Green is Good During March’s Trading Post

Yet it’s practically the same blue as the Blue Dragonflight!

2 Likes

is this some kind of early april fools joke?

4 Likes

I don’t think we do, but if they put in a red or crimson version I will be all over it :dracthyr_crylaugh:

4 Likes

Wait till the cash offers come out

2 Likes

The only one I know about in-game is the white and gold version they sold on the store 3 months ago…

1 Like

Do tender carry over? I’m have a problem right now(family related) and may miss the month.

2 Likes

I think Blizzard confused teal with green.

Which granted, is a shade of green, but not really the shade people associate with St. Patrick’s Day :shamrock:

3 Likes

Yes, your tender balance will carry over but you’ll miss the amount you can earn this month.

2 Likes

Been on a pirate kick lately. Really need a B.A. Pirate jacket.

1 Like

not green enough

needed a shillelagh

1 Like

Thanks for replying it wouldn’t matter ,sometimes thing happen.

4 Likes

I was just thinking the same! :smiley:

(Though I wish the clasp wasn’t gold or there was a choice.)

I do love those shoulder capes.

Looks like they went mor Mardi Gras theme and couldn’t fit it into all of the February stuffs, so moved it to March.

1 Like

I just thought it was funny im not really bothered by it.

1 Like

Shillelagh are usually black, no? I’ve never seen a green one before.

1 Like

Great stuff. A few questions

1. Will the shoulder sash things be mogable to both shoulders. Im guessing so but best to confirm.

2. Will the Virulent Gavel sheath on the back?

• Umbrella toy looks fun (usable in BGs?)
  • The mount looks great

Just a general comment on the pets. I dont do pet battles much if ever unless theres an achievement for them. But i would use pets more if they werent on the geound for two reasons:

1. Im always worried about stepping on them (i know it’s weird but i am)
  2. I want them to fly next to me on the swimming-stlye flying mounts

Wooden, i thought. But ask someone from Ireland.

1 Like

Personally I’d like a Black and Silver option. But I’d also love for an actual long coat like Genn has.

6 Likes

There are wood polishes that can make them appear black. But that being said they are usually natural wood colors yes.

2 Likes

Blizz! It’s not too late! Add an emerald green top hat, with a black hat band, and golden buckle.

I know … it’s too late… :robot:

5 Likes

Heck yea!

I’ve been going for red because I made a KT and wanted to wear Horde Red on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to the article, it comes with 2 shoulder pieces (one for each shoulder)

2 Likes