Green is Good During March’s Trading Post

I love the mices your artists created this expansion!

5 Likes

Every time I see your name it reminds me of my friend who had an adorable Chinchilla whose name was ‘Chilibean’. Julie would enter her home and say, ‘Chilibean!!’ and that cute Chinchilla would pop up her head from under their bedding. ah… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Me too, I loved when I seen the little pink colored ones then when I seen it was tamable I lowkey wished I still had Hunter characters but it’s okay because at least you can get them with the battle pets so it works for me without having a Hunter/Hunters. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Bring DINO MOUNT auction house FTW make only 500 tendies :smiley:

2 Likes

Peafowl mount looks good, will be getting that, glad pet is fill bar. May freeze the pirate outfit for the future when there is nothing I will want in the trading post.

Blizzard, you need to stop selling that dress, at least until you give us a hide leg option, pretty much all legs ruin the exposed slit of skin that goes up the side of the dress.

2 Likes

It’s a little late to the party for the Mardi Gras mask, but ya know what? I’ll take it. The Captain outfit is neat. Dudes need more stuff too. Pink tux for Love is in the Air would have been on fire. Green tux with a top hat would also be fantastic.
:heart_on_fire: :four_leaf_clover: :heart_on_fire:

3 Likes

So instead of hoping for something for you both, you instead only want to see stuff for yourself? That’s not very nice.

He didn’t ask for the dresses to be removed- only for an armor set to be added.

2 Likes

Honestly, I was expecting more of a jade green or emerald color, but teal is cool I guess.

1 Like

“Green is good”.

Most rewards are teal.

The big reward is a blue rat.

What’s so good about green then? :confused:

No green greens? More lively greens either? Not complaining, just confused as the rest.

Cool mount at least, but do wish it were the big reward instead.

would honestly prefer some solid hunter green or forest green personally. Especially with the capes and cloaks. Something that doesn’t just scream LOOK AT ME!

No more Kaluak Treads?

I really wanted them in blue or brown…

2 Likes

I don’t mind green, but teal. I work with a lot of folks from Texas, and Texans love their teal. I like to tell them teal makes me want to sea foam.

2 Likes

The lack of a scarf and cloak for the cloudy stuff confuses me a lot. :sweat: Aquatic got it… where cloudy!

1 Like

Don’t the traders have stalls nearby with the mounts sitting in them, so you can see what they look like in-game? I’m sure I saw that in Stormwind.

1 Like

Genuinely curious, what would you like to see being offered?

1 Like

Blizzard: “…GREEN IS GOOD, OKAY?!”

Where’s me gold?
wiggles toes

Having a recolor of a pet you can capture in Zaralek Caverns be the endcap reward instead of the peacock is pretty lame.

3 Likes