymane Alliance Reconnections

Cosran - Warlock- Greymane

Deathbringer Society
Manifest Destiny
Clutch

Will be playing alliance again. Just saw you post as well Tinicki!! Hope to see you guys online!

1 Like

@Falcon YES! Chaoz! I totally remember you. I think we dueled a bunch in Ironforge. I haven’t played WoW since WotLK but I’m so excited for Vanilla. Are you gonna be playing?

Stravok - Resto Shaman - Greymane
Pyretta - Prot Pally - Greymane

Clutch
Method
Hyperion

Hit me up if we threw down together!

Stormies - Resto Shaman - Greymane

Core - best raiding ever - haven’t really raided much since then.

I was a gnome mage named Skillmuffin first, and then a dwarf warrior named Pwnminimized afterwards.

I had two really good friends that I’ve lost contact with:

Trogg - you were a dwarf hunter and always sent me trash items that I could sell for money back when a few gold took a long time to make, and
Sathriel - or maybe it was spelled different. You were a human warrior and we often chatted on vent. I was a kid and you had kids, so you were kinda like my wow mom.

Hope to reconnect!

Oh you and Nasty. Who could forget. Some of us ex-exousia players are still around.

1 Like

Hahaha nice to see you on here Dwarf. Oz was probably the last ally guild I played in before ditching my rogue Wu and going undead priest. Still priesting to this day. Though quit raiding this current xpac. No time anymore and can’t be assed.

1 Like

Nightelf Rogue Wu - Exousia, MGX, OZ
Left alliance and rolled undead priest Belindah - Afflicted
Transferred servers for BC and started horde raiding guild on Baelgun called Bloodlust. Still a few of us ex-exousia players rocking around.
Will be rolling horde again on a pvp server.

2 Likes

Lyon seems so familiar! We may have played together in BC, i feel like we progressed in Kara together. I was known as Stank, a human mage, or as More, NE Druid.

Wait, Why are you on the forums?!?!? Its Stank, ya boi! DUDE! Hit me up IRL man! Lets get a guild together or something!

Manolayeth here, raid leader of MGX. Looking for old connections to come play classic with me. Hit me up on discord, Nein#9089.

2 Likes

Hey man, I totally remember your names! We definitely raided together in BC or possibly Wrath. I was most likely More, NE Druid at the time but I also played Stank, my Human Mage pretty often. Do you remember Donandario? He was another Rogue that raided with me back in the day but I can’t remember what guild it was in.

Hi all.

I was/am Sibella on Greymane and although I don’t think we ever formalized a guild here, I came over from Warhammer Online and DAOC where I was part of The Harbingers. Even before that I played Asheron’s Call for ever and ever.

So many people I remember.
Hitokiri here… same Fire Mage noob as always

3 Likes

Hey guys! Johncxvii here, always have been and probably always will be! Started on Greymane and still here kicking. Fire mage for life! I cant remember the name of my leveling guild but i started raiding with Immortals of Greymane, then joined Dark Nexus, and Exousia just before TBC hit. Looking forward to seeing some old faces again!

3 Likes

Hi,

Still playing this one:

Relmax (human warrior) & Lightlady (human priest)
Council of Nine - still going strong!

Still playing on Greymane, so reach out in game or on battle.net if you wanna connect :slight_smile:

And hey Leadder - I remember you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi folks!

I was Shelinda, NE Druid healer.

Not really sure who will remember me but I spent a lot of time in PvP in dungeons so I figured I might as well hop into this forum ^.^/

Greymane
Nikolaus - Prot Warrior back then
main tanked for BOHICA and did some main tanking for GoodFellas / GoodFellas II in MC, Ony, and AQ20

1 Like

Kapowder was/is still on Greymane.

So many characters and guilds I remember. So many friends and bridges burned.

Eh bien, I guess time heals all wounds. Except DoTs.

2 Likes

I joined Greymane and GF2 for BC.
Makospawn - Mage
Corinthorae - Shaman