Grey and white transmog. About time!

When I think of all the neat grey and white items I’ve vendored over the better part of two decades and how I’ll have to farm them up all over again… (thousand yard stare)…

But, at least it’s finally coming!

10 Likes

Ohhhhh dayum. This is what I’m talkin’ about.

1 Like

I’m all for more transmogs, 100%… but aren’t almost all white items already attached to other green/blue items?

To further make my point, the two characters showcased are using white gear transmogs, but those are already available from other items.

I guess I just don’t get how impactful this will be unless there’s some transmogs I’m just missing. Because white items were recycled trash items since like TBC, they never really got updates… unless I missed some, which is entirely possible.

1 Like

Now let me transmog a fishing pole on my staff for damn’s sake.

4 Likes

Though to be fair, Ion’s not 100% saying white and grey items will be moggable, only that they’re “rolling a lot of the white and grey quality items into the transmog system” which could just mean green versions of some white and grey gear models.

Why we still can’t mog our fishing poles with other fishing poles by now though… it’s just crazy. Why even have multiple fishing pole models if we’re stuck using whatever one has the most +fishing skill?

1 Like

Yeah, I reached Exalted with the Tuskar a week before SL dropped just to find out the broker’s BLUE and UGLY fishing pole was better than my epic Tuskarbro pole.

2 Likes

This is good, now also unlock seasonal stuff all year round.

2 Likes

Yes, please.

1 Like

I can see it now shortly after being able to.
/random Yahoo “Hey this knucklehead has his fishing pole equipped! Kick him, kick him!!”
/Rejectdegens finds himself suddenly in Org

I have some fish (and other odds and ends) in the bank on some characters sitting there… waiting… for the day.

1 Like

Once I entered a RBG match with the fishing pole equipped. Thank god the raid leader was my acquaintance and he politely asked me to change it before it started. I have FishingBuddy addon disabled since then…

2 Likes

I’ve had a few ‘wow, I had my fishing pole equipped this whole time?’ moments myself.

1 Like

It sounds like not every gray and white item will be available for transmog, that makes me a bit worried

As long as we have tuxedos, ERP and santa mogs we are good.

I lost count how many times I have seen amazing looking grey and white gear.

1 Like

I stopped looking. I didn’t want to see what I was selling anymore. It’s kinda like how I refuse to look at my /played. Don’t need any more depression.

1 Like

Just want to say it is good to see a Classic-formed guild is still active. :heart: I used to play on Elde’thalas in '05. I made the RP switch in '15 after taking a long break. 100% extremely excited about the white/grey mogs being moggable! take care!

1 Like

I thought of this last night rolling a new lowbie. Just bump everything up to green quality. At those low levels it really doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I am looking forward to this

1 Like

Now I can walk about looking like a level 1!